• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Ed's WoodScents Log Vape - Ed's TnT

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
We await reports, reviews, hints and suggestions before the launch of second wave of customers.
Not critical. a critique. I have allot of these things (vapes) and want to know why I need this one.
Flavor, ease of use, resistance of pull, cleaning........

Trying to fight the VAS, heh?

Untitled-1.jpg

beach bum

So happy for you, Ed! Can't wait to get my hands on that Buckeye Burl. Have been salivating over that since you showed the blanks! :drool:

Thrilled to see WoodScents make a public debut. You're gonna have some happy folks around here come next week, I'm sure! :nod:

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
@Dan Morrison YUGE bro!!!

Wanna give everyone a heads up, each and every WS will have some what of a rattle this is due to the small amount of air gap around the heater within the air path. If I push the heater all the way up to the Ti cutler disc in the top of the air path it will stabilize it but then it's so stinking close to the Ti tip which has the filter depth adjustment grooves you would not be able to use it at the smallest depth setting. There is very little room for adding anything to help steady the heater it's just not possible. So be aware of this everyone.

Piña Delores

Ed congrats on getting your baby out there, they look great.

I know you're trying to get away from your PC, but I got a couple of questions.

Hope you or someone else can answer.

What are the dimensions of the log? Height, and diameter.

What's the set up of the power supply? EU customer here. I have a 12v 2amp power supply somewhere but will I be able to use the temp control with it?

Again, congratulations!!! You must be well pleased

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
@sixstringsmash thanks much for the biz, those are stunning pieces, I'm sure you'll be very happy with it.

@Piña Delores appreciate the kind words am in line to pick up my boys from school, gosh it's been raining down here. The WS is 4" top to bottom and bout 2 1/8" OD. As far as EU users go I am not offering them there just yet, I don't have my CE certificate just yet, I am looking into it and do figure to have it before too long. Hope this is helpful.

Did see where just a bit ago a buckeye was purchased from the UK is it still considered in the EU, if so am going to have to void that order, just don't wanna get an ad rap with customs and such before I get that certification ya know.

Really appreciate all the excitement and enthusiasm you all are great!

Cl4ud3

@sixstringsmash thanks much for the biz, those are stunning pieces, I'm sure you'll be very happy with it.

@Piña Delores appreciate the kind words am in line to pick up my boys from school, gosh it's been raining down here. The WS is 4" top to bottom and bout 2 1/8" OD. As far as EU users go I am not offering them there just yet, I don't have my CE certificate just yet, I am looking into it and do figure to have it before too long. Hope this is helpful.

Did see where just a bit ago a buckeye was purchased from the UK is it still considered in the EU, if so am going to have to void that order, just don't wanna get an ad rap with customs and such before I get that certification ya know.

Really appreciate all the excitement and enthusiasm you all are great!
Damn that was mine in the UK, I will have to wait until you get the CE done and hope I can get another Buckeye.

sixstringsmash

@Ed's TnT I had one question to ask about the inline rotary temperature control you mention comes included with the woodscents. From the wording of it it sounds to be a sort of dimmer I would guess, I skimmed through the thread but couldn't find much information on it. Will this function as more of a VVPS or a dimmer type switch? Also if you have any pictures of it that would be cool!

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
@rosedale I thought I had seen the rotary temp dial. I can't remember where, I could be wrong. I looked and couldn't find it on the Ed's website. Then I looked on this thread and didn't see it either. Am I just remembering inaccurately? Maybe someone else knows. If you email Ed he will email you back. Or give him a PM here on FC.
email me at ed@edstnt.com or call 1-877-564-5058

Last edited:

little maggie

Trying to be prepared. What kind of screens would work best with this? I'm hoping there is some preformed option somewhere since I don't do well with flat ones.

The rotary temp is mentioned on the specific wood pages when you look at what is included. And it's amazing how much is included compared to other logs I've bought.

Last edited:
Top Bottom