Ed's WoodScents Log Vape - Ed's TnT

Prolusio

Yesss! Been waiting all day for this! I dunno if it's supposed to be this way but I couldn't find the Logs through the drop down, I had to just go to all inventory then scroll to the last pages.

Ordered a nice Walnut! I really like the dark tones, gonna look great on my desk.

NickDlow

Log Hog
Me and my torched ash are high as fuck! (Pun intended) Not mentally high just physically unfortunately.

QsFRjmU.jpg

I was among others whom had the pleasure and the honor to beta test this magnificent vape. Though my original didn't make it past beta but hey that's the point right? Some of you have already seen my beta unit, it was in the video Ed had posted.

Not only did I beta test one of these beasts but I spent the weekend with the man himself. Learned a lot from this guy right here and had tons of fun! It just so happened to be the launch weekend, that was just lucky planning lol. I've seen first hand what goes into the WS and boy is this a freakin deal!

On top of this unit I will be getting my hands on a buckeye package. Some of you know I'm a buckeye guy through and through. Even if I can't vape anymore I'm getting for when I can, probably in 31 1/2 years once I'm retired lol. It's that great in my opinion.

Well you guys and gals better swoop these bad boys up before they're gone!

Congrats Ed and thank you for everything brother. You've done it my man! Now the real work begins, keeping up with the orders lol.

NickDlow

Log Hog
The buckeye is absolutely beautiful. It will be a work of art until you can use it. Although if you have to wait until retirement maybe you need a different job. The torched ash is also beautiful but there's something totally unique about the buckeye.

If you can find a high school dropout a job that can even come close to my pay I'm all ears lol. Not much out there for guys like me lol. My career is a lot more important than mj, no offense. It's just tough out there, you know.

little maggie

If you can find a high school dropout a job that can even come close to my pay I'm all ears lol. Not much out there for guys like me lol. My career is a lot more important than mj, no offense. It's just tough out there, you know.
I do understand. I stopped for many years to qualify for a transplant.
Who knows what changes will happen in the next few years long before you retire. Of course it could go the other way. As someone recently retired, having a much lower income makes purchasing beautiful items like this more difficult. Fortunately I've paid before I have to adjust to spending a lot less money.

NickDlow

Log Hog
I do understand. I stopped for many years to qualify for a transplant.
Who knows what changes will happen in the next few years long before you retire. Of course it could go the other way. As someone recently retired, having a much lower income makes purchasing beautiful items like this more difficult. Fortunately I've paid before I have to adjust to spending a lot less money.

Funny thing is, after I'm retired I'll probably be making more than while I'm working. I don't get it either lol. But that's why I just can't give it up. My lady will put it to use so I promise it won't be neglected lol.

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
I was among others whom had the pleasure and the honor to beta test this magnificent vape. Though my original didn't make it past beta but hey that's the point right? Some of you have already seen my beta unit, it was in the video Ed had posted.

Not only did I beta test one of these beasts but I spent the weekend with the man himself. Learned a lot from this guy right here and had tons of fun! It just so happened to be the launch weekend, that was just lucky planning lol. I've seen first hand what goes into the WS and boy is this a freakin deal!

Wow. I had you pegged to take one of those buckeyes I saw in a heartbeat. Really surprised as they look the absolute goods & a million miles up your alley. Or maybe you found a particular piece of Buckeye when you were there........:brow: :ninja:

Cooking up something real special in the magic woodshop. I am getting excited. The above posts don't help matters. Keem em coming guys :)

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning you all and wow what a bit of excitement round here, I must say I am very thankful to you all for your support and sticking with me through all this time! Has been a long long time coming thats for sure and its so worth it in the end. Was great having you down @NickDlow was fun times no doubt, lets not make a big deal out of the roll out bro, ya know its just a piece of wood with a hole in it lol! Gosh thanks again everyone, I am anxious to get these out there and soon will to you all. Am going to pour another cup of coffee in me and I am out to the shop for the good stuff!

TeeJay1952

We await reports, reviews, hints and suggestions before the launch of second wave of customers.
Not critical. a critique. I have allot of these things (vapes) and want to know why I need this one.
Flavor, ease of use, resistance of pull, cleaning........

rosedale

Any clue when the first round of vapes will ship out @Ed's TnT ? I'm just curious if well be breaking in new vapes this weekend:science::rockon:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my walnut will get here by Friday so I can put it through its paces over the weekend.

I was thinking Thuya burl but it was already sold out when I got to it last night. I was disappointed for a few minutes until I saw the walnut, which looks awesome.

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Sorry yall, my free shipping cutoff time for the week ended yesterday at 5pm, I still have tons of work to do before now and monday before they all ship out, they will be shipping priority though and you all should be receiving them in the US by middle of next week. I am trying to get my butt away from this dang computer to get in the shop but keep forgetting to do this or that, gosh I gotta get busy.

Top Bottom