Ed's WoodScents Log Vape - Ed's TnT

Copacetic

Somewhere North of The Wall
I just got home from an evening out to find that my name was drawn as the winner of Ed's 10th anniversary WoodScents log compo!

I have suddenly gone from someone who was lurking and admiring Ed's products from the sidelines, and thinking that if I was lucky one day I'd get a stem or something like the truly beautiful pieces that Ed and his customers post here on FC, to someone who's excitedly awaiting delivery of a FREAKIN' AMAZING WS log.

The only Ed pieces I have so far are a couple of beautiful burl VapCap stems, and it's somehow even cooler to think that I'll be able to use them with the WS log.

Thanks to Ed for holding such a cool contest, (and his boy for drawing my name!) for a cool cause like Make A Wish.
It was brilliant of Ed to raise a little cash for those kids, and I urge other manufacturers to follow his lead and adopt this contest and donation approach to promotion, it really felt good just to enter (I can't describe how it feels to WIN!).

I'm REALLY looking forward to this, and to seeing pic's and feedback from all the WS log purchasers who will be receiving their little chunks of handcrafted joy soon.

Thanks Ed, and please give Major a scritch behind the ears from me :D

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Omgosh, @FreddieFresh My man I hate it but you are right I dont know what I was thinking with all that still has to be done I just got over excited and ahead of myself. I am truly beat, am worn out and I have to call it a night. All I have left to do is shoot & edit shots then build the webpages and list all the goods. I just got over anxious and couldnt help myself, yall gotta remember I have been wanting to do this for 8 years now. I am going to have to take the next couplea few days to get this work done and then roll out first of the week. I gotta be in Memphis in the morning, thats a 3 hours drive there, going to be good though picking up my guy aint seen him in a year a solid if there ever was one. Got my boys when I get back tomorrow evening for a couple days. I hope yall understand, I will follow up on all the posts and such when I get a bit more time.

@Copacetic hmm thought we had done more work together but hey wood VC stems are all ya need, congratulations on the win, thats a big deal I am so happy to see your enthusiasm. Still need to get your shipping info and email for tracking and such, saw your PM but no shipping info, maybe you are still a bit jazzed about it and I can understand why, I never win anything, Id be tickled to have won.

Its bed time yall, good night.

Lookatmeglow

I seem to have a bad case of VAS
Congratulations @Copacetic! That is one gorgeous log you have coming your way and I have a feeling it is going to a very loving and caring owner.

@Ed's TnT thank you for getting some sleep. I'm sure the past few months have been busy as hell for you. We all need time to recharge our batteries. I don't mind waiting for a WS release if it means you are able to do it your way.

Last edited:

little maggie

Omgosh, @FreddieFresh My man I hate it but you are right I dont know what I was thinking with all that still has to be done I just got over excited and ahead of myself. I am truly beat, am worn out and I have to call it a night. All I have left to do is shoot & edit shots then build the webpages and list all the goods. I just got over anxious and couldnt help myself, yall gotta remember I have been wanting to do this for 8 years now. I am going to have to take the next couplea few days to get this work done and then roll out first of the week. I gotta be in Memphis in the morning, thats a 3 hours drive there, going to be good though picking up my guy aint seen him in a year a solid if there ever was one. Got my boys when I get back tomorrow evening for a couple days. I hope yall understand, I will follow up on all the posts and such when I get a bit more time.

@Copacetic hmm thought we had done more work together but hey wood VC stems are all ya need, congratulations on the win, thats a big deal I am so happy to see your enthusiasm. Still need to get your shipping info and email for tracking and such, saw your PM but no shipping info, maybe you are still a bit jazzed about it and I can understand why, I never win anything, Id be tickled to have won.

Its bed time yall, good night.
I hope you take a few days off to sleep and hang with the boys and your lady. We will wait. If you don't stay healthy everything will just take longer.

FreddieFresh

Well, to be fair @Fat Freddy and @Lookatmeglow said it, but I absolutely agree them. I'm excited for this release as well, but I'm sure we can all wait patiently for an artist to do his work :cool:

No need run on fumes when you're in the final stretch. At least that's my opinion. Get some well deserved rest my man! And then get back at it tomorrow :whip:

I'm sure we're all very eager to see what you roll out at launch, even if it takes another month :popcorn:

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good afternoon, just a quick post to let you all know I am hard at the photo editing process, pics are all shot now doing time in Photoshop. Heres a set of Thuya and Torched White Ash. Am giving it hell have been getting rest here and there and doing time with the boys. Its such a beautiful day down here, 65 sunny and bright, stinks being inside doing PC work looking out the window. I feel like a guy trapped at my cubical watching the world go by, uggghhhh it all be worth it when these all go live, very very soon!

ZhwRGxv.png

G76elk6.png

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
Has the price range of these beauties been mentioned anywhere? Ballpark?

They are not exactly cheap compared to other log vapes but it would be a disservice to compare this with any other vape on the market considering the components & compatability. Pricing will vary depending on wood but there is going to be something for everyone & it comes as a total package with everything you could need. It will work with 2nd - current gen tips so you can recycle & further justify/expand your collection ;).

TheVaporist

Man is a universe within himself
@Ed's TnT, stunning work man, can't wait to have my little thuya turned with care!
The stem is gorgeous as well, fits really well the WS!
Don't need to say I'm still on the boat waiting for delivery (after or before payment? :rofl:)

And @SSVUN~YAH fortunately your dibs state at the 74th place if we look at your ticket number!
If you were the first, there will be none WoodScents left for us :rofl:

Last edited:

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
@Ed's TnT, stunning work man, can't wait to have my little thuya turned with care!
The stem is gorgeous as well, fits really well the WS!
Don't need to say I'm still on the boat waiting for delivery (after or before payment? :rofl:)

And @SSVUN~YAH fortunately your dibs state at the 74th place if we look at your ticket number!
If you were the first, there will be none WoodScents left :rofl:
Lol, you guys are lucky DLow can't partake in herbal remedies. He's the log hog, all hail the king!

Top Bottom