E-Nano XL from Epicvape

someTooL

First combustion last night using the xl. Was using the WPA ~ 7.5 on the dial. I have the screen set to the same depth as the glass screen on the ice stem (pretty deep). This was with .1 serving. I have also completely stopped using the top basket screen with the WPA to create a better seal and heat transfer.

So…back to ~ 7 to 7.25 power for me :tup:

Md_Hybrid

Stuck under a 🪵
First combustion last night using the xl. Was using the WPA ~ 7.5 on the dial. I have the screen set to the same depth as the glass screen on the ice stem (pretty deep). This was with .1 serving. I have also completely stopped using the top basket screen with the WPA to create a better seal and heat transfer.

So…back to ~ 7 to 7.25 power for me :tup:
I haven't used the WPA yet but will give that a shot when I do - thanks for the tip 👍. I've been staying around 7.5 on the dial, which is really ~ 8, and haven't combusted yet. I do keep my herb ~ 62% RH so that could be part of the reason why.

Texus

Getting excited. Mailing label created on Tues or Wed. Now just needs to get in the hands of USPS. Or USPS needs to update their tracking info. Here's hoping I get to try it before leaving on 2 week vacation mid-week.

But I can be patient. Isn't like I dont have other great vapes to choose from.

Bigcountryx

Getting excited. Mailing label created on Tues or Wed. Now just needs to get in the hands of USPS. Or USPS needs to update their tracking info. Here's hoping I get to try it before leaving on 2 week vacation mid-week.

But I can be patient. Isn't like I dont have other great vapes to choose from.
Sounds like they need to update their info, as I ordered on Wednesday and it's scheduled for delivery on Monday!

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
That walnut set looks great. Really should have grabbed it when on sale for $295. By the time I decided to but set it was 55 more expensive. Now back to deciding which one to get. Wish I could know if maple burl would be very burled vs slightly burled and just more shimmery.

Decisions, decisions.
I ordered an OG burl unit last month. I was also hoping to avoid the “shimmery, glossy looking burls”. @ACE OF VAPE was so kind to send me a pic with a choice of several available burl units, and had me state my unit preference in the Notes section of the order form (excellent customer service). Very happy with the burl quality, I see it darkening and aging well over time.

pushpaw

Was overdue in posting a pic of the wife-approved XL setup. (Wife also enjoys vaping, she just doesn't want a huge mess in the living room.)

Also, like a crazy person I waited almost a week after getting mine to finally try it through a bong. Amazing! And it turns out that my Splinter water pipe adapter works fine as well. As I said earlier the Splinter stems appear to fit so long as the basket screen is removed. I always stem load them anyway and just use the basket screens as a cap (similar to the XL stems.) The included WPA is fine as well, but it is nice having options. This is probably the only one of the Splinter stems I would use as like I also said before most the Splinter stems are too short to use comfortably with the XL.

Texus

I ordered an OG burl unit last month. I was also hoping to avoid the “shimmery, glossy looking burls”. @ACE OF VAPE was so kind to send me a pic with a choice of several available burl units, and had me state my unit preference in the Notes section of the order form (excellent customer service). Very happy with the burl quality, I see it darkening and aging well over time.
Nice. I put in a request for big burl when I orderec

Texus

Out for delivery! But may need to pull out for my vacation before it arrives. I can be a patient man. I can be a patient man. I can be a patient man.

UPDATE: departure got delayed and XL in the house! Didn't get the amount of burl I was hoping for and requested, so not feeling the extra bucks over their walnut was worth it if I'm gonna be frank.

But lets see how it hits.

Last edited:

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
I haven't had my XL that long but do keep it running for 12-16 hours a day and the wood is feeling pretty dry already - what do you all use/recommend?

Thanks in advance!
That’s funny I was just sitting here trying to find a good spot for all of these tins of wood butter I have laying around. Every other brand of log I’ve bought has included a tin of it, all of the aftermarket wood dyna stems too, even received a few random samples of wood butters from other vape gear sellers, so there’s plenty to choose from. They are all some combo of beeswax and food grade mineral oil, so you can even make your own. Plenty of food safe wood butters/treatments to be found on Amazon as well. Of the ones I’ve actually paid for, I like this one and it’ll take me years to go through it.

Interstate WoodWorks Beeswax Paste Wood Finish & Polish - 6.25 oz. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07PWN1VWD/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_5B3P01D4KGNX8SF9V4YY?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Last edited:

Texus

Well now that I have hit it, just wow. I'm in love. Nice open airflow but also hits hard. Really wonderful intro to log world.

Definitely a heavy hitter. Before I've even dialed it in.

And the look is growing on me. Maybe it was the light. Or I didn't have a chance to soak it all in.

Slaps hard and the control puck is a real beauty too.

Last edited:

Md_Hybrid

Stuck under a 🪵
That’s funny I was just sitting here trying to find a good spot for all of these tins of wood butter I have laying around. Every other brand of log I’ve bought has included a tin of it, all of the aftermarket wood dyna stems too, even received a few random samples of wood butters from other vape gear sellers, so there’s plenty to choose from. They are all some combo of beeswax and food grade mineral oil, so you can even make your own. Plenty of food safe wood butters/treatments to be found on Amazon as well. Of the ones I’ve actually paid for, I like this one and it’ll take me years to go through it.

Interstate WoodWorks Beeswax Paste Wood Finish & Polish - 6.25 oz. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07PWN1VWD/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_5B3P01D4KGNX8SF9V4YY?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
Thanks, I just ordered some.
I suggest to start conditioning your XL with some good beeswax to avoid any future cracks in the wood.
Thanks.

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
lapus-nano.jpg

Special ordered.
With the new cooling vents and air insulation cavity, we can experiment with more diverse woods without fear of cracking.

Top Bottom