E-Nano XL from Epicvape

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
I think that is the whip that came with the GooRoo glass hookah he is using

I can’t find it either 8(
Hello, I recently grabbed and XL from @ACE OF VAPE in walnut to match my EV2 and Nano. I have a few stems out for testing now. Have a modification I need to get out to my guys that should increase performance. Am really liking what I am seeing so far, feel the mod will only increase that. When I hear and see thats so will have these available shortly after. Pls hang in there with me.

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
Hello, I recently grabbed and XL from @ACE OF VAPE in walnut to match my EV2 and Nano. I have a few stems out for testing now. Have a modification I need to get out to my guys that should increase performance. Am really liking what I am seeing so far, feel the mod will only increase that. When I hear and see thats so will have these available shortly after. Pls hang in there with me.
Waiting to see what you got!

Jah75

Hello, I recently grabbed and XL from @ACE OF VAPEin walnut to match my EV2 and Nano. I have a few stems out for testing now. Have a modification I need to get out to my guys that should increase performance. Am really liking what I am seeing so far, feel the mod will only increase that. When I hear and see thats so will have these available shortly after. Pls hang in there with me.
Definitely hanging in - knuckles white with desire 8P

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
Memorial Sale is starting tomorrow (maybe before for our FC friends) and will most likely be a site-wide special. I'll have all the details in a few hours. Stay Epic my dears!
Yeah right, like I’m really gonna add a 5th Nano to my collection. I am not buying a 5th Nano. But I really do need at least one XL in my stable, right? Damn it, please don’t tell my wife I’m buying a 5th Nano!

someTooL

Have found a nice morning routine of 6.5 on the dial using a j hook. A slight twist to ~7.25 for afternoon into evening hours in the water piece.

Really like the new direction of wood options. A green galaxy drop would probably cause tensions in the Tool household.

caliganja420

Any tips on how to get dark ABV? I turned up to 8.5, and any higher it’s to harsh. My first day it literally burned my throat for hours, like a hole in the back of my throat :\
I even made a new metal basket screen to put above the glass screen, so my load would be closer the heater but I CANT get my load to be evenly dark. Same as the OG IMO…

Dargin B

Any tips on how to get dark ABV? I turned up to 8.5, and any higher it’s to harsh. My first day it literally burned my throat for hours, like a hole in the back of my throat :\
I even made a new metal basket screen to put above the glass screen, so my load would be closer the heater but I CANT get my load to be evenly dark. Same as the OG IMO…
I wouldnt pay too much attention to the number on the dial. They all vary in tolerance due to multiple factors in my opinion. Here’s what I got working good after killing my throat and combusting a few times: start with a coarse grind (you can go medium too but start here for less chance of combustion). my herb basket is about 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 inch away from the top of the glass wpa. I scoop the herbs from the grinder into the wpa about 45% full and then I tap the wpa on the table to get the herb to settle down. i hit mine at just under 7.5 (I like the goo roo glass with this vape) and get a good dark roast. The taste is really good too. I stir after one rip and then take one more cleanup swig. Twirling the vape while hitting may produce less pronounced hot spots.

Texus

Anyone with one of Ed's XL stem able to show how it is loaded, chamber capacity etc? How are people finding it compares to other XL stem options? Certainly nice that it has a real mouthpiece look while also nicely serving as a WPA. It is a pricey one at $65 so I'm not likely to impulse purchase this one.

Jah75

Anyone with one of Ed's XL stem able to show how it is loaded, chamber capacity etc? How are people finding it compares to other XL stem options? Certainly nice that it has a real mouthpiece look while also nicely serving as a WPA. It is a pricey one at $65 so I'm not likely to impulse purchase this one.
In a bout of weakness I ordered it last night, I’ll be sure to let you know when it comes in (my Ed’s orders usually arrive within 3 days or so at the most)

someTooL

I fill mine with anything from .05 - .1 for my screen depth and power setting (7). It comes with a flat screen but I’m using a UD alpha basket screen with much better results. Stays very clean.

Blows away the stock stem offerings from my point of view. Don’t get me wrong, I still use the song and a 18mm male to male fitting…but rarely now.

Cleaned last night for first time since receiving and was shocked at how clean it was after some abuse :science:

Top Bottom