E-Nano XL from Epicvape

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Thanks for posting initial impressions man! Would this be a possible "replacement" for the Vapexhale Evo in your opinion?
I don’t have crazy lung capacity but, my son came to visit his mom last night and he has those nice young pink lungs and he was pulling rips off this thing that most definitely would rival the evo!

Woody123

Hi everybody! My vaporblunt decided to stop working for now. Anyone here have any idea of manufacturing or distributing some new devices here in Europe? I am more than grateful to spend some hours working beside anyone who will want to collaborate. Enano team feel free to reply!

Hi everybody! My vaporblunt decided to stop working for now. Anyone here have any idea of manufacturing or distributing some new devices here in Europe? I am more than grateful to spend some hours working beside anyone who will want to collaborate. Enano team feel free to reply!
Wonderful thc/cbd Patches are wonderful but might not be the only way to enjoy a wonderful alternative to “treatments “

Woody123,
Reactions: pomogirl

pomogirl

Any timeline for the limited editions? I check the site multiple times every day :lol: looking forward to a log vape that can slap me in the head like the vapbong
I'm also waiting for a burl/heavily figured maple XL to drop, though it sounds like they will be making some adjustments, maybe? It's hard to know how early to adopt things. I hadn't heard that the XL is potentially like a Vapbong, though I haven't tried that either--is it like a Flower Pot where it vapes all of the flower all at once?

BTW Your Obsidian is gorgeous in photos! They didn't have those last year.
blflovslkig61.jpg

XGerpXDerpX

Had just placed an order for a nano on another site, looked up EV after and saw this xl. I decided to cancel the order since ive already had the og one. I think I'd hesitant or kicking myself for not getting the newer version.

XGerpXDerpX

Got mine. 1st test: left it warming up for like an hour.

Compared to enano, imagine enano is a quick bowl and the xl nano is a blunt

It hits very consistently. Airflow and that hot air reservor chamber under the heater definitely work no cool spots or hot spikes. Even cranking it to 10 near the end it was smooth, not burnt at iust the end. Color from being heated stayed the same too all the way through it stayed green much longer than the nano ill take a quick micro hit off that here and there but the xl nano is more of a train ride. I'm a lightweight so enano is perfect for normally but if i decide want to step it up a notch I'm pretty happy right now from the xl nano so ya

@ShayWhiteGrow how long from power on until ready to use? I really enjoyed this vape when I got to try it out. I don't remember how long we waited from the time we plugged it in until we were ripping it. We were using a battery and not a wall outlet so just curious.
You can crank it to 10 and then turn it down after 2 minutes but these things work best when the wood feels nice and warm too. It's better to leave it

Corvoed

Cannabis Crusader
Finally got to try the xl through water (thanks nadia for getting those adapters sent out to me), very impressed on the vapor production! Fills my piece with vapor quickly, and fully! Big upgrade over the stock stem

Left my temp at 8 and it cruises through bowls no matter how much I pack (and the bowlsize is very versatile imo, I can basically pack however much or less I want)

What are your guy's thoughts on it so far? I think it hits hard and fast , and looks quite elegant as well

Top Bottom