E-Nano XL from Epicvape

pushpaw

@someTooL Mine is the cherry for all 3 (XL, knob and stand). I may have to start saving up for a future burl one. I couldn't justify the extra cost when I wasn't sure how I would like the device, but now part of me wishes I had risked it. Still pretty in cherry (or walnut I'm sure) but yeah those burl ones look amazing. Oh well, another time haha.

So far I have only used the ice stem, although I keep meaning to try it through water (and will soon.) I started at 7 on the dial and one of my first test bowls scorched pretty quick so I kept dropping it until I was about 5.7 on the dial, and then started creeping it back up. Currently at like 6 or just above. So many variables though (dryness of herb, size and packedness of the loads, draw speed, variations between units, etc.) I think the real trick is to just figure out your own sweet spots. I will say that adjusting the dial on an already warmed up nano seems to take affect pretty quickly (like a minute maybe?) so that is nice. Also mine has been on since I got it apart from a small break where I rearranged which outlet I was using and tucked cords away under the sofa (it has to be plugged into a short extension due to distance from outlet to coffee table.)

Jah75

Oh man - I haven’t used a log in years and watching that vid had me both nostalgic and impressed. I recently got a flowerpot, but this sounds like it will hit where the FP misses a bit : Flavor! Ordered this morning (all walnut) and already have tracking!

Can’t wait for this to totally supplant the love and fond memories of my trusty toasty top!

Now….the wait

nadia_epic

EpicVape Team
Company Rep
Hey all!

I'm in need of someone to help manage our Discord channel & Subreddit. I figured I'd post here first since you all know the product better than a newbie. The person who originally was hired is no longer available which has left me in a bit of a pickle. Send me a DM if you have experience and would like to help rep Epic!

In the meantime you can find us on Discord (INVITE LINK)
- please excuse the dust as we get it in working order today

Last edited:

someTooL

Hi @nadia_epic Any chance of news of when then missing items from the XL deluxe kit will be sent? DM and email have went unanswered. Do you now have a discord or subreddit that is monitored?

Md_Hybrid

Stuck under a 🪵
IMG-20220506-090724.jpg

I'm a week in now with my XL so it was time for some cleaning. I should've taken a before pic but this stem was DIRTY! A quick ISO soak, wipe, and rinse and it's back to new. The hardest part was getting the silicone guard off and then back on 😆

Last edited:

someTooL

My stems are not like this. The ice stem has the glass screen but my non ice stems are basket only. Saw Troy using this stem also.

Edit: This is mine. Not a fun experience loading the basket from the top but I got it lol.

Last edited:

Jah75

It came in. Looks beautiful, feels great in the hand. I followed the instructions: plugged in, turned to 7.5 and waited 3-4 minutes. Hit it and was like ….ehh? I just hits like a Solo??

Waited 5 more minutes and BAM! There we go. Beautiful, flavorful, large hits.

(They really should change the “wait 3-4 minutes” to Wait 7-8 minutes)

Loving it so far

Texus

It came in. Looks beautiful, feels great in the hand. I followed the instructions: plugged in, turned to 7.5 and waited 3-4 minutes. Hit it and was like ….ehh? I just hits like a Solo??

Waited 5 more minutes and BAM! There we go. Beautiful, flavorful, large hits.

(They really should change the “wait 3-4 minutes” to Wait 7-8 minutes)

Loving it so far
That walnut set looks great. Really should have grabbed it when on sale for $295. By the time I decided to but set it was 55 more expensive. Now back to deciding which one to get. Wish I could know if maple burl would be very burled vs slightly burled and just more shimmery.

Decisions, decisions.

Jah75

with the normal Enano the heat up time as well as heat retention vary depending on the room temperature... might be the same with the XL?
I vape on my porch (this pic was taken after coming back in) and live in Florida. I think it was around 86 (F) or so outside.
The humidity was high 80s as well, so that might have impacted it too

Looking good @Jah75

Have found removing the top basket when using the WPA dramatically improved my experience. More even side to side roast. You can hear when pulling a tighter seal.
I will give that a try tonight (I was a bit surprised by how much outside air seems to get into the air path from the diameter difference - I could definitely see getting the heater closer to the herb helping to seal up a bit more)

pushpaw

The hardest part was getting the silicone guard off and then back on
I just cleaned the stem I had been using as well, also after about a week haha. An ice stem, and although dirty it could have gone longer but I was curious about how cleaning was going to be and I like clean glass anyway. But I am curious why did you take the silicone guard off? I just put the whole thing in a sandwich bag with a little iso (didn't even take much, which is nice) and shook it, let it soak, etc. for maybe 20ish minutes (mostly soaking obviously.) Rinsed in hot water and done.
Well, mostly done haha the glass balls were not wanting to dry fast enough for me so after a while I took a plug in blower thing I have (I got it some time ago to use instead of 'canned air' for keyboards and whatever) and blew air through it for a few moments. But despite my impatience with drying it was super quick and easy. I don't think iso is going to do anything bad to the silicone. Maybe I may very occasionally take it off to clean out under it if somehow that gets dirty, but otherwise I'll just leave it where it is. I mean, unless someone wants to explain why I shouldn't...

Md_Hybrid

Stuck under a 🪵
I just cleaned the stem I had been using as well, also after about a week haha. An ice stem, and although dirty it could have gone longer but I was curious about how cleaning was going to be and I like clean glass anyway. But I am curious why did you take the silicone guard off? I just put the whole thing in a sandwich bag with a little iso (didn't even take much, which is nice) and shook it, let it soak, etc. for maybe 20ish minutes (mostly soaking obviously.) Rinsed in hot water and done.
Well, mostly done haha the glass balls were not wanting to dry fast enough for me so after a while I took a plug in blower thing I have (I got it some time ago to use instead of 'canned air' for keyboards and whatever) and blew air through it for a few moments. But despite my impatience with drying it was super quick and easy. I don't think iso is going to do anything bad to the silicone. Maybe I may very occasionally take it off to clean out under it if somehow that gets dirty, but otherwise I'll just leave it where it is. I mean, unless someone wants to explain why I shouldn't...
It wasn't necessary, my OCD made me do it though 😆

IMG-20220506-130701.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom