CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
That's the number I called, and it did not lead to a person. I'm calling as soon as I get home from my job, which if they're PST I believe is like Noon. I even tried calling closer to their 1PM in case I was calling on a lunch break. It doesn't help that they don't list what their actual customer service hours are, they don't call back, they don't answer the e-mails.

The very first thing I ordered came right away, it was a unit, I assume they expect people who dropped a few hundred dollars to be more picky. The order that's "in the void" or whatever now is a box and a stem, so just accessories. I wouldn't even care if they said "Oh, the boxes take longer," though nothing on their site says so. I don't even care when something takes a long time as long as there is communication. What I can't stand seeing is their site lying to me saying my order has been fulfilled, the warranty a day from expiring so if it does actually show up eventually with a problem just screw me I guess, and then their own tracking number that they provided saying that USPS never even got the package.

failkai.png
Assuming you’re talking about the clearance boxes? That’s what I ordered on 10-29, two of them and they made it to me on 11-8. I honestly did not even pay attention to any of the email updates after the “order received” email. Looking back through my emails I received 5 total emails from them with updates in that short time spam. Again, just another data point.

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
Finally got around to opening my package today. It’s easy to see why these boxes were on clearance. The QC on these walnut boxes I received can not compare to that of the bamboo box I got a couple of years ago. The bamboo box is well made with an excellent fit and finish all around. These walnut boxes look like some discards that were sitting around the stockroom, a lot of dings and poor craftsmanship. I’m into natural woods and don’t mind imperfections in the wood itself, but poor woodworking is altogether different. Lots of rough unsanded areas, nicks, dings, glue residue, poorly concealed nail hole filler in one. One box has felt liner in the slot where the Nano goes, the other has bare wood. Overall the boxes just look rushed and thrown together. I’ll have to hit them with some sandpaper and wood conditioner to finish the job that Epic started. Also, no new wood smell, at all. Wonder how long these have been sitting, or if they were returns at one point. I honestly have empty wood cigar boxes laying around that have much better craftsmanship.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Man it bums me out to keep hearing so much negative about epicvape lately. They used to be second to none when it came to customer service and quality craftsmanship. I get a ton of orders for accessories because of all the ill fitting stock accessories. I was in talks with Andy at one point about doing the glass for them but, I kinda got ghosted right in the middle of negotiations. It’s a bummer when companies grow and lose sight of the things that made them great in the first place.

nadia_epic

EpicVape Team
Company Rep
HEEEELLLLOOOO!

It's been so very long my friends. I have't had a chance to go through all the posts and messages yet. I've been up for about 48hrs making sure we had a website that could actually take payments. Long story short our new website is up and there are some really beautiful one offs available. There are also a few discounted units that have been used for demos or have minor cosmetic issues.

BF SALES:

20% OFF NXT Cherry, Maple, & Walnut E-Nanos. *doesn't apply to premium, exotic, or as-is units
BOGO 50% off Stems & WPAs
FREEEE Domestic Shipping on orders $49+
Discounted "Imperfect E-Nano" category is live!

Stands will go on sale Friday while supplies last.

Website news: Customer accounts have completely migrated over as of 7:55am 11/23. I suggest signing up with your account email on the new Shopify site if is not showing in the system. It's a pain I know :|

Note from your very tired Nano gal: I do see some of the negative posts and I understand both the frustration and dissapointment. Andy has spent the year running around like a gypsy. I'm juggling 3 kiddos including a toddler & sassy middle schooler so to say I'm stretched thin is an understatement. Mike has been giving it his all via customer service emails and doesn't get nearly enough credit.. We're back down to 3 people and nearly part-time. With any luck the new website will help in making transactions and tracking easier.

As always THANK YOU ALL for keeping this thread and company alive!!!
Much love & respect - Nadia

I'm off to go find a turkey and fixings to throw in the oven. Happy Thanksgiving!

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
HEEEELLLLOOOO!

It's been so very long my friends. I have't had a chance to go through all the posts and messages yet. I've been up for about 48hrs making sure we had a website that could actually take payments. Long story short our new website is up and there are some really beautiful one offs available. There are also a few discounted units that have been used for demos or have minor cosmetic issues.

BF SALES:

20% OFF NXT Cherry, Maple, & Walnut E-Nanos. *doesn't apply to premium, exotic, or as-is units

Website news: Customer accounts have completely migrated over as of 7:55am 11/23. I suggest signing up with your account email on the new Shopify site if is not showing in the system. It's a pain I know :|

Note from your very tired Nano gal: I do see some of the negative posts and I understand both the frustration and dissapointment. Andy has spent the year running around like a gypsy. I'm juggling 3 kiddos including a toddler & sassy middle schooler so to say I'm stretched thin is an understatement. Mike has been giving it his all via customer service emails and doesn't get nearly enough credit.. We're back down to 3 people and nearly part-time. With any luck the new website will help in making transactions and tracking easier.

I'm off to go find a turkey and fixings to throw in the oven. Happy Thanksgiving!
Small business growth is tough. Especially with a small crew. I’m sure you guys will get the magic back, just gotta get in the groove again. Happy thsnksgiving!

P.S.
Tell Andy to reach out if he’d like to outsource the glass and maybe take a little bit of the load off. We were in talks a while back but then it never really went anywhere.

Finessseee

HEEEELLLLOOOO!

BF SALES:

New website looks awesome! I plan on buying one of the blemished OG / NXT models! Is there any way to purchase the wooden temperature control for the OG / NXT models?

Last edited:
Finessseee,
Reactions: cosimo

morfraen

Does anyone make an injector style bowl/WPA that will fit the enano nxt? After using my new Lotus a bit I think that style bowl with the enano instead of a stem would be great.

Edit:

Hmm, have a 10 to 14mm glass adaptor for dynavap that fits on the heater and into my Lotus WPA bowl.

Kind of works actually. Fit is about the same as any stem, it's a tall adaptor though so heater is too far away. A short style adaptor would give better results I think.

Was also thinking if the perfect one existed it would have some diffusion to spread the heat more evenly.

Last edited:

RuggedWombat

Opposite of Down Under
Just hopping on board the train after using the vapcap and sticky brick for a number of years. How do you minimize the herb that comes through the fixed glass stem? Granted I'm sure I inhale plenty of bits through the stick brick, but I'm always looking to cut down on inhaled particles. Also what sort of accessories/hacks are considered a must? For example on the sticky brick jr the long stem is much cooler and easier to pull than the short stem. So far though I'm blown away by it's simplicity. Cleaning the vapcap especially was a major ass pain scraping all of the oil and crud out.

morfraen

Just hopping on board the train after using the vapcap and sticky brick for a number of years. How do you minimize the herb that comes through the fixed glass stem? Granted I'm sure I inhale plenty of bits through the stick brick, but I'm always looking to cut down on inhaled particles. Also what sort of accessories/hacks are considered a must? For example on the sticky brick jr the long stem is much cooler and easier to pull than the short stem. So far though I'm blown away by it's simplicity. Cleaning the vapcap especially was a major ass pain scraping all of the oil and crud out.

I mostly use whole nugget chunks with the glass screen WPA for max flavor. Stir and breakup with the pick as it dries.

I added an ash catcher to keep the flower bits out of my water.

Ice stem is the best for direct use and fun sometimes but WPA is the way to go.

morfraen,
Reactions: GetLeft

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
I’m told my wpas are second to none. Just sayin. 😉

GetLeft

I used adjustable screen gongs forever then briefly tried the glass screen gong out of curiosity then went back to the adjustable and stayed there. With the adjustable I don't get the debris in my water piece the way I do with the glass version. I tend to load my gong with enough for a good hit or a tad more then blow it out of the gong pretty soon after using it. Clearing the avb out of the gong/stem quickly avoids goop build up and keeps things clean for multiple sessions. When the adjustable does need a cleaning, it's easier to give a quick screen change and iso wipe to the gong (or stem) to be back in business. The glass gong requires a good soak to get clean so you'll need to have a couple on hand at least. My mvv (most valuable vape) :tup:

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
I used adjustable screen gongs forever then briefly tried the glass screen gong out of curiosity then went back to the adjustable and stayed there. With the adjustable I don't get the debris in my water piece the way I do with the glass version. I tend to load my gong with enough for a good hit or a tad more then blow it out of the gong pretty soon after using it. Clearing the avb out of the gong/stem quickly avoids goop build up and keeps things clean for multiple sessions. When the adjustable does need a cleaning, it's easier to give a quick screen change and iso wipe to the gong (or stem) to be back in business. The glass gong requires a good soak to get clean so you'll need to have a couple on hand at least. My mvv (most valuable vape) :tup:
This is the way!

Finessseee

is there any way to purchase an NXT E-Nano with the wooden power supply dimmer cord? You used to be able to upgrade to it on the old site. I’d prefer to pay extra for that cord vs the basic one or comes with. @ACE OF VAPE @nadia_epic thanks!

Finessseee,

cosimo

is there any way to purchase an NXT E-Nano with the wooden power supply dimmer cord? You used to be able to upgrade to it on the old site. I’d prefer to pay extra for that cord vs the basic one or comes with. @ACE OF VAPE @nadia_epic thanks!
you can add it to the cart. it's $39

Finessseee

you can add it to the cart. it's $39
Huh idk why I couldn’t find that! Thanks mate! Alright step one out of the way.. now I gotta see if they can upgrade me to that cord! I could just buy it separately, but I don’t really need two cords lol

Finessseee,
Reactions: cosimo

cosimo

ye
Huh idk why I couldn’t find that! Thanks mate! Alright step one out of the way.. now I gotta see if they can upgrade me to that cord! I could just buy it separately, but I don’t really need two cords lol
yep, the new site has does some strange things. to find the puck and other things you have to go the catalog of the enano model and scroll down until you see the Compatible Accesories section.

Finessseee

ye

yep, the new site has does some strange things. to find the puck and other things you have to go the catalog of the enano model and scroll down until you see the Compatible Accesories section.
Good to know! I reached out to POTV as well to see if I can pay extra to replace the plastic dimmer cord with the wooden one if possible. Hopefully it works out!

cosimo

hello friends, hope you are all enjoying your enanos. Im happily wating for my XL to arrive.

I was wondering if someone could be so kind and tell me the dimensions for the stem-holding holes in the Stando ? how deep and wide are they? Thanks!

Last edited:
cosimo,

flyhoneywarehouse

i have an OG enano that is running hot at all dial settings. mine does not have the removable cord, it is hard wired directly to the device. i emailed epicvape but they just said "It sounds like you need a new cord. The cord itself is most likely “stuck” on the highest setting."

Can i just replace the cord/dimmer with something like this? dimmer cord from amazon

I think i could probably order the replacement cords from epickai and slice the plug off the end but quite honestly that customer support response was lackluster and i don't feel like they deserve more of my business.

lazylathe

Almost there...
i have an OG enano that is running hot at all dial settings. mine does not have the removable cord, it is hard wired directly to the device. i emailed epicvape but they just said "It sounds like you need a new cord. The cord itself is most likely “stuck” on the highest setting."

Can i just replace the cord/dimmer with something like this? dimmer cord from amazon

I think i could probably order the replacement cords from epickai and slice the plug off the end but quite honestly that customer support response was lackluster and i don't feel like they deserve more of my business.

That should work for what you need.
Sounds like there may be a short or something going on as well.

Should be an easy fix as there is not too much going on inside the e-nano.

What you could also try before the repair is to open the dial adjuster and give the inside a good clean. Should just be two screws in the back of the dial case.
You can use a qtip with new isopropyl alcohol to clean the contacts.
Dry well and reassemble.
May do the trick as your unit is pretty old and the contacts may be dirty.

Just remember, if you open it to do the repairs your warranty or after sales service may be affected.

cannasoor

OK, this is just a quick random report on a cooling “stem” for the E-Nano …

I have a Dark Scorpion water cooling glass pipe from Sneaky Pete's store—I think they are currently out of stock, but he also sells one in clear glass, so perhaps that one is available now.

1a_93f4498e-1ae6-412b-bc98-8a51fd4e5e3a_950x.jpg

In any case, it’s a fairly heavy, thick-glassed baffled tube that is intended to take water for cooling, and it has a 14mm female connection (ground glass, the whiter part at the bottom in the picture). If used with water, it would likely have to sit vertically on the Nano, or rather on a GonG/WPA on top of the Nano. And I have tried it a couple of times that way in the past, with a 14mm glass GonG—but I always worried about spillover of water from the Scorpion into the GonG or (worse!) into the Nano. (Sneaky Pete even warns in his listings that it is “spill resistant” but not spill proof.)

Well, I grabbed the Scorpion the other day and thought “Why not use it dry and see how that works?”. In this style, it can be used with the GonG and Nano horizontally, or at an angle. It is very heavy, so I always try to support it separately from the Nano, so as not to put stress on the GonG or the heater.

Results: disturbingly cool vapor. Like, “Is this thing even on?”-cool vapor. And a bit odd at first not to hear any bubbling. :hmm::rolleyes::lol: I can start at a relatively high temp (for me) of 5.5 or so and barely feel the vapor coming in, until it gets thick enough to prompt a cough … but still cool as all get-out. The glass is thick and cool against the lips all the way through a session (it’s a large, very broadly rounded mouthpiece).

A session is relatively short at these starting temps, so this is good for a “Hot-Shot” situation, where I want effects fairly quickly. The flavor is muted—not sure if that's the starting temp or the device (guess I'll have to experiment more … for, you know, “science” :brow:.) I normally use standard “adjustable” stems with SS screens and start at much lower temps (e.g. 4.4 or 4.7 on the old-school, black plastic, “goes to 11” dial) * . My usual temps & steps get me clearer & fuller flavor, but it’s also a much slower climb.

For me, the muting of the flavor, if it persists, means this will be restricted to effects-desperate occasions; others might find it an option for them as well, depending on their goals.

Anyway, just a quick experience report on another possible cooling option. I assume this would work with other E-Nanos, or even other 14mm-compatible vapes. (Hmm, I could try it with my Lotus using the 14mm GonG … not sure I would get enough feedback, though, and torch placement would be distressing, toward the face. 🥵🤒 )

I’d be curious to hear if anyone else has tried this with their Nano (of whatever stripe).

_______
* [standard E-Nano dial disclaimer: “Do not take quoted dial numbers too seriously—your results may vary, as individual dials, circuit loads, and various other conditions apply.”]

Top Bottom