• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

cosimo

So, is the diference between the XL and the NXT just the size of the heater and the base? or is the preaheater only in the XL?

cosimo,
Reactions: BigJr48

MrSpicoli

I've wondered, why is there space around the heater rod? Is it for catching grinds that may fall out of the stem?

Also, am I the only one who puts two basket screens in the stem? I put the flower in the basket and then put another screen over it so I don't have to turn the nano upside-down or sideways.

howie105

The ceramic rod heater probably expands and contracts at a different rate than the metal tube when heated or cooled, so if the fit were too tight, it could cause the heater to break. Another possibility, the gap, allows for ease of manufacture. Lastly, when I opened my E-Nano I noticed a fair amount of bud dust that had fallen through the body and collected on the base, if that hadn't happened and the dust was collecting around the heater it would have eventually spoiled the vapes taste. About a second screen, I am lazy, so I have a loading tool that compresses the bud, reducing the risk of the load shifting when in use.

DaVapeGuy

Does anyone know when/if they will restock stems?

Not seeing any GonG stems (adjustable or fixed) for sale anywhere... Seem to all be sold out.

Kind of stopping me from making a purchase as I also want a WPA and don't see that either. I see one of ed's stem's is available but it's kind of pricey.

If they don't plan on restocking stems, does anyone know if alternative stems work on any enanos?

Last question, do the xl stems fit on the enano(mini)?

Thanks

howie105

Not seeing any GonG stems (adjustable or fixed) for sale anywhere... Seem to all be sold out.

Kind of stopping me from making a purchase as I also want a WPA and don't see that either. I see one of ed's stem's is available but it's kind of pricey.

If they don't plan on restocking stems, does anyone know if alternative stems work on any enanos?

Thanks
Have you looked here? Sadly, I don't know about cross model glass compatibility. Good Luck

howie105

I attached a Cannabis Hardware 19mm Shovelhead adapter to my E Nano and turned it into an injector vape,
I call it the B Nano...Here it is in action....
Bravo Sir. How does it work with just bud? What dial setting are you using? How long is the adapter? Hope you don't mind the questions, it's just such an appealing approach. TIA

Unklmark68

Bravo Sir. How does it work with just bud? What dial setting are you using? How long is the adapter? Hope you don't mind the questions, it's just such an appealing approach. TIA
Works amazingly with just bud, that was set at 7 on the dial.

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer

Thanks
XL stems do not fit the OG or G2 (mini) nano

We switched to Songs with silicone. We have been trying to find a new source for our custom gongs, so far unsuccessfully. Anybody out there in Nano Nation know any sources? Also seeking a manufacturer of custom mesh pads.

KLAASIE

Just here to say, thanks for the great service. Had my e-nano since 2018 and the ceramic heater broke probably because I dropped it too often, and got send a new heater free off charge to the UK, and now I have fitted it my E-nano is as good as new! Amazing service, will be able to continue using this amazing vape for many years to come!

Finessseee

E-Nano XL vs NXT / OG E-Nano… Does anyone have a preference between the two? I’m assuming the Smaller E-Nano (OG) is better at Microdosing, just wondering how much of a difference there is between the two. I’m leaning towards the smaller model.. wondering if the XL is more unwieldy to use in terms of gong adapters and sitting on top of a bong. Thoughts between the two?

Texus

E-Nano XL vs NXT / OG E-Nano… Does anyone have a preference between the two? I’m assuming the Smaller E-Nano (OG) is better at Microdosing, just wondering how much of a difference there is between the two. I’m leaning towards the smaller model.. wondering if the XL is more unwieldy to use in terms of gong adapters and sitting on top of a bong. Thoughts between the two?
I don't use my XL that way, but It isn't too big and don't think it would be that much different than smaller logs like my Underdog. But think the difference is really bowl capacity and heater power. Non-XL/Alpha logs really are in much more of a microdosing domain.

I did a quick search but couldn't find the answer so forgive me if this is a repost.

E-Nano is still only 110V version? No EU 220V?

PutOneInTheAir

E-nano, DynaVaps, v3pro, ROFFU
Anyone know of a compatible variable voltage dial for the OG enano? Looking for something to fine-tune the adjustments more I find the OEM dial to finicky

PutOneInTheAir,

PutOneInTheAir

E-nano, DynaVaps, v3pro, ROFFU
So funny I did the same thing only cause I broke my stems.
The fit is good it has to be off center a tiny bit the stay on the vape tightly
Can anybody help me figure out what parts I would need to do this I am very very intrigued and really want to experiment with this

PutOneInTheAir,
Reactions: DaVapeGuy

Shannock

Vape a stem for my (ironically) back-up Maple Nano, owned for a good few years and has been my daily for the last few months but came back to it last night to find this full-on crack.

Obviously it’s still chugging along but as it’s a crack from the corner of the AC port is there any danger of the port coming out? Or just carry on regardless- cheers :peace:

Top Bottom