pxl_jockey

Just a dude
I’m a longtime Epic fan, in fact it was the Enano that allowed me to fuck combustion but sadly haven’t actually used one in a year or more. Like a good parent, I’d passed mine along to my eldest and not only did he fuck combustion, he managed to get three friends to buy their own Enanos. They’re all twenty-somethings and dry-herb vaporization was a brand new concept to them and I feel great that the Enano was their first experience and subsequent purchase.

No overpriced cheap plastic body with questionable components from a shady company that won’t be there to help; it’s those crappy experiences that kill peoples’ interest in this life-changing hobby of ours before they even get started and find a quality device that can really kick smoking’s ass. I’m stoked that those young people will share their ENanos with other smokers and tell even more friends about the ENano from EpicVape and share the Gospel of Vaporization.

Now I‘ve got myself thinking about picking up a NXT Nano in the near future :haw:

GetLeft

Carry on, my friend! I have two maples, both cracked at the same location. The crack has 0 effect on performance. Some day I may go for the new e-nano, perhaps with a different wood. But jeez the og enano works so well for me, crack or no crack, I don't see it happening any time soon. Sorry Ace :)

DaVapeGuy

Vape a stem for my (ironically) back-up Maple Nano, owned for a good few years and has been my daily for the last few months but came back to it last night to find this full-on crack.

Obviously it’s still chugging along but as it’s a crack from the corner of the AC port is there any danger of the port coming out? Or just carry on regardless- cheers :peace:

I've heard people gluing the crack together? Correct me if I'm wrong

howie105

Vape a stem for my (ironically) back-up Maple Nano, owned for a good few years and has been my daily for the last few months but came back to it last night to find this full-on crack.

Obviously it’s still chugging along but as it’s a crack from the corner of the AC port is there any danger of the port coming out? Or just carry on regardless- cheers :peace:
When the body split on mine I continued to use it till I got around to using some wood glue, hose clamps and sheet padding to protect the surface & finish. It is a quick and easy fix that will help keep debris out of the interior of the vape, and it's wiring.

GoldenBud

I'd use it as it is. dry wood has a lot of tiny holes, so this crack just make it "more airy" if that makes sense.... maybe you need to raise the temperature a bit, but it will not affect performance...

PutOneInTheAir

E-nano, DynaVaps, v3pro, ROFFU
I want to change my OG enano cord to a digital variable voltage one. The only bad thing is it's hard to find the fitting that plugs into the unit most of them on Amazon don't have this fitting should there be any problems with splicing the factory fitting to fit a new variable voltage power source? Or does anyone know of any plug and play options?

PutOneInTheAir,

Pukka

I want to change my OG enano cord to a digital variable voltage one. The only bad thing is it's hard to find the fitting that plugs into the unit most of them on Amazon don't have this fitting should there be any problems with splicing the factory fitting to fit a new variable voltage power source? Or does anyone know of any plug and play options?
I don't believe that will work at all, in fact I think it might fail spectactularly ... you would be misgendering your heater core

morfraen

I've had my eye on the enano box kit they have on sale, but it's always out of stock. Anyone know if they'll have more before the sale ends?

morfraen,

nadia_epic

EpicVape Team
Company Rep
I've had my eye on the enano box kit they have on sale, but it's always out of stock. Anyone know if they'll have more before the sale ends?
Apologies that kit should have been "out of stock" and no longer on sale. We're moving over to the NXT model and will no longer be selling the "OG" style by the end of the week. Basically, we're down to the last 5 that will fit in boxes.
Call the manufacture and ask, that option will take you much closer to the source. Having said that, remember that communications is low on the list of the things Epickai dose best.
We actually have a dedicated person handling emails so our CS is finally very low on the list of our offenses. LOL!

Ready for a sale?

morfraen

Apologies that kit should have been "out of stock" and no longer on sale. We're moving over to the NXT model and will no longer be selling the "OG" style by the end of the week. Basically, we're down to the last 5 that will fit in boxes.

We actually have a dedicated person handling emails so our CS is finally very low on the list of our offenses. LOL!

Any update on the 14mm GonG adaptors coming back in stock?

morfraen,
Reactions: Gdash

nadia_epic

EpicVape Team
Company Rep
Any update on the 14mm GonG adaptors coming back in stock?
Yet another batch came in unusable. I don't think anything in my life has been more disappointing then the battle we've had with restocking 14mm gongs. I have a coupon code for a free XL or OG/NXT song, you just need to pay shipping. The code will add either one to your cart for $0.
FREESONG (og/nxt) FREESONGXL (xl song)

I do have a bunch of micro 14mm gongs going up for the sale. They're fairly short and def for small loads. Priced accordingly and final sale. I'll have all the sale details and codes up in the next hour...ish.

Last edited:

nadia_epic

EpicVape Team
Company Rep
My apologies, Nadia. I have not needed CS for a long time, so thanks for the correction.
It's well deserved and you have every right to let us know! Without FC we would never have been able to add more staff to help out. 🤟

man_gift-1.png

As always our FC Family get first wave of discounts before releasing via email. :rockon:
  • 15% Off XL & NXT E-Nano Kits. (Standard walnut, maple, and cherry wood) CODE: 22BFNANO15
  • The very LAST OG E-NANO'S are online. They're not discounted but...
  • We have some great "one offs" for a CRAZY low $139 - $149, link to follow.
  • 20% Off all glass accessories CODE: 22BFGLASS
  • $5.90 for Shorty 14mm Micro gongs. These are very small, usable but final sale. Not for those who easily burn themselves on hot glass. ;)
  • Stands will see a sale but that you'll have to wait for :brow:
  • Free domestic shipping on orders over $49. CODE: 22BFSHIP

nadia_epic

EpicVape Team
Company Rep
Ah bummer the 15% off won't apply to the exotic woods? Had my eye on that NXT exotic walnut :⁠-⁠(
The cost of the wood is really what keeps those at full price. I think we did 10% once but it would definitely be on actual BF. I'll see what I can do for exotics the closer to BF.

hafalump

What’s the difference between the two upgrade power options? Puck vs. Box?
Are the cords the same length, and stiffness?

hafalump,

nadia_epic

EpicVape Team
Company Rep
Maybe a free upgrade to the puck controller or something instead of a base discount on the exotics?.🙂
Done! Use PUCKUPGRADE to get $29.99 off the cart total when purchasing an Exotic NXT. Make sure to add the puck as your chosen option.

I had to fiddle with some settings so if it begins to get abused I'll have to take it down. So let me know if you have any issues with it.

As a side note - Andy hates making the Dimmer Box Cord, seriously. They're set to be discontinued as they take so long to get out of the warehouse. Basically "made to order" at this point. So today will be the last day you'll see them accidentally on sale. By December they probably won't be an option.

Power station Cords will now come with a free gift as I can't discount them due to labor and wood but I can have some goodies added to sweeten the deal.

Last edited:
Top Bottom