f2j

Chaque jour est une chance
Thank you... But I guess I'm a little hesitant to buy from a French site as I am in the us. I tried searching for the product in Google but it takes me back to the French aliexpress.

Any chance for a US link?
Buddy, Aliexpress is not a french site (the sub domain is fr. because i'm in france, but you should be able to change that in the top bar of the website.
b3s1xPMR.PNG

Or just type "IEC 60320 C8" on aliexpress.com (or any other website selling that kind of stuff) search engine and you'll find them.

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
Excited for this vape. The bottom half of the port where the power adapter plugs into cracked when my enano fell off the table. I've had the thing for 8 years almost so I am looking to upgrade. It still works but the cord is very loose.
.Send a note to customerservice@epicvape.com and we’ll send you one.

Last edited by a moderator:

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
I’m thinking of grabbing one of these badass new XLs and possibly getting back into making custom accessories. (If that’s cool with @ACE OF VAPE of coarse). A lot of members have messaged and inquired and it seems like there’s some want out there for custom gongs and stems again. Am I correct in this assumption? What say ye all?

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
A lot of members have messaged and inquired and it seems like there’s some want out there for custom gongs and stems again. Am I correct in this assumption? What say ye all?
That green and yellow custom E Nano WPA you made for me all those years ago is still my go-to for 90% of my daily vaping. I honestly don't know what I'd replace it with should it ever break, so I'd be down for getting another one for a back up. It'd have to be different though, like maybe yellow and green.

:peace:

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
That green and yellow custom E Nano WPA you made for me all those years ago is still my go-to for 90% of my daily vaping. I honestly don't know what I'd replace it with should it ever break, so I'd be down for getting another one for a back up. It'd have to be different though, like maybe yellow and green.

:peace:
:lol::lol::lol: Nice! This XL looks like it would be much more forgiving in the tolerances than the og models. That new core has that little landing pad towards the top where the OG just has that like .5mm step. I’m excited to get my hands on one and see what I can cook up.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I’m thinking of grabbing one of these badass new XLs and possibly getting back into making custom accessories. (If that’s cool with @ACE OF VAPE of coarse). A lot of members have messaged and inquired and it seems like there’s some want out there for custom gongs and stems again. Am I correct in this assumption? What say ye all?
You made a custom gong for me several years ago also. It's my most prized glass piece, and is my favorite way of using my nano. When not in use, it's stored in a cocoon of bubble wrap. So happy to hear your interested in making nano glass again.

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
I've given you a special code so you can get an XL ASAP and get back to work! Glad to have you back. We are big fans of your work.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
I've given you a special code so you can get an XL ASAP and get back to work! Glad to have you back. We are big fans of your work.
Thank you soooo much! I’m happy to be back where I got my start. I took some time and dabbled in the production glass world for a bit but now that has slowed down some and this xl popped up at the same time so I feel like it’s meant to be. So for those that are wanting to get in on some xl gong just lmk. I will be a little out of it for the next few days tho. Unfortunately my wife was in a bad car accident this morning and broke her back. She is in surgery now and then I’m. Waiting to hear how we move forward. I will take whatever prayers and good vibes you all can send my way.

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Thank you soooo much! I’m happy to be back where I got my start. I took some time and dabbled in the production glass world for a bit but now that has slowed down some and this xl popped up at the same time so I feel like it’s meant to be. So for those that are wanting to get in on some xl gong just lmk. I will be a little out of it for the next few days tho. Unfortunately my wife was in a bad car accident this morning and broke her back. She is in surgery now and then I’m. Waiting to hear how we move forward. I will take whatever prayers and good vibes you all can send my way.
I wish yal the best and that the surgery and recovery goes well

EverythingsHazy

So, what's the deal with the XL? I'm not being sarcastic. I'm just wondering what I'm missing.

I get that it's a physically larger unit, but how does that make it better/functionally different than the OG (which I love, btw)?

Is the "new heating engine" supposed to help with temp drop during hits?

What about the "all glass stem with 50% larger bowl size more suited for bigger hitters"? Is the bowl longer or wider (longer would just be an adjustable stem/gong with the screen pushed further down, right)?

Arawfish

Green Thumb
So, what's the deal with the XL? I'm not being sarcastic. I'm just wondering what I'm missing.

I get that it's a physically larger unit, but how does that make it better/functionally different than the OG (which I love, btw)?

What about the "all glass stem with 50% larger bowl size more suited for bigger hitters"? Is the bowl longer or wider (longer would just be an adjustable stem/gong with the screen pushed further down, right)?
Go to the XL thread in the unreleased section and all of these questions have been answered

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer

The woodis actually the same size as the OG. The Bigger thicker base makes it look bigger.
The new heating engine is designed to keep up with the larger bowl size, which is larger in diameter as well as depth.
This XL is designed for the small percentage of our customers with the lung capacity of a Navy SEAL.
PS. Units are shipping so hopefully we will be getting some first hand reviews here (or on a new thread) shortly.

dutz3013

The woodis actually the same size as the OG. The Bigger thicker base makes it look bigger.
The new heating engine is designed to keep up with the larger bowl size, which is larger in diameter as well as depth.
This XL is designed for the small percentage of our customers with the lung capacity of a Navy SEAL.
PS. Units are shipping so hopefully we will be getting some first hand reviews here (or on a new thread) shortly.
Shit, I better start training, I’m no navy seal :uhoh: excited for both the exotic walnut and maple burl though

Last edited:

Md_Hybrid

Stuck under a 🪵
First batch of XL's have left the building.
If this is the inappropriate place to ask I apologize but I'm looking at the XL and had a quick question. With units starting to ship if I ordered now do you have a rough ETA for shipping? I know that issues can arise, and I'm not looking for any guarantees, but was just looking for a estimate if possible.

Thanks in advance!

EverythingsHazy

Ok. that clears it up. That sounds pretty sick.

Pete

It would be cool if you guys offered that base to owners of the original Enano to make it more stable for those who complain about it tipping over. I haven't had that problem, myself, and like the look without that base, but I think I'm in the minority

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom