BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Hey everybody I’m considering an enano and now an xl. I’m disabled and have poor dexterity and I have a tinymight but it’s hard for me to use it with my new waterpiece. I was thinking a. Log would be easier. My main concern is will it hit hard enough? And how easy will it be to use with a waterpiece? Does the bowl stay on the piece or in the device?

I have not tried an xl yet, but I can tell you that my OG walnut can whallop any size bowl you can pack in a gong or stem, not that large amounts are necessary. Granted I understand that the xl is, in part, designed to load larger amounts but as a single lightweight I seldom need more than .05g at a time. The nano is really just a heater encapsulated with beautiful wood. All the other parts, such as the bowl, exist in the glass accessories. The glass gongs are designed to connect the nano to a water bubbler and it's my favorite way of using it. There are also glass stems that you use more like a straw. A glass straw where one end is fitted to load weed in it. They are easy to load, but they are glass and can break. Luckily, they use pretty thick boro glass in their accessories. I've bounced a few in my day and most survive to tell the tale.

Highly recommended vendor with quality products. If you haven't gotten your stuff yet, then patience will be a virtue. The folks over there are going through a hard time right now. Best wishes for Nadia.

Vapsss

Titaniummightstems.com
Accessory Maker
Here is a side by side of the heaters, an obvious choice, IMHO.
Yeah definitely I didn’t realize it would be that big of a difference. I think I just made my decision

I have not tried an xl yet, but I can tell you that my OG walnut can whallop any size bowl you can pack in a gong or stem, not that large amounts are necessary. Granted I understand that the xl is, in part, designed to load larger amounts but as a single lightweight I seldom need more than .05g at a time. The nano is really just a heater encapsulated with beautiful wood. All the other parts, such as the bowl, exist in the glass accessories. The glass gongs are designed to connect the nano to a water bubbler and it's my favorite way of using it. There are also glass stems that you use more like a straw. A glass straw where one end is fitted to load weed in it. They are easy to load, but they are glass and can break. Luckily, they use pretty thick boro glass in their accessories. I've bounced a few in my day and most survive to tell the tale.

Highly recommended vendor with quality products. If you haven't gotten your stuff yet, then patience will be a virtue. The folks over there are going through a hard time right now. Best wishes for Nadia.
I think im just going to be patient and wait for the xl to be available. I have a high tolerance and think the heater is worth it.

howie105

Thank you so much! This is exactly what I was looking for. I think it will be similar to my vapexhale that I used to love, but can’t use anymore because it’s glass. I liked packing small bowls in it and clearing them in a couple hits. I am interested in the XL heater though.
Hey Guy. As an alternative to a glass stem you might consider one of EDs TNT Stems, actually take a look at all his really break resistant wood vape accessories. For those stock all glass stems that come with the Nano consider high temperature silicone o-rings can save some glass sometimes. Welcome to the forum.

howie105,
Reactions: ataxian

Vapsss

Titaniummightstems.com
Accessory Maker
Hey Guy. As an alternative to a glass stem you might consider one of EDs TNT Stems, actually take a look at all his really break resistant wood vape accessories. For those stock all glass stems that come with the Nano consider high temperature silicone o-rings can save some glass sometimes. Welcome to the forum.
Thanks a lot, I got one for my Tinymight. I may have to wait If I go with the xl.

Vapsss,

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
My replacement cord finally arrived and I am very pleased to report that everything is in good working order again! 👍🏼
Did you buy a backup as well? I now have two of the box dimmers, need to get a regular cord when they are back to close to normal shipping times.

CanikUser19,

Corvoed

Cannabis Crusader
I think I got a little too excited checking out and didn't think things through before ordering. I added a 14mm GonG adapter, and a long adjustable stem. Are these going to fit on the XL? Or do these only fit on the OG? @ACE OF VAPE

Corvoed,

Arawfish

Green Thumb
I think I got a little too excited checking out and didn't think things through before ordering. I added a 14mm GonG adapter, and a long adjustable stem. Are these going to fit on the XL? Or do these only fit on the OG? @ACE OF VAPE
The new ones have a white silicone end and adjustable screen for now. No more glass on glass fitting. I believe what you ordered was for the OG

Arawfish,

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
There is an adjustable gong adapter available. It will be up soon. There is no long stem option available for the XL.
I will send you the gong adapter. I can refund your long stem or send you another regular xl stem.

Glass accessories are not compatible with the OG Nano because the bowl diameter is much larger on the XL.

Corvoed

Cannabis Crusader
There is an adjustable gong adapter available. It will be up soon. There is no long stem option available for the XL.
I will send you the gong adapter. I can refund your long stem or send you another regular xl stem.

Glass accessories are not compatible with the OG Nano because the bowl diameter is much larger on the XL.
Thank you for the answer! Should I send a private message on here or what is the best way to contact for the stems?

dutz3013

is the limited edition going to have the gold anodization? And should we expect to see some limited edition walnut soon?

dutz3013,
Reactions: Gdash

Pete

Hey everybody I’m considering an enano and now an xl. I’m disabled and have poor dexterity and I have a tiny might but it’s hard for me to use it with my new waterpiece. I was thinking a. Log would be easier. My main concern is will it hit hard enough? And how easy will it be to use with a waterpiece? Does the bowl stay on the piece or in the device?
Regarding dexterity, remember that, unlike your portable, this is plugged in. So there is a cord hanging from the enanao. I use two hands when using an enano with a water device - one to hold the water device and one to hold the enano. Otherwise, there is some chance the weight of the cord will pull the water device over.

Pete,
Reactions: Vapsss

Vapsss

Titaniummightstems.com
Accessory Maker
Regarding dexterity, remember that, unlike your portable, this is plugged in. So there is a cord hanging from the enanao. I use two hands when using an enano with a water device - one to hold the water device and one to hold the enano. Otherwise, there is some chance the weight of the cord will pull the water device over.
That’s a good point. Thanks

Vapsss,

Corvoed

Cannabis Crusader
Waiting on the XL gongs to be posted on the website before purchasing
I'm currently waiting for a more specific reply from Andy right now regarding the GonG in my order. If you look up a little more in the thread, I asked Andy about it and he said he will be including the adjustable GonG with my order (even though I ordered the standard OG GonG). I assume this means you can order the XL and get the Gong adapter without worrying, but I will update as well with his reply to me to clarify

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
I'm currently waiting for a more specific reply from Andy right now regarding the GonG in my order. If you look up a little more in the thread, I asked Andy about it and he said he will be including the adjustable GonG with my order (even though I ordered the standard OG GonG). I assume this means you can order the XL and get the Gong adapter without worrying, but I will update as well with his reply to me to clarify
I think he was sayin he will include it with your order and it will also be on the site soon for people to order

Sour Dream,
Reactions: Corvoed

Corvoed

Cannabis Crusader
I think he was sayin he will include it with your order and it will also be on the site soon for people to order
I think so as well, I was just saying that I'm pretty sure you can buy the XL right now and just send him a message and he'll send you the correct one. Of course none of this will be relevant once it's available on the site lol

Top Bottom