davesmith

Glass Blower
Serious: Anyone use this aroma therapy cup?

I actually have a large collection of essential oils I haven't touched in a few years.

What temps are you using it at? The site says 3-4 and to mix with a bit of beeswax.

Do I just drop the oil right in to the glass piece and let er buck? Add water?

I'm going to experiment but I figured I'd ask first

I use the aromatherapy cup! A drop of essential oil and a about 2/3rds full of water is how I use it. Set my unit to about 5 seems to work well. Often ill have a session then turn the unit down to 3 and pop the cup on to help clear the smell of the sesh. Just be careful not to drop eo on the unit as i did it once and it took a very long time for the smell to fade

Gdash

E-Nano was my introduction to logs; eagerly waiting for their reveal in 3 days. Haven't kept up much with this thread but it's suppose to be a larger heater or upgraded heater right? Stems look like they have a slightly larger diameter based on their IG story.

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
66111840843__428EB03A-965A-48B4-95AE-72F974F3190C.jpeg
It's a beast.
The New Nano XL.
Bigger bowls, bigger loads, bigger base, bigger deal.
We will be taking pre-orders next week with deliveries starting just after the New Year.
A small limited quantity of first edition, numbered, exotic box sets, with matching exotic dimmer boxes, and gold anodized heater shields will be made available as well.
More details to follow.
Stay tuned. Happy Holidays.
Note to MODS: should we open a new thread for the E-Nano XL?

despeRAWdo

Fan of Hot Air Makers.
View attachment 15536
It's a beast.
The New Nano XL.
We will be taking pre-orders next week with deliveries starting just after the New Year.
A small limited quantity of first edition, numbered, exotic box sets, with matching exotic dimmer boxes, and gold anodized heater shields will be made available as well.
More details to follow.
Want.

unsorted

View attachment 15536
It's a beast.
The New Nano XL.
More details to follow.

There's probably no way for me to get by without it. It will always be in my mind if I don't.

andrew`124c41+

View attachment 15536
It's a beast.
The New Nano XL.
More details to follow.
Are you the company that sells the e-nano? I have tried to call you? I have sent emails with questions? You missed a potential sale.

skipbifferty

Are you the company that sells the e-nano? I have tried to call you? I have sent emails with questions? You missed a potential sale.
I don't think their comms are great. If you've got any questions about the product, make sure your questions haven't been answered here and if they haven't and it's a sensible question ask us here, we'll try to help.

I know it's frustrating. At the same time I sympathise with them.

The Enano is a great device and you might be missing out.

Last edited:
skipbifferty,
Reactions: Summer

cilantro

Flavor Chaser/Slava Ukraini 🇺🇦✊
View attachment 15536
It's a beast.
The New Nano XL.
More details to follow.
Just when I've almost cured my VAS and dialed in my daily drivers, Andy comes out with this beast. Sighhhhh......I'm in

dutz3013

View attachment 15536
It's a beast.
The New Nano XL.
More details to follow.
Is this week still the big week (preorders)? I thought there would be a reveal video last week, is that planned this week now?

UnevenPizza

I dream of Pizza
Happy new years to y'all!
I am just enjoying my nano and was thinking of writing an e-mail to epic customer support, but figured I might as well do it here!
Don't often check in much. But I use my premium walnut nano daily.
Usually leave it plugged in at about 4-5 24/7. Got it a few years ago.
I broke my last 14mm GonG today lol. Now I am down to one glass and one adjustable 18mm. Had many. Time for a restock...;)

IMG-20211231-213247-480-2.jpg

It's never disappointed me. Best vape.

Last edited:
Top Bottom