• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

nadia_epic

EpicVape Team
Company Rep
It's getting a little heated in here it seems. Just for further clarification on the best way to get customer service responses.

This latest gong issues was a major miscommunication - Andy did belive he had handed off the issue but honestly forgot he needed to reach back out to let you know to order through the website and add notes. By the time he brught it up yesterday it's clear he had forgotten the original messages. We're a tiny company and he does not handle CS for the main reason he has too much going on building E-Nanos. This is not an excuse but simply for some clarity on the issue.

Customer Service contacts:
TEXT
(866) 898-0512 (Best way!)
Email customerservice@epicvape.com (Please check spam and junk folders for all responses)
Website forms work as well.
Call (866) 898-0512 (With limited hours and people answering this tends to be difficult to consistently get a hold of us via phone)

Please do not use our social media profiles or forums for customer service requests as we do not have sufficient support on the platforms.
When reaching out to Andy @ACE OF VAPE please make sure to email customer service with the resolution or risk being lost in the shuffle. Generally he's good about letting people know to email after but issues slip through the cracks. Again our social media and forum profiles are not the best way to reach out for help though I recognize this has been a last ditch effort by customers who have issues getting a hold of us during our email issues.

We do have additional help once more and our emails are getting through to inboxes rather than spam at a greater rate. The text support had some lags this past week but has been very successful overall. While our CS may not be Epic we do try and ALWAYS appreciate your support!

In other news - I've added a boy to my lil gang!

howie105

It's getting a little heated in here it seems. Just for further clarification on the best way to get customer service responses.

This latest gong issues was a major miscommunication - Andy did belive he had handed off the issue but honestly forgot he needed to reach back out to let you know to order through the website and add notes. By the time he brught it up yesterday it's clear he had forgotten the original messages. We're a tiny company and he does not handle CS for the main reason he has too much going on building E-Nanos. This is not an excuse but simply for some clarity on the issue.

Customer Service contacts:
TEXT
(866) 898-0512 (Best way!)
Email customerservice@epicvape.com (Please check spam and junk folders for all responses)
Website forms work as well.
Call (866) 898-0512 (With limited hours and people answering this tends to be difficult to consistently get a hold of us via phone)

Please do not use our social media profiles or forums for customer service requests as we do not have sufficient support on the platforms.
When reaching out to Andy @ACE OF VAPE please make sure to email customer service with the resolution or risk being lost in the shuffle. Generally he's good about letting people know to email after but issues slip through the cracks. Again our social media and forum profiles are not the best way to reach out for help though I recognize this has been a last ditch effort by customers who have issues getting a hold of us during our email issues.

We do have additional help once more and our emails are getting through to inboxes rather than spam at a greater rate. The text support had some lags this past week but has been very successful overall. While our CS may not be Epic we do try and ALWAYS appreciate your support!

In other news - I've added a boy to my lil gang!
Congratulations, on your delivery.

dutz3013

I just popped in to say.. I can't say enough good things about Nadia's customer service and EpicVape's product offerings that Ace is bringing to us. They are a small business who do their best to address their customer's needs. I have seen them go out of their way many times to make the customer happy. I am impressed with their incremental improvements to the enano, gongs, and screens over the years and I think they are doing a fantastic job. Where Nadia is their main CS rep and has been expecting, I would imagine a small slowdown in CS for a short period of time.

TLDR: Nadia and Andy provide an awesome product and try their best to address their customers needs!

Congratulations on the new member to your family Nadia!

Sparkpug

To everyone with problems, I'm sorry it's been rocky. However, the E-Nano is worth it in the end. The honeymoon from my last VAS purchase wore off, and I am back to exclusive Nano use. I've been experimenting with grinds, or rather no grinding. The flavor is better, but a finely ground bowl seems to get me higher. However, a few days ago I put a small nugget in the ice stem and was able to get 8 full hits off that little pack, with each one feeling pretty potent and two making me feel great.

A friend of mine got his medical card and was telling me about how often he smokes because he can't afford a quality vape. He has spina bifida and constantly having to get up and go to the backyard for pain relief is pretty shitty. I decided to make Xmas come early this year and am gifting him my maple E-Nano. I sent it along with the aromatherapy cup -for stealth- and a glass screen short stem. I'm probably going to buy him a round of accessories too. If I could afford it, I'd give everyone the gift of Nano. I actually offered him a choice, a Nano or a Plenty. He did not want the Plenty since he gets to hear me talk about my Nano nonstop and wanted some of that for himself.

hoptimum

To everyone with problems, I'm sorry it's been rocky. However, the E-Nano is worth it in the end. The honeymoon from my last VAS purchase wore off, and I am back to exclusive Nano use. I've been experimenting with grinds, or rather no grinding. The flavor is better, but a finely ground bowl seems to get me higher. However, a few days ago I put a small nugget in the ice stem and was able to get 8 full hits off that little pack, with each one feeling pretty potent and two making me feel great.

A friend of mine got his medical card and was telling me about how often he smokes because he can't afford a quality vape. He has spina bifida and constantly having to get up and go to the backyard for pain relief is pretty shitty. I decided to make Xmas come early this year and am gifting him my maple E-Nano. I sent it along with the aromatherapy cup -for stealth- and a glass screen short stem. I'm probably going to buy him a round of accessories too. If I could afford it, I'd give everyone the gift of Nano. I actually offered him a choice, a Nano or a Plenty. He did not want the Plenty since he gets to hear me talk about my Nano nonstop and wanted some of that for himself.

that‘s awesome. You’re a good friend.

I like the flavor of whole nugs too. After the first hit or two, I poke some holes in the nug to expose more of the terps.

Sparkpug

I don't want him to buy a "cheap vape" when I happen to have a possible perfect solution. The E-Nano is so good for medical use. Probably most logs are, they also happen to be out of his price range for the time being. Since he can't afford to buy cannabis regularly and has to make it last I wondered how that's even possible if you're smoking. I also sent him here to FC and amazed him with some of the videos at the start of this thread.

I'm sitting here at my desk wondering if I can add the Plenty's steel cooling coil to some tubing to see what it's like with the Nano and... CRAP! I forgot to pack the e-pick.

Out of curiosity, what stems does everyone like? I'm not sure what I should add. I'm leaning toward 2 ice stems and two water adapters, one adjustable and 1 fixed.

Last edited:

EverythingsHazy

He's gonna love you! The Nano is a beast, and it's a great first vape. Pure quality and efficiency.

When people start with something cheap, they usually get turned off of vaping, from what I've seen.

Okla68

I spent 5 1/2 months awaiting the arrival of the Legacy. Had it for a cpl months now..Great Vape ! Yet, the past 2-3 weeks Ive grabbed the Nano ! Its MAGIC !!! If I wanna get medicated yet be able to function the Nano is THE THING ! If I wanna get Blitzed, the Nano is King !!
Out of 7 different vaporizers, it ALWAYS does whats Expected of it !!
BEST $'s you can spend on a vaporizer IMO !!!

DaleCooper

Hello, first time poster here

My Enano has been great but I had the metal platform on the bottom of the vape come right off once. I pushed it back on and it seems to be staying put for now. If it happens again is there some recommended way to fasten it more securely?

Philabrookla

@philabrookla
Does anyone know of any third-party cord replacements for the E-Nano? I find the provided cord annoying.
I have a globe bubbler with a whip attachment coming in today to help assuage my e-nano cord annoyance when using it on small rig.

Bubbler and e-nano will stay on the table, I can slurp and pass the whip.

Steverino

Excluding the Epicvape option?
I have the upgraded Epicvape cord and it's really much better. It's heavy enough to stay in place and not slide around and the dial is much more protected so it's harder to accidentally move it. It's available on the Epicvape site for $39.99 and well worth it. Plus, the wood is really pretty and you can match your nano or get something a bit different.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
My new nano came today. The cord is quite a bit shorter. Not sure if I like that or not...time will tell.
Can I assume the older (2 yrs) longer cord will work with my new nano?
%100 dude!
Whatever float’s your boat?
Long cord or short?
Da NANO will get U where U need or want?
The NANO is 4 people not afraid of CIVILIZATIONAL EXISTENCE?
A NANO is more than a piece of wood?
Medicated/Recreational after one load rip and a water-pipe 14/18mm and citrus ph U will feel like it’s 1999 or whatever year mean’s NIRVANA on the PALE BLUE DOT IN A FAR CORNER IN THE SKY A NANO IS READY TO TAKE TRAVELERS 2!

Top Bottom