f2j

Chaque jour est une chance
Hey guys,
So I recently had a problem with my cable (the cable near the plug that goes in the nano seemed to have a bad contact). So I decedid to cut and fix with another (but apparently identical) plug. Then I realized the new plug is slightly thinner , it was still working but it used to detach from the nano very easilly. Which caused my nano to fall on the ground numerous times.

So yesterday, I finally decided to fix that issue with a small 3D printed part I would create.
Here is the result :
Fix-Nano.jpg

It's small, light and does need a small amount of PLA, but it holds very well and solves the problem. It could even be the basis of a handle that could be adapted for a person with a disability.

Plus is has better stability on the rear (which can be the cause of a lot of falls in the beginning).
Not sure if this item would find its public on thingiverse, not even sure it would be usefull here, as the original cable is a good fit. But if someone wants to print his own, feel free to PM me.

jetmom4

Hey guys,
So I recently had a problem with my cable (the cable near the plug that goes in the nano seemed to have a bad contact). So I decedid to cut and fix with another (but apparently identical) plug. Then I realized the new plug is slightly thinner , it was still working but it used to detach from the nano very easilly. Which caused my nano to fall on the ground numerous times.

So yesterday, I finally decided to fix that issue with a small 3D printed part I would create.
Here is the result :
View attachment 7080

It's small, light and does need a small amount of PLA, but it holds very well and solves the problem. It could even be the basis of a handle that could be adapted for a person with a disability.

Plus is has better stability on the rear (which can be the cause of a lot of falls in the beginning).
Not sure if this item would find its public on thingiverse, not even sure it would be usefull here, as the original cable is a good fit. But if someone wants to print his own, feel free to PM me.
Sounds interesting. I have Parkinson's and sometimes shake my cable loose. I don't have a 3d printer, but i enjoyed the innovation!

howie105

Sounds interesting. I have Parkinson's and sometimes shake my cable loose. I don't have a 3d printer, but i enjoyed the innovation!
One can use a little silicone sealer to tighten up the plug/socket. Just keep the sealer away from the electrical connections. May not be an easy thing to do but possibly worth pursuing or, send that sucker back to Epicvape.

Gomaruana

Hi guys, anyone knows about a good 220v -> 110v transformer for us EU peeps that is not too bulky? I have one from my local electronics shop but it buzzes very loud. I just ordered the nicer power cable and the wooden stand.
I really love this vape! Just got a Herborizer TI but it doesn't replace the e-nano, they both have their use case and both look very classy!

Pete

Hi guys, anyone knows about a good 220v -> 110v transformer for us EU peeps that is not too bulky? I have one from my local electronics shop but it buzzes very loud. I just ordered the nicer power cable and the wooden stand.
I really love this vape! Just got a Herborizer TI but it doesn't replace the e-nano, they both have their use case and both look very classy!
I gave someone my US travel adapter for them to use for a similar purpose. These things are overkill for the Enano since it only pulls about 20 watts, maximum - at normal settings mine is pulling 7 to 8 watts. But these things are smallish, go right into the plug. https://www.amazon.com/European-Adapter-TESSAN-International-American/dp/B07Y2ZNN6N/ref=sr_1_2_sspa

Gomaruana

I gave someone my US travel adapter for them to use for a similar purpose. These things are overkill for the Enano since it only pulls about 20 watts, maximum - at normal settings mine is pulling 7 to 8 watts. But these things are smallish, go right into the plug. https://www.amazon.com/European-Adapter-TESSAN-International-American/dp/B07Y2ZNN6N/ref=sr_1_2_sspa
I don't think the adapter you mentioned converts the voltage. It requires a dual voltage compatible device (110 and 220). On the e-nano website they state that running 220v will damage the e-nano.

Edit: I have this one and it makes such an annoying noise, it's mentioned in the reviews. I paid 40 euro for this thing in my local shop.

Gomaruana

Sorry, you're right. I was looking for a less bulky one than what we had. The one I gave away looks like this. It downconverts to 110 V but doesn't adjust the frequency from 50 to 60 Hz. But frequency doesn't matter for a simple heater device like the Enano. https://www.amazon.com/Adapter-Voltage-Converter-Compatible-MacBook/dp/B07GML6P16/ref=sr_1_8
Thanks for the link! I'm ordering one, looks way less bulky and annoying than the thing I have right now. Any other accessories you guys recommend?

Gomaruana,
Reactions: ataxian

Pete

Hi everyone! I haven't posted in this thread for a while. I've always preferred using my enano with a 14 mm fixed screen GonG, but mine finally broke the other day (just moved into a place with tile floors, whoops). I ordered a replacement and just got it today, but it looks really different than the old one that I got maybe a year ago. It fits my water pipe and all but the "bowl" part is huge, maybe at least twice as deep as the old one. Is this what they're supposed to look like now, or did I get sent the wrong thing? It just feels really strange... I don't like packing large bowls so I don't know if I'm going to like this at all. The herb is further away from the heating element and I can't seem to figure out the right temp setting and technique to get a good hit. It seems like I have to turn it up much higher to get any kind of decent-sized hit at all, and when I did it didn't taste as good. Plus I was just so used to the old stem as I used it pretty much every day for about a year. This newer one even sometimes makes a horrible squeaking sound like fingernails on chalkboard when I slowly turn the E-nano while hitting, which I've always done to try and get a more even hit. The silicone itself doesn't have the Epic Vape logo either, not a big deal of course but I thought it had looked cool. Does anyone know what's up with the new glass screen GonG, and can you give me some tips on how to use it? Thanks in advance.

howie105

Unfortunately I don't use fixed screen stems or adapters, but I just stocked up on glass and my new silicone collars don't have the logo either. I also remember hearing that Epicvape changed manufactures for their glass, I think it was moved in house, but I won't swear to that direction. My only suggestion is let the E-Pick be your guide.

Unfortunately I don't use fixed screen stems or adapters, but I just stocked up on glass and my new silicone collars don't have the logo either. I also remember hearing that Epicvape changed manufactures for their glass, I think it was moved in house, but I won't swear to that direction. My only suggestion is let the E-Pick be your guide.
Thanks for your reply! I'm starting to get used to the new GonG already, tbh. Despite the drawbacks I mentioned, it seems to have a better airflow and be made of sturdier glass. Also, the squeaking sound went away. It seems I need to keep the dial around 7.5 to get a good hit, when I used to keep it around 6.75. I'm glad, because the E-nano is my be-all and end-all vape, and the only way I consume these days - I don't even think I own a pipe anymore. Would really hate not being able to enjoy it as much anymore.

caseball2051

I just had a good experience using my enano on its highest setting with a dynacoil in the wpa with fixed screen.

I put the dynacoil in and then loaded a small dab on the coil. I then used a torch to heat the glass slowly to melt the wax. I put the enano on the bowl and let it heatsoak for a couple minutes and good good vapor and taste on one big hit and then a mehh clean up hit after.

robm321

It's my main driver too. I have other options on the go.

I'm thinking about getting the $200 420 special since I had to rewire my power chord back on and glue the bottom on. Still working though after many years. Would just like a back up since I've been running it all day every day.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I ended up getting a basic maple one since its on sale at POTV, gonna get an underdog sc3+ as well still just to test them both
U R a Sapien from a era different than a old stoner from a different time?
Paper, cardboard roll’s, fruit’s, veggies was the way CANNABIS was enjoyed?
Today vaporizing is the preferred way 4-CIVILIZATION 2-enjoy this wonderful tree [CANNABIS]
The NANO is improved consumption of CANNABIS.

Top Bottom