I got mine sent out this AM, also. I have news too. For those that ordered the DynaStash be careful what pocket you use. Per George the magnet on it is strong enough to demagnatize CC if kept in the same pocket. I plan to use it as a car carry, but if you are planning to use it as a pocket carry be careful.
George said he does have some DynaStashs without magnets. So if this is a concern for you I would contact him, to state your preference. Super stoked. If USPS is on their game should be here Christmas Eve just for me ;):lol:

hweezi

formally cwheezy
Btw I find taste suffers a lot when you close carb hole, I guess because convective air is too hot (and maybe not intended to?) carb open works better for me (even if I like to strip out the last bit of vapor waiting for the cooling click with carb closed)

Can't wait for woody vs OG firsts impressions

I find that you only get a poor taste with the carb on is if you torch to much on the end of the cap.

So pyro is for full on e liquids or oils, the VapCap can do more solid concentrate and herbs. The TiWoody has Ti bowl instead of glass, with a steel inner tube also instead of glass (early versions had glass too), and wood ofcourse. Only @Mister G has one so far...

Damn, just realised I'd be able to take some low temp dabs right off the tip! hahaha :lol:

I can't wait to get my TiWoody now, gonna get a Storz & Bickel concentrate pad and give that a shot in the tip.

*Wow, I'm noticing as it starts getting coated in honey it's improving how it performs.

Last edited:

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Are there still plans for a full Ti?

Yes. But I can tell you right now to machine and build them will be pricey. I can't speak for George, but i would expect final price to be around 4 times the cost of the standard Woodie/TI.

The idea of having a near indestructible vaporizer in this small of a package is certainly worth the price of admission for me. I am also very curious on how flavor may compare in titanium vs. glass.

Edit. I had the chance to see the first prototype up close at the Cannabis Cup but i believe there has been some changes since then

Last edited:

little maggie

Ordered in August with number under 300 for a plain one. Looks like shipping those out has slowed down and later orders of the woody are going out now if October orders are shipping. I haven't done well with any of the butane vapes I've ordered and I suspect this won't be any different. In spite of this I'm impatient.

smokeydabear

Well-Blown member
Is there a particular reason to use TI instead of SS?
Well TI is as strong as steel or stronger yet lighter, even though in this size it probably wouldn't matter much. You would be able to put some sweet anodizing on it if your in to that. But most importantly, its just cool, it screams luxury. Its like getting the terry cloth towels, high count thread sheets, or leather seats in the car. Its not a necessity but it makes you feel good lol

hweezi

formally cwheezy
Yes. But I can tell you right now to machine and build them will be pricey. I can't speak for George, but i would expect final price to be around 4 times the cost of the standard Woodie/TI.

4 times the cost, ya think ? :\

Anyways here's some more vapcap prons for ya all.

One cycle was all she took. I didn't see any charring. Tasted pretty damn great too!

Well TI is as strong as steel or stronger yet lighter, even though in this size it probably wouldn't matter much. You would be able to put some sweet anodizing on it if your in to that. But most importantly, its just cool, it screams luxury. Its like getting the terry cloth towels, high count thread sheets, or leather seats in the car. Its not a necessity but it makes you feel good lol

I'd say titanium has an affect on flavour as well.

Last edited:

anasrzi

A few thoughts after trying the vap cap for the first time last night, i received the VC glass version yesterday morning, took it out to have a look and i can say for certain it's a well made, compact and mostly a personal vaping companion, myself and my girlfriend really enjoyed our first attempt's last night some ending in near combustion others in varying amount's of success. There seem's to be a sweet spot to getting the most out of the mini load's that you can use in this thing personally i found that held up around 3cm, at the right angle from the triple flame's tip gave me a very well extracted and cloudy vapour, exactly what i'm looking for, close down toward the flame i found it charred that bit more so iv'e figured that out already.

My unit seem's to have some sort of double click going on which i'm not sure about, sort of a "click" then literally micro second later a more defined "CLICK" this isn't a issue for me as it's still giving me enough feedback to know when to hit unlike my trusty lotus where it's very up and down depending various factor's (still love it tho :love:)

We ran four load's last night, mostly getting a good three or four puff's per time (in between cool down click's of course). First load was ground herb as was the second but only on the second did we get towards charring and combustion this was due to the device being literally in the flame at one point, it clicked and gave out a far more smoky vapour which wasn't overly bad but made me think twice about doing it so close again, so the first load was better and well extracted, i'm learning slowly. Third run i tried some unground herb simply ripped and stuffed, this worked out far better than i'd hoped no charring and fully extracted, it was a tight load as well so again iv'e learn't it needs to be a tighter pack for me.

Final run was pure 73u bubble has that i'd been curing for a while and i can honestly say if you haven't tried concentrates in this unit do so it excel's in every way, again i heated 3cm or so away from the flame, heard the click and inhaled deeply and got a missive rip from such a small amount, taste was right up there with the trusty lotus and i even got a second puff before it cooled down, i'm not sure @VapCap designed this device to use concentrates in this way but my god it works wonders. If you've not tried it in this way give it a go you won't be disappointed i can promise you that.

Cleaning is pretty simple by dropping the glass part's in a iso wash for a minute or two, the cap itself is a little discoloured but that's to be expected. Overall i'm very happy with this little beauty and it's micro dosing abilities, the click feature really give's good feedback to the user.

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
My unit seem's to have some sort of double click going on which i'm not sure about, sort of a "click" then literally micro second later a more defined "CLICK"

I'm calling the first click a "Warning Click". On first heating I am torching a second or two after the second click but on third heating I'm trying to stop at the warning click to prevent overheat and reduce combustion risk.

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
I'm calling the first click a "Warning Click". On first heating I am torching a second or two after the second click but on third heating I'm trying to stop at the warning click to prevent overheat and reduce combustion risk.

Agreed. For any who may have overheating issues on second or third heating cycles this is sound advice IMO.

When my new VC'S get here i will probably experiment more with concentrates w/ hemp fiber (thanks @stickstones) and maybe tobacco too. Wouldn't want either in my daily dry herb unit without cleaning, but having the beta as a backup should allow me to try a few of these things without worry or need to clean after every experiment.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Agreed. For any who may have overheating issues on second or third heating cycles this is sound advice IMO.

When my new VC'S get here i will probably experiment more with concentrates w/ hemp fiber (thanks @stickstones) and maybe tobacco too. Wouldn't want either in my daily dry herb unit without cleaning, but having the beta as a backup should allow me to try a few of these things without worry or need to clean after every experiment.

So hemp fiber not needed for bubble, more oily types? What would rosin be considered? I haven't gotten started yet but am getting close with all these powerful vapes now!

anasrzi

Happy to hear it's not just my unit doing the mini first click before the second one, happy still it's not in my head hearing things. I can also feel the secondary click against the glass tube it really cracks. Going to try out different torch lighters as well as I have a good number from using the lotus for a few years always good to have a good number ready if needed.

Can't wait for a retest over the coming days, my girl already prefers it to pulling on the lotus with little in the way of feedback if I can get some more mega rips over the next few days I'll be very happy.

The only worry I have is brecking it as its basically 100% glass might have to invest in woody in the end would be more durable and be less paranoid about cracking/smashing it

anasrzi

So hemp fiber not needed for bubble, more oily types? What would rosin be considered? I haven't gotten started yet but am getting close with all these powerful vapes now!

The bubble I used was pretty oily and not overly well pressed bit powdery if that makes sense. I expect the better grades I have will be superior in every way. Not sure on rosin in it or BHO will have a try myself and find out, the bubble didn't clog the screen much and I cleaned it well before it went away.

anasrzi

Even good "full melt" bubble isn't too messy. BHO and shatter need something to sit on ala hemp fiber or SS pads.

I have zero experience with rosin.

Have to agree with Krazy2 it's not that messy at all, oil might be a different story but my bubble (which is full melt) left very little residue to clean off, was highly sticky but a few drops of ISO and some elbow grease saw to that :).

friedrich

Little-Known Member
:p
2f9WlT6.jpg

about to give this thing a try!!

My tracking number says it is on its way out of Wisconsin last night. So it looks good for getting it Christmas eve! Super stoked. Will be my early present to myself.
From what everyone is saying I am glad I got the glass and the woody. I can use the glass as a home piece/expiremental unit, and the woody as the daily travel unit.
Had a question from the last video, and a lot of comments, saying that twirling is pretty necessary for good even extraction. I was wondering how much/time frame of twirling.
I like that 3 cm from the tip of the flame recommendation. Anymore practical data driven tips/tricks like that I would be interested in.

friedrich

Little-Known Member
Well, I'm pretty nicely medicated after two loads through my beautiful cocobolo VapCap :spliff:
Thanks George!
and Ed!

Extraction was already pretty good, with nothing burnt. My twirling could use some work, but I look forward to getting to know this little guy! :nod:

Top Bottom