• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

bm96

Damn when did the dynacoil become $25 :|

anyone know of cheap dynacoil alternatives other than sandwiching between herb?

bm96,

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Damn when did the dynacoil become $25 :|

anyone know of cheap dynacoil alternatives other than sandwiching between herb?
I roll a BB-sized ball of shatter in the upper half of my bowl. Just lay it on top of some fine grind and suck it up. Turns a quick bowl into a pretty decent session. Be sure to take it to dark ABV. There is a lot of goodies left in the dark brown abv. I stir and get two more massive hits.

vctr

I've been using a Vapcap for a while now since my Solo2 error5'd. I got to say I'm pretty impressed with it. At first I used it with the airport closed and it was ok. After understanding it should be left open I liked it more. I hated torching it though so I got myself the Wand and now I really like it. I do wish there was an option for bit larger bowl, but that's it. The hits are tasty and smooth... Or quite hard hitting if I choose to heat a bit more.

bm96

I've been using a Vapcap for a while now since my Solo2 error5'd. I got to say I'm pretty impressed with it. At first I used it with the airport closed and it was ok. After understanding it should be left open I liked it more. I hated torching it though so I got myself the Wand and now I really like it. I do wish there was an option for bit larger bowl, but that's it. The hits are tasty and smooth... Or quite hard hitting if I choose to heat a bit more.
I've had my trusty Solo 2 for a few years but recently got back into the Dynavap. It would suck to see that error.

I also agree on the bigger bowl idea, people have pondered that a lot I'm not sure why it's not created yet. The Vestratto Anvil came out recently and looks just like a bigger Dyna. If Dyna won't do it other vape companies will I guess

bm96,

vctr

I've had my trusty Solo 2 for a few years but recently got back into the Dynavap. It would suck to see that error.

I also agree on the bigger bowl idea, people have pondered that a lot I'm not sure why it's not created yet. The Vestratto Anvil came out recently and looks just like a bigger Dyna. If Dyna won't do it other vape companies will I guess

I did some math and my Solo2 cost me like 0.03€ per bowl so I don't really feel ripped off in any way. I wish it could be repaired, but sending it to us from eu makes no sense.

I found out about the vestratto a few days ago. Very expensive, but looks nice. There's a cheaper WPA only version available with the XL bowl. Too bad the wand is not powerful enough to heat it (or so I read), but it might be a nice addition to the vapcap. I liked bongs when I smoked and I loved my vapexhale while it lasted.

vctr

damnit each bowl cost me 0.85$ (0.05gr) damn it i gotta grow my own...

:lol: growing your own is a good idea , but I meant the device cost me 0.03€ per bowl... I think I paid 160€ for it and it worked for two and half years and I vaped at least five bowls per day.

coolbreeze

Took the '21s to the north woods. Glacial pond in the mountains:
jpeg-2022-09-25-10-38-33-21.jpg

In and around the lake...
jpeg-2022-09-25-10-40-25-50.jpg

Oh, the water...
jpeg-2022-09-25-10-40-25-34.jpg

You'll have to pretend the last one is the M, which I forgot to shoot but is safely in its garage, there!

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
@coolbreeze what part of the country is that? My state has some beautiful north woods that I live exploring with my dyna as well 🙂. If fluxer ever gets going again I might have to add an ih to my arsenal, the customizability of the heating, looks, and durability of that look great!

gordontreeman,

coolbreeze

@coolbreeze what part of the country is that? My state has some beautiful north woods that I live exploring with my dyna as well 🙂. If fluxer ever gets going again I might have to add an ih to my arsenal, the customizability of the heating, looks, and durability of that look great!
That's the Adirondacks and the Catskills. I wish I lived there...at least in the summer!

I hope Fluxer comes back as well, the Flite really is an IH worthy of it's reputation and it would be awesome if more people could enjoy it. I missed out on the Flix, but I will jump on it the minute it's back!

coolbreeze,
Reactions: acstorfer

Orvaxxx

I did some math and my Solo2 cost me like 0.03€ per bowl so I don't really feel ripped off in any way. I wish it could be repaired, but sending it to us from eu makes no sense.

I found out about the vestratto a few days ago. Very expensive, but looks nice. There's a cheaper WPA only version available with the XL bowl. Too bad the wand is not powerful enough to heat it (or so and I read), but it might be a nice addition to the vapcap. I liked bongs when I smoked and I loved my vapexhale while it lasted.
The DaniVape has a bigger bowl than the Dynavap and is much cheaper than the Anvil.

tuzon Thume

And here I am fantasizing about a factory IH and Dynamag built right into your car's center cons

I'm not sure what it would take to get arrested in Southern Oregon for marijuana. I think you would need to be driving a semi-truck full, really drunk, and then you would probably just get a DUI:o:spliff:
We smoked in front of cops in '82 at Crater high school during lunch time.

felvapes

from the videos it looks like a bigger bowl, and that's not surprising, over the years piggie achieved a high tolerance from all the back to back dyna hits and from testing stuff :ko:
I think it's a similar size (maybe possible for slightly bigger load)
I think the design is a wider bowl but shallower than the dv
So similar size but the air gets to flow more evenly over the weed kinda like a plenty

I like my DVs with the wand for a 2-3 heat cycle sesh
But a one cycle is cool too

The wand or Daab rocks for the DV

GoldenBud

But a one cycle is cool too
one cycle with DV Ti tip with a torch is possible this way : heat 3-4 seconds the upper part of the cap, then stop for 3-4 seconds, then heat at the bottom of the cap until the first click, all the bowl is done, huge hit, use a bubbler!

piggie's vape is something that can be either convection or hybrid leaning conduction, if you heat the upper part it's mostly convection and IH using will be hybrid (or using a torch at the bottom part of the heater)

Last edited:
Top Bottom