• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
I asked because I kept mine out of the fridge and after 3 years it started to smell so bad that I had to throw it away ...

It's reasonably easy to make your own.

Beeswax and oil, gentle heat in a saucepan till fully melted together.
Take off the heat and keep stirring occasionally till its cooled down but still able to be poured into your desired receptacle.

As for ratios of oil and wax, I winged it, started 50/50 adding more wax till I got the consistency I wanted.
Tested the consistency after each addition by dropping a very small amount on a plate at room temperature and letting it "set" so to speak.

If you use mineral oil than it shouldn't go bad.

Could probably use a microwave to do the heating.

Whole process took around ten minutes and now I have a lifetime supply.

P.S. Great value for money.

P.S.S. I made way too much.

P.S.S.S. Works great on the kitchen table.

P.S.S.S.S. Marvelous balm for dry chaped lips.

I think this tropical punch has got me a wee bit :mmmm:

I do enjoy my vapcap. It's a neat little vape machine.

Can't say I'm overly tempted by the "B" but how is everyone's experience who has one?

:peace:

TiSteamo

VAPEnsiero... sull'ali dorate...
It's reasonably easy to make your own.

Beeswax and oil, gentle heat in a saucepan till fully melted together.
Take off the heat and keep stirring occasionally till its cooled down but still able to be poured into your desired receptacle.

As for ratios of oil and wax, I winged it, started 50/50 adding more wax till I got the consistency I wanted.
Tested the consistency after each addition by dropping a very small amount on a plate at room temperature and letting it "set" so to speak.

If you use mineral oil than it shouldn't go bad.

Could probably use a microwave to do the heating.

Whole process took around ten minutes and now I have a lifetime supply.

P.S. Great value for money.

P.S.S. I made way too much.

P.S.S.S. Works great on the kitchen table.

P.S.S.S.S. Marvelous balm for dry chaped lips.

I think this tropical punch has got me a wee bit :mmmm:

I do enjoy my vapcap. It's a neat little vape machine.

Can't say I'm overly tempted by the "B" but how is everyone's experience who has one?

:peace:
Thank you very much!

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
I think this is my personal mantra in vaping, and may be what drew me to DV.

Many of these lab equipment dab rigs I see with so many moving, technical, and breakable parts, just seem overly complicated.
When I 1st got back into smoking it was super confusing, I didn't know when you needed a engineering degree to get high

tinctorus,
Reactions: NYC_Frank

Inforit

I wonder is the up and coming Phattpiggie's Thermal Accumulator sports a larger bowl?
Apparently it works rather nicely with induction heating. :brow:

A larger dynavap tip would be awesome :smug:
Using two Dynavaps. Hit each for first hit terps then progress through. Two heats on each seems to be enough. For now. Might have to bring out another and cycle through three 🤪.

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
Using two Dynavaps. Hit each for first hit terps then progress through. Two heats on each seems to be enough. For now. Might have to bring out another and cycle through three 🤪.

I've never tried this, never even occurred to me. Looks like I'm in for a hazy afternoon. :cheers:

Thanks for sharing the idea. :love:

TheThriftDrifter,

hinglemccringleberry

Wow did I get lucky. It just so happens that this Pax bubbler attachment perfectly fits a Simrell stem on one side and a RBT stem on the other. In my case, a beautiful vigreaux spiked cooling stem made by @Vlad the Inhaler . The hits are amazing.

I shall call it the Double-V: VortexVigreaux. Or Vigtex? Vorgreaux?

This paired with a good IH = endgame.

PXL-20221002-205127709-MP-2.jpg

Last edited:

CaptBongRipper

Life goes on, man...
I liked the idea of the DynaVap stash case with the magnet, mainly for the magnet as I don't really need the stash part, mainly because I work from home so don't vape much "on the road," so to speak.

So I came up with my own version using a small magnet and a bottle opener. Works pretty good!

What do you all think?

Last edited:

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
How are the latest Caps? Are they gooood?
I have too many of these stupid thick ones from a few years back. Takes like twice as much to heat. Need to rotate these ones out of the lineup.
Might order a few New ones.

Squidge

Butane powered
I liked the idea of the DynaVap stash case with the magnet, mainly for the magnet as I don't really need the stash part, mainly because I work from home so don't vape much "on the road," so to speak.

So I came up with my own version using a small magnet and a bottle opener. Works pretty good!

What do you all think?
I use an old Zippo with magnets as my cooling block.

CaptBongRipper

Life goes on, man...
You can pick up a a DynaVap B for $50 pretty much everywhere so give it a shot. just got one a month or so ago myself and really like it. There was a significant learning curve for me, but once I got it down, I found I really enjoyed it. Put another way, if you enjoy the ritual involved with getting high, the B is for you. It's just fun to use.

But because of that, the DynaVap is not my go-to for watching movies/tv's in the living room with my wife as it does take your attention to load and heat up and for me, and along with the sound of the torch, just too distracting for me.

Where I like to use my B is for times when I am at my desk and just want a toke or two. It is particularly good for micrososing due to the small bowl with the B. I use my B a lot during the day for strictly CBD hits. And it really feels good in the hand. But that's me, your experience may vary.

I also like that DynaVap welcomes 3rd party accessories, so if you like buying extra stuff for your vape, you are covered with DynaVap.

Put it this way, I have the cheapest vaporizer DynaVap makes and I have nothing but praise for it. So yeah, get one. Try one. See if you like it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom