• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Considering the vapor doesn't touch the silicone I see no reason at all to worry. Unless you're worried about your lips touching the silicone, but that seems extreme.

Air is introduced through the Airport into the silicone body.
The end does fit nicely into a 10mm female joint.

RustyOldNail,

Farid

Right, but that is cold air. The main worry i have with silicone in vapes is that the vapor (and subsequent cleaning) will degrade it and cause it to leech. In this case that's not really an issue.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Right, but that is cold air. The main worry i have with silicone in vapes is that the vapor (and subsequent cleaning) will degrade it and cause it to leech. In this case that's not really an issue.

Exactly, it’s much more reserved compared to say, using a whip.

invertedisdead,
Reactions: PowerPuff

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...

I suspect DV is using quality platinum cured silicone, so heat should be fine, and I never soak any of my silicone products more then 5 minutes in 99% ISO, then a wash with hot water and Simple Green Crystal.

“Products manufactured with platinum silicone withstand high temperatures: -60ºC and 220ºC. Its versatility and ability to withstand to high temperatures make it safe to use in the microwave, oven, dishwasher, refrigerator and freezer.”

Dr. G

Old Resident
Every once in a while I get to thinking what a mistake it is to buy from places other than directly from the manufacturer...I placed an order at NamasteVapor long ago and no answer. I am going to now buy the same thing from Dynavap which I should have done. Live and learn. Never again. I feel robbed of my 70 bucks...oh well.

Dr. G,

Vapor Dude

Greeting to all. I am still enjoying using my Dynavap B's unique design. If you buy a Dynavap Fat Mouth Piece it makes it a bit longer,
more manageable and cooler. The MP allows it to be used as a 14 mm water pipe adapter as well. The half bowl life style is enjoyable with the FMJ.

The Dynavap G has a list of problems with broken teeth on the tip and sharp edges on condenser. Anyone out there in FC forum have
any experience to determine if the G has 6 tip teeth? My 'add a cap' 14mm all glass stem has 5 teeth. I have had no problems with it.
Should I consider getting a G, is it safe? I like all glass, what do you folks think?

Last edited:

rowbam

Just had my first session with a Dynavap B. Very satisfied with it for the price point and micro-dosing capabilities.

Surprised how smooth the vapor was for a basic model. The only thing I'd change is a native 14mm mouthpiece.

Thing is tiny and gave me a nice hit I thought was combustion for a second, dayum!

Farid

Could someone please pm me a link to the Dynaverse discord? I had to make a new account, since I couldn't log in to my old one.

Farid,

RicardoLuik

VapoRick
Has anyone tried the new DynaVap yet? The B? It is cheaper than the VapCap M and has all the new features. Just curious about the silicone mouthpiece. Anyone experience?

RicardoLuik,

Franco

is (most likely) vaping
Has anyone tried the new DynaVap yet? The B? It is cheaper than the VapCap M and has all the new features. Just curious about the silicone mouthpiece. Anyone experience?

Both posts are in this very same page. One is literally three posts above yours. :)
And both members seem to like their B.

Last edited:
Top Bottom