• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

coolbreeze

I'm trying not to spoil it for myself haha
mr narrins GIF

coolbreeze,

Vape Cloud City

The DV reps say it'll work with an IH.
I've been using a recent non-captive I got to go with my 2019 M tips from the Dynavault. Can't bring myself to hit that new cap with anything yet. I've used the VHB Carbon II and a single flame torch and this thing absolutely rips. I really really like it, I find the IH takes a little more cooking but it's so good IMO.

Vape Cloud City,
  • Love
Reactions: coolbreeze

coolbreeze

What is this stunning beauty?! Where do I acquire?
It's from the survey email promos so they're not selling them. They are all one of a kind and randomly awarded. I saw one on reddit that was plain Ti with a sleeve etched like those Omnis from a couple months ago. To be honest, I was hoping for a Verdium one but I got incredibly lucky instead!

But who knows? Maybe they'll eventually sell them. They have black and colored Ms and Omnis, why not Vongs? And the wood sleeves are wood filled with acrylic so maybe that will be a way to stabilize the wooden sleeves and add a little customizibility?

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
I think I must have been pulled from their email list. I dont get preorder emails anymore and definitely did not get a survey email. Does anyone know what day the preorders started for the g. Im curious if I'm getting a "b"onus

Xclerk,

Vape Cloud City

I think I must have been pulled from their email list. I dont get preorder emails anymore and definitely did not get a survey email. Does anyone know what day the preorders started for the g. Im curious if I'm getting a "b"onus
The announcement in the discord says pre-order was 7/21-7/25.

Vape Cloud City,

Green Kiwi

Got the link for the G on Discord a while back so mine should be here soon (crosses fingers), and 2 2019 M tips, and they just had to release that v1 Black Ice Omni to dangle in front of me, so got that last night also.

Time to quit giving Dynavap some money for a little while, starting to feel dirty haha.
I can't see myself giving them more money, it's supposed to be a live long vaporizer..........(mmm those caps...aye....)soo, with 9 tips and 22 caps, enough is enough!

besides, compared to @TheThriftDrifter , wood stems ,or azahums ,those metal stems suck......imho.
The seasoned taste you get with wood, makes every metal stem(doesn't matter Ti or Stainless, compared to wood.....suck.).
I think ,they are a dead horse walking........Dv it is.:2c::uhoh:.
Got just to greedy imho.:peace:.
And I never bought a Simrell either, and won't do, because enough bullshit is enough to shovel away:2c:.
each to their one though, but I just gave you my raw opinion about DV,and the lot.

Red Lund

Hey guys, I've just been dusting off my original vong which I haven't used since before induction heaters were popular (I used to use the cheap dental one from Amazon)

Do the resident IH experts have any suggestions for an IH rookie looking to get in the game - pocketability and amount of clicks isn't critical to me, but it has to be portable as I use it sitting outside mostly at my house.

Any suggestions are super appreciated!

coolbreeze

Hey guys, I've just been dusting off my original vong which I haven't used since before induction heaters were popular (I used to use the cheap dental one from Amazon)

Do the resident IH experts have any suggestions for an IH rookie looking to get in the game - pocketability and amount of clicks isn't critical to me, but it has to be portable as I use it sitting outside mostly at my house.

Any suggestions are super appreciated!
Ispire wand. It's the about best performer out of the 4 I own and it's also the cheapest. Only thing I have that compares (maybe a little better even) is the Fluxer Flite, currently not in production but worth watching for in the ads.

Edit: with the skullcandy insert

Red Lund

Ispire wand. It's the about best performer out of the 4 I own and it's also the cheapest. Only thing I have that compares (maybe a little better even) is the Fluxer Flite, currently not in production but worth watching for in the ads.

Edit: with the skullcandy insert
Do you have temp recommendations to use on the Wand (with insert) TY!!!!!

Red Lund,

coolbreeze

Do you have temp recommendations to use on the Wand (with insert) TY!!!!!
The temps are really timings, so it won't at all matter. I have mine set at 200 degrees largely so it will time out before melting down if i should forget it's heating or not paying attention. Not sure it works, tbh, as I have so far not ignored the clicks. And no problem happy to help!

I would wait maybe to look into the handmade ones people will respond with because they're small businesses and mostly great gear, but the above reflects my experience.

Vape Cloud City

I can't see myself giving them more money, it's supposed to be a live long vaporizer..........(mmm those caps...aye....)soo, with 9 tips and 22 caps, enough is enough!

besides, compared to @TheThriftDrifter , wood stems ,or azahums ,those metal stems suck......imho.
The seasoned taste you get with wood, makes every metal stem(doesn't matter Ti or Stainless, compared to wood.....suck.).
I think ,they are a dead horse walking........Dv it is.:2c::uhoh:.
Got just to greedy imho.:peace:.
And I never bought a Simrell either, and won't do, because enough bullshit is enough to shovel away:2c:.
each to their one though, but I just gave you my raw opinion about DV,and the lot.
Compared to most I buy very little from them, it just so happened that last month was the month for what I've been wanting haha. They do make good products and I do believe George has a good head on his shoulders so I'll continue to support them when they release something that is interesting to me.

Weed tastes like weed to me so I prefer fewer, hotter hits and I doubt I would ever notice much difference with wood other than the tactile feel of it. I only have one aftermarket glass stem from TRWW (which I love), everthing else is stock Dynavap. I also refuse to support Simrell in any way so I will never purchase something from him, but I do want to try the new Revolve stem when the updated version is released...I've got a brand new 2019 M tip ready for it. :)

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I have both a PSM (replaced by the Brute) and a JarHead (replaced by the Caldron) from Pipes and I like them both and wouldn't be shy about picking up the new versions if I needed one soon. However, I think if I were looking for another and wasn't in a hurry, I am pretty sure I would be waiting on the Sense from MadHeaters. It has been long delayed but I have every reason to believe it will be an outstanding, controllable, portable IH. I wish I could tell you when it will be out, but I am only confident at this point that it will be before the end of the year.
We'll see...

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
I jumped on the G wagon. It’s very nice looking. I’ll admit Im a bit scared to use it and will also confess I have never used my OG glassy. Would it be reasonable to conclude that these will be around for awhile or is there a possibility this is falling under the “Vault” type product? I wish I was able to get a B too. The tip interests me, the silicone not so much.
D28-F5574-64-D9-4876-A6-BE-1-AC6-A98-B2-C67.jpg

coolbreeze

I like this thinG! It works really well: great hit size and density, extremely sensitive to flavors, especially good (but also bad). First hit is literally terp heaven, third hit a tad carbony. Hits slightly warm, only obvious downside is fragility.

IMG-1589.jpg

Edit: I think I'll go with gentler heatings to keep the flavor nice; roasts seem very even so far.

Edit 2: So far the lighter is like the nicest lighter I ever got from Dynavap. Slightly stiff button (childproof, I assume) is the worst thing I've found. Nice strong, tight flame; not enough power for an Anvil but plenty for indoors DVing; tank looks decent-sized; build seems solid (thickish plastic).

Last edited:

coolbreeze

I jumped on the G wagon. It’s very nice looking. I’ll admit Im a bit scared to use it and will also confess I have never used my OG glassy. Would it be reasonable to conclude that these will be around for awhile or is there a possibility this is falling under the “Vault” type product? I wish I was able to get a B too. The tip interests me, the silicone not so much.
D28-F5574-64-D9-4876-A6-BE-1-AC6-A98-B2-C67.jpg
I...got a backup. I'd suggest a backup for your backup! It's a fun little pipe!

Is it going to be around? It's got its own section in the Devices lineup; not sure they do that for the short-term products.

Last edited:
Top Bottom