• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I found a really weird dynavap stem ,sadly it is made of aluminium,but the idea is not bad :D...

DynaCool - Bucket case cooling adapter for DynaVap VapCap​

Replaces original spindle and condenser for improved airflow and steam cooling.

Works with all DynaVap models.

DynaCool 420VAPE is a multifunctional tool that can be used in several ways:
as a cooling base for DynaVap
as storage for the DynaVap tip - detach the round part and turn it upside down with the tip inside and you're done!
as an adapter for a bucket - insert the DynaVap tip into the round part of DynaCool, then insert it into the bottle thread and put it in the bucket and try a completely new form of smoking!
DynaCool 420VAPE has a built-in bong adapter with a 14.5 mm cut.
It is made of silver aluminum.
DynaCool can be completely disassembled and cleaned.
DynaCool Dimensions:
Length: 7.1 cm
Diameter: 2.1 cm
Weight: 16.7 g

dynacool-bucket-case-cooling-adapter-for-dynavap-vapcap.webp

That style of glass stem also doesnt look too bad,minus the carb hole.
420vape-cooling-mouthpiece-for-dynavap-vapcap-vaporizer-decorated-with-3-colors.jpg

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

Should do some decent cooling al has excellent thermal conductivity. Aluminium is fine for a stem imo. No doubt many will disagree. :lol:
I have bad taste in my mouth from the Supreme V2 and the nasty headaches that i was getting with it. With this stem it isnt that much of a problem, since it isnt torched directly ,it is just the vapor path ,but how prone to oxidation is it ? I know most aluminium cookware has coatings ,in order to prevent it from leeching into food.

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
DynaCool - Bucket case cooling adapter for DynaVap VapCap
I’ve seen these too on my Instagram. I’m pretty sure it’s the company Vapingfans.com that is putting these out. They pretty much rip off any idea they can. See the striking resemblance to JKs Keg. On their Instagram they call this stem Pauls Egg. This is also the company that caused a bunch of problems for Scott at VGoodiEZ by getting his Instagram taken down when Scott called them out about dropping UFO IH warranties…..if I remember correctly.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind

NuMbNutZ

My Dyna collection has greatly expanded. I started out with one of the early Ms that I really enjoyed but I didn’t consider any Omni upgrades. Then Simrell came out with the Vortex, and to my surprise, it was a better experience. After that, I dove in and bought both Omnis, a couple Vongs, a couple more newer Ms, a MVS, and a couple of custom stems including one of Ed’s. Of course, I had to get an induction heater, I snagged an Apollo, which I’ve cycled through different periods if heavy use, and then going back to the torch. Finally, I picked up one of Ed’s logs, one of the best portable desktops in my collection. It’s just so easy to toss in a bag, I left it on in the garage for my family to use during the holidays. The best part about having so many options is that I love to fiddle around with different parts and pieces, and some days I prefer the induction heater over the torch and vice versa. Ed’s logs are truly a must have for the Dynavaps, they just work so well bring in some convection goodness and adding even more efficiency. I have a ton of different vapes, convection, hybrid, and conduction and I’ve never found the Vapcap flavor to be subpar to any of the others. It’s true that certain strains might not taste as good in the Vapcap, but there are some strains that I perceive to actually be enhanced by them, I dunno. It’s definitely not anything about my lack of taste, or something. I was a chef at a celebrated NW restaurant so I had to be able to have a good sense of taste, lol. Anyway, I jumped in deep and I’m super happy with all my purchases, I forgot to add that I’ve also bought several Futo stash boxes too. All this stuff shows my materialistic side, but I always collected series of action figure toys as a kid so I think vape collections play into my inner stoner child, lol

jabba

My Dyna collection has greatly expanded. I started out with one of the early Ms that I really enjoyed but I didn’t consider any Omni upgrades. Then Simrell came out with the Vortex, and to my surprise, it was a better experience. After that, I dove in and bought both Omnis, a couple Vongs, a couple more newer Ms, a MVS, and a couple of custom stems including one of Ed’s. Of course, I had to get an induction heater, I snagged an Apollo, which I’ve cycled through different periods if heavy use, and then going back to the torch. Finally, I picked up one of Ed’s logs, one of the best portable desktops in my collection. It’s just so easy to toss in a bag, I left it on in the garage for my family to use during the holidays. The best part about having so many options is that I love to fiddle around with different parts and pieces, and some days I prefer the induction heater over the torch and vice versa. Ed’s logs are truly a must have for the Dynavaps, they just work so well bring in some convection goodness and adding even more efficiency. I have a ton of different vapes, convection, hybrid, and conduction and I’ve never found the Vapcap flavor to be subpar to any of the others. It’s true that certain strains might not taste as good in the Vapcap, but there are some strains that I perceive to actually be enhanced by them, I dunno. It’s definitely not anything about my lack of taste, or something. I was a chef at a celebrated NW restaurant so I had to be able to have a good sense of taste, lol. Anyway, I jumped in deep and I’m super happy with all my purchases, I forgot to add that I’ve also bought several Futo stash boxes too. All this stuff shows my materialistic side, but I always collected series of action figure toys as a kid so I think vape collections play into my inner stoner child, lol
I'm curious. I am unfamiliar with log style vapes but your post prompted me to take a look. In combo with a dynavap...it seems that one could accomplish something similar with a plug-in induction heater?....which would afford one handed use(s) as well. What is the advantage of the log? A smaller and battery powered induction heater like a carbon mini or orion seem to provide vastly more portability. I'm not sure that I understand this log vape concept.
Our dyna-journeys are not dissimilar. I started with M. Quickly went to Simrell(s) while avoiding Omni. Then recently purchased a last gen shorty Omni and am (thus far) flabbergasted by how great it is. Threw a VHB in the mix. I've already started to collect too many stems and really need to shed a few just to keep things simple.
Funny...I was drawn to Dynavap for its simplicity, ease of use, and ability to accomplish varying styles. The problem is that I took something so inherently simple and then, by virtue of collection, ended up with a complex wheel barrow full of bits. Truth be told I could easily pare down to 1, 2, or 3 stem/tip setups and be (more) content. I need to rid myself of a few bits.
"Just when I thought I was out - they pull me back in!"

Last edited:

StringTheorista

I'm curious. I am unfamiliar with log style vapes but your post prompted me to take a look. In combo with a dynavap...it seems that one could accomplish something similar with a plug-in induction heater?....which would afford one handed use(s) as well. What is the advantage of the log?
Using a woodscents log (the only one designed to be used with a dynavap tip and stem AFAIK), you don’t use the cap. It basically turns the dynavap into a stem for a log vape, and log vapes provide convection vapor. A dynavap used in the usual way produces hybrid, but conduction-heavy, vapor. So the advantage is: a different vapor signature, for different effects, using dynavap stuff you can also use in the usual way.

Abysmal Vapor

Another Dynavap ""innovation""
There is already the Spin-doctor stem which is like two years old.
I dont find it very hygenic to hold it to the mouthpiece ,in order to spin it and then put it in your mouth. The spin doctor is better design IMO.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
While I will admit that those are both impressive "innovations", I have never had an issue with spinning so they aren't really necessary for my use. Then again who doesn't enjoy a fidget spinner now and again... ;)

While I will admit that those are both impressive "innovations", I have never had an issue with spinning so they aren't really necessary for my use. Then again who doesn't enjoy a fidget spinner now and again... ;)
the M gives me trouble and slips around bc big hands but it isn't enough of an issue for me to get something specific

DennisFlonasal,
Reactions: cybrguy

hinglemccringleberry

This month I celebrate my 5 year anniversary with my Dynavap.
Approximately 1000 sessions logged, absolutely no issues with the tip, cap, or o-rings on the tip. The o-rings are in the same condition they were in on day 1. I dunno how, but they are.
Here's to many more years.

Last edited:

GoldenBud

This month I celebrate my 5 year anniversary with my Dynavap.
Approximately 1000 sessions logged, absolutely no issues with the tip, cap, or o-rings on the tip. The o-rings are in the same condition they were in on day 1. I dunno how, but they are.
Here's to many more years.
Ti tip right?
4 rings at 3.05gr VS 3 rings at 5.5gr approximately in SS tip
The Ti tip rocks

Petetbay

Has anyone seen these around, short and long versions as well as straight and dimpled versions. I tested the concept with a narrow one hitter and worked but the cap sometimes pops off at the click as it’s not held on securely.

VapeEscapist

Medicine Buddha
I went to DV for the Coil as a dab rig with IH and it's really excellent for that purpose. Currently using an 18 inch Roor with the Waterwand. I hadn't been using anything but BHO for years. But after getting my second Solo and enjoying it I decided to try the DV with flower.

I found the DV was much more earthy tasting in general, even if I gave the most careful respect of the clicks, hits almost tasted toasty. Not a real problem for me and the flavor was almost nostalgic in the bong but not the vape flavor/experience I prefer.

That being said, I find some of the flavor chasing obnoxious, and I'm someone with very sensitive taste and smell.

I've tried a few high end convection vapes and I was impressed but I there's a point at which the monetary investment and the time and energy spent become obsession and the hobby becomes a vice (aka VAS). I was reading about the $300 Toad yesterday and got to the part where someone said it's effectively a one hitter and shook my head. Who has time for that? Maybe people who only microdose. Back in the day I had a dozen bongs of different types but my sensibilities about collecting paraphernalia evolved. Hobbies, collecting, I get it; but we're also pursuing a particular function ideally. FC helps me a lot in this regard because many of you have TOFTT and given great info before I make decisions to purchase, for which I am most grateful.

TL/DR - If you want real consistent flavor, stop messing with flower, where all your oils are bound in carbon and plant matter. Concentrates will give you an inifinitely better taste every-single-fucking-time, no exception.

Top Bottom