• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

vandalizedbythelotus

'20-M was 'continuous' adjustability.
objection: hearsay, your honor! it this official word? because they look like 2 grooves to me.

new Ti tips also have only 2 screen retention grooves since 2020. i actually like this change, always felt the middle one made too little difference but was very difficult to clean due to resilient trapped debris. a smoother bowl is also faster to reload IME (hugs 19M).

Brenyo

Manufacturer
With the screen. It does a great job at grabbing the particulates but the honey still condensates on the cooling unit making it gooey. The innards stay considerably cleaner when compared to something like a Vortex.

I have a number of stems that work great with a screen before a intercooler/cooling unit. Here is a Kings Stem, RWW condenser/CU, and a DDave Dynavap screen installed. View attachment 15637You need to maintain the screen or obviously or it clogs eventually.

I tested this a couple times with the glass Revolve, the honey will start building up much quicker when the screen is full. It needs regular replacement (depending on usage ofc) in order to work well because otherwise you'll just keep heating it up and move the honey over to the other side.

The way how it's installed on the picture you can only use about half of the available surface, it won't be able to collect on the outer circumference. You'd want some distance from the tip in order to use the full mesh.

TommyDee

Vaporitor
objection: hearsay, your honor! it this official word? because they look like 2 grooves to me.

new Ti tips also have only 2 screen retention grooves since 2020. i actually like this change, always felt the middle one made too little difference but was very difficult to clean due to resilient trapped debris. a smoother bowl is also faster to reload IME (hugs 19M).

vandalizedbythelotus

i don't understand. there's nothing about "continuous" adjustability in that video. only mentions the 2 positions.
and i looked very closely yesterday 2020 and 2021 steel tips look exactly the same inside. the 2 distinct screen grooves are clearly visible.

vandalizedbythelotus,

Smokey McVape

Funny, my 2020 tip slid the CCD up and down perfectly between the two marks.
You are right Tommy, my 2020M tip is the same.

i don't understand. there's nothing about "continuous" adjustability in that video. only mentions the 2 positions.
and i looked very closely yesterday 2020 and 2021 steel tips look exactly the same inside. the 2 distinct screen grooves are clearly visible.
This is my process with my 2020M tip.
Start with the CCD in the 50% or top position.
Very carefully press down on the CCD just hard enough to dislodge it. The CCD can now slide between the two preset grooves. With my 2020M it holds the CCD in place no matter where I position it as long as the CCD is at 90 degrees inside the tip but it only works with stainless steel CCDs in my experience.

Smokey McVape

2021 Obsidium Omni
2019M Blackwood Phantom Tip
2018M Shadow
Got my 3 favourite Dynavaps all in black, finally! ,😍😍😍
All I need now is for Dynavap to start making and selling replacement Black caps cause the regular caps spoil the look!

Attachments

• IMG_20220105_192016.jpg
    IMG_20220105_192016.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 34
Last edited:

jbm

Gotta say... this is kinda embarrassing for Dynavap. Wonder where they got this idea?
I don’t know that it’s all that embarrassing for them. They’re jumping on this idea, they’ll probably have their implementation quicker to market. They claim to be doing the development in the open, and they have a huge customer base. I’d buy an Anvil if one were available, but there are none. The late January drop is sold out, and there’s talk of a waitlist for the subsequent drop. It’s great and all that the “Founders” customers are getting the next iteration for free, but how many more iterations will there be before you can just buy one? I’m seeing “brand ambassadors” doing video comparisons between one model you can’t buy compared to another model you can’t buy. Just the fact that this idea is now on Dynavap’s radar should put some pressure on Vestratto to stop making small limited drops and get something into production, before George just pre-empts the market. They have the tooling and experience to innovate this concept pretty quickly.

Vape_Or_Die420

I don’t know that it’s all that embarrassing for them. They’re jumping on this idea, they’ll probably have their implementation quicker to market. They claim to be doing the development in the open, and they have a huge customer base. I’d buy an Anvil if one were available, but there are none. The late January drop is sold out, and there’s talk of a waitlist for the subsequent drop. It’s great and all that the “Founders” customers are getting the next iteration for free, but how many more iterations will there be before you can just buy one? I’m seeing “brand ambassadors” doing video comparisons between one model you can’t buy compared to another model you can’t buy. Just the fact that this idea is now on Dynavap’s radar should put some pressure on Vestratto to stop making small limited drops and get something into production, before George just pre-empts the market. They have the tooling and experience to innovate this concept pretty quickly.
I guess you're right, maybe embarrassing was a bad way to put it. They must be a bit worried about all the positive attention the Anvil is getting though.

All im sayin is if it works as good and is affordable plus i can use my existing tips and stems.... IM SO DOWN!

Vape_Or_Die420,
Reactions: Planck

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I have just removed some posts from this thread that were off-topic in that they were strictly about the Anvil.

As tempting as it may be to discuss the Anvil in this thread, I would ask that you direct any discussion about the Anvil (or any other vape for that matter) to the appropriate thread and keep this thread focused on Dynavap.

Thanks for your cooperation.

:peace:

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
Did a little trade with Katmandude and got my Vong upgraded.
2-E567-E98-265-E-4-D77-BB12-0-F502-CCD1-F13.jpg

VapeEscapist

Medicine Buddha
I was using my DV w/IH for dabs off the coil exclusively, but since messing with the Solo again I wanted to enjoy some flower in my DV as well.

Waterwand with Roor and flower is the closest to the feel/taste of good ol' bong rips without the burn. 1 full DV gets me about 3 full Roor clouds.

Dabs absolutely get me higher for longer though and aren't a fraction as smelly.

coolbreeze

If George and Austyn want to give us copper caps I’d love to give them a try.
Same. If they can make a cap that is easier or more foolproof for noobs to pick up, they've made a stride. If the cap can 'regulate' to some degree the reliable use of the vong tip, say, as a one-hitter, that's another stride. Both of these things come thanks to the Anvil's inspiration, but neither competes with the Anvil's undisputed heavier production, which is ok, because nothing else can right now, afaik.

Mowjo

I am curious to see the style of demo or updates dynavap does. I think based on the discord thread and open communication they maybe will be sending updates to those buying the first iteration of the copper part.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mowjo,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I wonder what would be the effect of that copper ring if you try to vape in a windy situation ,which is the case where dynavaps perform already bad enough. Faster cooling ? Cold weather might also decrease performance. :D
CPU coolers are basicly copper heatsink and a fan.
Also it might not fit most IH,so it is strictly for torch use i guess.

Last edited:
Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: Bad Dog
Top Bottom