Md_Hybrid

Stuck under a 🪵
The real question is, (with temp control on the horizon) how does the "tip" perform... "tip", what "tip"? wtf is it made out of...? is there a condenser? all that looks like is a fancy bat for a dugout meant for smoking days of ol'... with an interchangeable tip (for when it clogs with goo?), cap to keep pocket lint out and carb hole(s)... :rofl:

Smoke dem ohhhh-rings if u got 'em!
If you go by the listing it apparently is a titanium M 🙄 - if it was $20 I'd buy one just for kicks but I'm not spending $50 on that pos.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
If you go by the listing it apparently is a titanium M 🙄 - if it was $20 I'd buy one just for kicks but I'm not spending $50 on that pos.
Imagine if the tip really was made out grade A1, or whatever, type Ti and performs waaaaaaaaaaay better than any tip ever produced by DV.....?! Ha! Then just buy legit caps.... until the future... hehe

I'd love to see Dyna go nuclear on China...

stark1

Lonesome Planet
I have an early pony China.
The m was good, stem, condenser, tip, but the cap was a haha
No clicky, no laundree. Not too shabby, all for $12 something.

(Somebody here bought a few, and pass one on to me, couldn’t pass it up, curious)

Md_Hybrid

Stuck under a 🪵
Here is another shot of it without the cap.
dynatec-induction-heater-titanium-dynavap.jpg

stark1

Lonesome Planet
IMHO herb is not only spiritual/medicinal, it puts one on a HIGHer
Plane ✈️, transending all the 👀 downers of UN-CIVILization.

TEDs are the engine of that transcendance, & in my book :2c:
IH trumps, paired with a simple and infinitely fine VapCap.

A magical wand. In an ever acclerating world.

Last edited:

codexica

Sounds like the vapcap knockoffs haven't really gotten much better since 2018, when PIU broke down a fake one and did a comparison!

sunyata

IG: sunyata.woods
Accessory Maker
Yeh the fakes aren't looking great. Also that weird vapoclixk or whatever ripoff you see around some European online shops is looking pretty weak. To be fair though, it is kinda surprising that these companies try to make a cheaper copy of an already cheap vape. At least make fake omnis.

bener

Vapeologist
I agree. I linked those pics from dhgate, which is where I saw it listed for $50 😆 I mean a real m on sale is only $60 so I don't know who would want to buy one.

Sounds like the vapcap knockoffs haven't really gotten much better since 2018, when PIU broke down a fake one and did a comparison!

not even if they were being given out for free,
ok, maybe if they were given out for free,
but only then.
and only for comparative testing in the name of science.
i cannot imagine any other time a fake is acceptable.

Many good points here. And, let us not forget the fact that DynaVaps are designed and manufactured in the US, by employees who likely have much better working conditions than the factories where the knockoffs are made. I’m no xenophobe, but I think it’s yet another reason to keep getting the DynaVaps and Simrells, etc.

Take for example, the Tectonic line. I have been underwhelmed by mine. The gaskets are really inferior, don’t work well, and the unit is manufactured in China yet sells for Dyna-like prices. Frankly, I think it’s a waste of money.

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
“Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery”
(And money is a great incentive, if yuan to
Go speculate wilde).

With the popularity of the newly released VonG,
A pretender to the throne should be emerging from the East. :2c: Anytime,
Now.

I’ll show myself out.
Your statement about flattery is appropriate to pledge rising!
Vape cap action is the beginning of CIVILIZED behavior.
CANNABIS fuel is needed?

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
Take for example, the Tectonic line. I have been underwhelmed by mine. The gaskets are really inferior, don’t work well, and the unit is manufactured in China yet sells for Dyn-like prices. Frankly, I think it’s a waste of money.
Agree. Bought the wife a Tectonic at 420. Way too much air flow that can't be controlled.

On the other hand I have the original Shell Shock and like the beefy feel and heft and use it regularly. IMHO, a screw in condenser is just a more solid construction than having it held in place by two small washers. Waiting for their next offering.

bener

Vapeologist
IMHO, a screw in condenser is just a more solid construction than having it held in place by two small washers

I agree with the concept. On the other hand the implementation was poorly done. I hope that the next offering is better, however I doubt that I would pick one up.

I much prefer the relatively feather-weight Ti stems and bodies over the heftier SS ones.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Having both a Ti VC, and a SS,
Is to have the best of both worlds.

Some days I like the heft of SS,
and sometimes the lightness of an Omni br/li-ightens up
The moment. YMMV

Variety in TED is the “spice” of life:
Variety IS the spice of life. :love:

Last edited:
Hi everyone new to FC but loving it so far. Can anyone advise on how to correctly use the Apollo 2 IH in a way of getting the most hits . I’m currently using a titanium omni xl with a captive cap and it getting 2-3 hits then it starts to get burnt . ?

Vapormarsh,
Reactions: ataxian
Top Bottom