condition

I am looking for a comparison of omni 2020 model with omni 2021. I purchased omni 2 months ago followed by simrell vortex and I want to know if its worth to upgrade.

condition,
Reactions: RobbIt

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
2021_DynaVap_Vong.jpg

New tip surely looks interesting :).
Harlequin Phantom
1617350252323.png1617350266651.png
I remember the precious metal line up from 2019 .
1617350411053.png

Last edited:

ubardog

Well, I gotta have a little vent about this. I live in the UK and normally we don't get ANY of the special deals, Money off or freebies. This year I got my 1st ever Omni and I ordered from Dynavap directly 1st time ever too to make use of the laser engrave and 20% off. I ordered on the 22nd and will not get it till after the 9th, Most properly long after that because of shipping. I know someone that ordered 2 days ago from the UK and has it today, With the 20 % off. So the only bonus of getting the earlier access is..... a massive wait, oh you get on the preorder engrave too.
Also, with import tax ect, its worked out more expensive than getting it here because of the 20% pre order happing over here too (unknow to me at the time )
Kinda bummed out. Moan over! Back to my normal Fan boy self!

Shorner

Well, I gotta have a little vent about this. I live in the UK and normally we don't get ANY of the special deals, Money off or freebies. This year I got my 1st ever Omni and I ordered from Dynavap directly 1st time ever too to make use of the laser engrave and 20% off. I ordered on the 22nd and will not get it till after the 9th, Most properly long after that because of shipping. I know someone that ordered 2 days ago from the UK and has it today, With the 20 % off. So the only bonus of getting the earlier access is..... a massive wait, oh you get on the preorder engrave too.
Also, with import tax ect, its worked out more expensive than getting it here because of the 20% pre order happing over here too (unknow to me at the time )
Kinda bummed out. Moan over! Back to my normal Fan boy self!
I totally agree mate, I was going to order off Dynavap but ordered my 21 Omni from my go to company in the uk which is Vapefiend, 20% off and free postage, I'm not bothered when it gets here ive got my 18 shadow M to keep me going!!

Vape_Or_Die420

Just got the 21M today. After a quick clean, a few bowls set at the microdose setting using a PSM, i have some first impressions.

Ive been using the 20M almost exclusively for a year now. My first dynavap was the 20M so im kind of a newbie. With the new 21M tip i got noticeably less dense vapor. Keep in mind i used the same cap i usually use. The AVB was much less dark than what comes out of my 20M. Still the AVB looked evenly extracted with a hint of green left. Not sure i got any better flavor than my 20M. The new 21M definetly cools down faster and does not retain as much heat.

Im not sure how i feel about it at the moment. I definitely appreciate the ergonomics of the new stem.

Edit: forgot to mention they have really dialed in the adjustabowl setting. It is so much easier now.

Last edited:

RobbIt

I am looking for a comparison of omni 2020 model with omni 2021. I purchased omni 2 months ago followed by simrell vortex and I want to know if its worth to upgrade.
Check out don’tworryvapehappy, vapelifeX and Georgevapefiend on YouTube. All good Dynavap reviewers.

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
Check out don’tworryvapehappy, vapelifeX and Georgevapefiend on YouTube. All good Dynavap reviewers.
Not to sound like a broken record, but especially regarding don'tworryavpehappy I think https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/dotleaf.50561/page-33#post-1557932 is relevant. He got them before release and almost certainly has some kind of business arrangement going on. VapelifeX's videos have seemed good to me, but could well be a similar scenario. Not at all familiar with the last person.

gordontreeman,

RobbIt

Not to sound like a broken record, but especially regarding don'tworryavpehappy I think https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/dotleaf.50561/page-33#post-1557932 is relevant. He got them before release and almost certainly has some kind of business arrangement going on. VapelifeX's videos have seemed good to me, but could well be a similar scenario. Not at all familiar with the last person.
I agree. We don’t know, but it’s totally reasonable to ask these reviewers “do you receive anything of value from the companies you review?”
My experience on the ecig side is that this arrangement is often disclosed, albeit obliquely.
I am not at all hesitant to ask my stock broker, CPA, retail salesperson, insurance agent or realtor exactly what their compensation is for referrals and product/service reviews. Why should this be any different !? In the age of too much readily available ‘information’, it seems to me the new critical analysis of reliability is all about identifying trusted information sources based upon their competence AND independence.

Last edited:

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
@RobbIt yeah, I’m not sure if ethics alone would be enough to compel any “influencer” types to level with us or if contracts and such would preclude it. My inclination has been to trust enthusiast reviews more, but that is sometimes troublesome as well—honeymoon period, cognitive dissonance when the vape you paid $300 for isn’t much better than your $100 vape, or just word of mouth (if you go ask on r/vaporents for the best portable vaporizer you’ll get a million suggestions for the firewood 7 and maybe three people who own it or have used it) being taken as fact.

It’s not even necessarily that a business relationship implies shady dealings, it’s just something to bear in mind. I find the wirecutter from nyt generally has reasonable reviews despite affiliate links: quite a few of their recommendations end up being lower cost options that they think work as well or better than the more expensive options. Unfortunately they haven’t started reviewing vaporizers yet 😉

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
VonG was shipped from Sneaky Pete north yesterday and should arrive Monday. The 21 VonG is a new direction in design for DV, hoping they have worked out all the kinks. If they have it will be IMO great value for the price considering that it's a all Ti constructing with a adjustable wood sleeve.

1616546250706.jpg

MY 21 M from POTV north is not scheduled to be shipped till the week of April 12th. Don't know why a two week difference in shipping dates?
If it arrives with a karma 20 M it will be worth the wait.

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
***The new condenser fits fine in older models. Just the condensor Won’t screw into an old mouthpiece, so you must use the whole assembly, but I guess that’s normal.

So far I think the Omnivap is worth the upgrade... when on sale
im liking all the subtle changes
and it just feels so good in the hand

the tip looks bad ass with the “stack design” instead of “fins”
maybe a little bit more mass in the tip, little bit harder to combust, avb coming out a bit lighter, but just a little bit. Nothing like the 2020m Stainless tip.

the airport is nice but still don’t like it as much as the SimRell teardrop style. I like it better than the last omnivap airport style though for sure.
the stem seems to have more mass as the end near the tip so it doesn’t get as hot

i interested in what you guys think of the Vong once some of y”all receive them.

Last edited:

CBadger

It doesn't fit 14mm as well?
Not according to Pete.

CBadger,

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
Found the SS tip that came with the 2019 M today, turns out I had never used it, as it was shiny as the day I got it. I decided to try it on my Hydravong because I saw a post on here suggesting the longer heat time and retention of the SS would lend itself to bigger rips through water filtration. I can't believe I hadn't thought of it myself.

I will say the difference in heat retention in particular was noticeable. I can comfortably take a continuous strong inhale on the Ti tip and get to the cool down click before my lungs are full. With the SS, I could not get the cool down click on a single draw. The vapor production wasn't as strong as the Ti tip, not sure if that's become the 2019 M tip has less airflow than the Ti tip (the airflow channels are thinner, and shallower on the 2019 SS), or if it's because a new tip, or I had so calibrated my draws for the Ti tip that I need to re-learn the best draw method for the SS. Either way it's fun to have a new experience with the same vape!

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
Saw someone talking about the new omni and vong packaging. I know the wood cap acts as a stand but someone mentioned something hidden in the wooden mouthpiece. Anyone know?

My vong is out for delivery!!!
A few on Reddit have had an extra tip and cap hidden in the wooden mouthpiece packaging. Possibly some type of anodized Ti tip. Keep us posted on what you find out. My mega pack still hasn’t budged.

RobbIt

A few on Reddit have had an extra tip and cap hidden in the wooden mouthpiece packaging. Possibly some type of anodized Ti tip. Keep us posted on what you find out. My mega pack still hasn’t budged.
Looks like my Omni is out for delivery. I’ll update when I see what surprises are there...
PS my other pending orders (Vong and M) haven’t budged from label created.

RobbIt,
Reactions: djchexxx

Vape_Or_Die420

I hate to blow the secret now, it was pretty fun being suprised. They hooked it up though. Wait was worth it.

Last edited:

someTooL

Everything remains fine behind the TooLshed.

Super nice wooden collectible Omni package...yes, with another little very nice surprise hidden away. Cap is engraved as requested. Omni finish is as expected, flagship. A free ‘20M added too, didn’t have this model so that’s sweet. Only one nice art sticker...cheap bastards.

Thank you DynaVap...or T.E.D. Solutions ;)

Top Bottom