Vaporware

:nope:My English bad ( am on wrong side of pond ). What means “they hooked it up though”.

:hmm:I decided to wait for 4/20, to to see if all this blows over, or if all this blows.:spliff:

It’s about the same as “they hooked me up” which means something like “they gave me good stuff or did something good and I’m happy about it”. It usually means that someone went above and beyond what was expected.

In this case that means what was ordered plus nice extras, but something like unexpectedly getting top shelf flower when you paid for a lower grade would also fit. :)

RobbIt

Looks like my Omni is out for delivery. I’ll update when I see what surprises are there...
PS my other pending orders (Vong and M) haven’t budged from label created.
Update: Omni arrived that I ordered on March 21.
‘Surprises’ in the package are cap engraving (see photo below), a 2020 M, a newly designed Omni storage tube made of thick cardboard and cork, and a useful instruction sheet that includes instructions for use, disassembly and cleaning.

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
football baseball GIF by Maytag
Gotcha. Lassies hook me up?

Do MAGA packs come with hook, line, and sinker. Fishin season cummin up. :spliff:

stark1,
Reactions: sag

vandalizedbythelotus

Update: Omni arrived that I ordered on March 21.
‘Surprises’ in the package are cap engraving (see photo below), a 2020 M, a newly designed Omni storage tube made of thick cardboard and cork, and a useful instruction sheet that includes instructions for use, disassembly and cleaning.

was it ordered directly from dynavap? have you checked the mouthpiece part of the storage tube for any hidden compartments or booby-traps?

RobbIt

was it ordered directly from dynavap? have you checked the mouthpiece part of the storage tube for any hidden compartments or booby-traps?
THANK YOU!!!
I wouldn’t have checked otherwise !!

Rainbow titanium tip (have to check year etc)!! Another great surprise !
By the way the Omni cardboard storage tube is now useless because once you detonate the booby trap the cork mouth piece can’t be reattached.

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
That’s so dope @RobbIt! I love the Rosium color theme. I passed because I bought a Rosium m and already had a vong set up from my Woodscents kit, but this would have convinced me to jump on the preorder hype train lol.

gordontreeman,
Reactions: RobbIt

RobbIt

That’s so dope @RobbIt! I love the Rosium color theme. I passed because I bought a Rosium m and already had a vong set up from my Woodscents kit, but this would have convinced me to jump on the preorder hype train lol.
I heard solid rumors on the 2020 but the storage and gorgeous T cap surprises were the perfect April Fools day gifts from George and the DV team.

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
Yeah, I saw potv and dv doing the karmavap 2020m on Reddit. A smarter person than I would have returned the unused Rosium and ordered a 2021 😅. I figured the new m probably wouldn’t be so different. Unfortunately dynavap’s tolerances on the inner diameter of the tips seems a little fast and loose, and this makes getting tips that also work with my Woodscents a little annoying—I ordered a ti tip with the Rosium that didn’t fit at all and had to be returned, while the Rosium tip fit very well, so I wasn’t sure I wanted to gamble on getting another good fit.

Or so I tell myself. Ultimately I just thought the 2020 Rosium was pretty!

I ordered an Omni and an m21 what I got today I got my Omni I got two m21s and some sort of extra hybrid one that I can't identify it doesn't seem to be any known model but I probably got the extra stuff because they didn't do the engraving I asked them to engrave my three letters on the cap and there's no engraving so my guess is that they just didn't really have time to do the engraving they were swamped so they so they gave me another m21 and then and then another something anyways I'm having trouble getting the m21s apart I just can't separate them they're too stiff and the Omni is fine I have a bad arm so it makes it quite difficult but I'm not I'm not very happy with my m21's so far. My m20 and m19 they work much better they come apart much easier and since I clean these thin
.gs often I need them to to not be the stiff

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Did you, Lou, get some *NEW* toys, with the boys?

What a way to start Spring, after the winter of our discontent, etc.
Aye, DynaVap!

:science: Lying low, waiting on 4/20, after the dust clears, and valuations in.

In the meantime, it sure is nice to see so many, many, happy!

Spring, the pretty so many *NEW* TEDs time!

The Omni looks like a jewelers piece!

Last edited:

Steamer

Vapefiend ship 2 eu and there’s 20% off if u pre-order, hope this helps.
Yes but not being in the EU anymore... would like to avoid extra charges. I have no experience ordering from UK stores and I'm afraid I'll get charged more than the product itself

Steamer,

condition

No discount
Yes but not being in the EU anymore... would like to avoid extra charges. I have no experience ordering from UK stores and I'm afraid I'll get charged more than the product itself
verdampftnochmal.de

condition,
Top Bottom