TheBlackLodge

I just noticed Vong and Omni both Ti tips but different in design...
I'm not sure they're titanium tips. I emailed them asking if the new Omni was titanium because it's not listed in the title like the current Omni. They responded and said the midsection is still titanium, but didn't mention anything else being titanium.

TheBlackLodge,
Reactions: RobbIt

Vape_Or_Die420

I'm not sure they're titanium tips. I emailed them asking if the new Omni was titanium because it's not listed in the title like the current Omni. They responded and said the midsection is still titanium, but didn't mention anything else being titanium.
All metal on the omni and vong are titanium except the cap of course.

sirwalter

I wonder if the vong body can be disassembled for thorough cleaning. It would be nice to be able to drop all of the metal parts in iso.

Unfortunately George said on instagram tonight that it can't be taken apart for a cleaning.

I'm pretty disappointed to hear that- I find it hard to believe it wouldn't need a good cleaning after being used for awhile. Not to mention I always take apart and clean new Dynavap's before I use them. They tend to need it pretty badly in my experience.

vandalizedbythelotus

Is it just me or does pretty much all the machining on the new line up look mega rough?
yeah it's a great example of TI machining properties (think of carving cheese). it's not rough in fact it's some of the most intricate and precise work i can think of.
of course i might be wrong but that's how i see/understand it ATM.

regarding the new omni condenser i think it looks really nice and it will have a cooling and vortex effect on airflow but only with airport play.
but if you close the airport (when it actually needs cooling) the outside carve of the condenser presumably has little to no impact (unlike nipples/beads/intercoolers).
tbh i love it just for looks the added function is like a bonus. that's basically how i feel about the entire omni ...

Last edited:

bener

Vapeologist
Sucks you can’t just buy a new tip or condenser yet
guess I’ll just have to hurry up and wait!

I just spend thousands on a DJ setup recently, so I guess I better chill anyways
music and weed is the best combo

Typically they make the components available a bit after new product launches. If what they have done before is any guide to what they have planned this time.

sesh732

Imaginable
Don't worry vape happy's video mentioned that the new Omni mouthpiece doesn't fit 10mm glass like others have in the past. Seems like a step backwards if so. Can anyone confirm this?

vandalizedbythelotus

so apparently the omni MSRP for the EU is indeed 226 EUR (270$) ... that's quite a bump from the 176$ sales price ... what gives? :hmm:

@Vaporware said: If that’s the regular price and it includes VAT then it sounds about right I think. The $176 doesn’t include any taxes, and it’s a sale price.
yeah... makes sense i guess... certainly not helping my FOMO...
i was thinking of waiting for EU sales because of shipping and customs but now i'm not so sure.

Last edited:

Vaporware

so apparently the omni MSRP for the EU is indeed 226 EUR (270$) ... that's quite a bump from the 176$ sales price ... what gives? :hmm:

If that’s the regular price and it includes VAT then it sounds about right I think. The $176 doesn’t include any taxes, and it’s a sale price.

Vaporware,
Reactions: RobbIt

mucsusn

60 going on 20
Unfortunately George said on instagram tonight that it can't be taken apart for a cleaning.

I'm pretty disappointed to hear that- I find it hard to believe it wouldn't need a good cleaning after being used for awhile. Not to mention I always take apart and clean new Dynavap's before I use them. They tend to need it pretty badly in my experience.
With the rotating airport, that shouldn't be an issue...just a pipe cleaner and some ISO or Everclear. I have a bunch of custom stems that don't come apart like a classic DV...not an issue whatsoever.

natural farmer

What I don't like about the new Omni is that you can't close the airport completely again.... I am very lucky that my very old Omni somehow manages to do this. I don't understand why I can't have the option with the new ones but it is a feature only with Vongs. Why should I search for the damn hole all the time?

Top Bottom