• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
The Dynavap thread better look out. That Taffy Bowlie thread is banging through pages quicker than snot on a doorknob. I give it the weekend before it catches up.

It's a fucking plastic cup sitting on a vape. Who'da thought?

Being in a legal state has its advantages.
You dont have to sneak around, pretending to be drinking out of
A freakin cup, while toKING. 😎
Fun, maybe.....

You gotta be a big boi, for 369$? A lotta fudge brownies
Asap Ferg Reaction GIF by Music Choice

Last edited:

StringTheorista

The Dynavap thread better look out. That Taffy Bowlie thread is banging through pages quicker than snot on a doorknob. I give it the weekend before it catches up.

It's a fucking plastic cup sitting on a vape. Who'da thought?
Dude, I just went to look at the “discover” landing page, and wow, it is a glory of buzzword salad.

Smokey McVape

No love for Assassins, Smokey?
My experience with the Shellshock and Tectonic has made me take a step back. Let's be honest apart from the mouthpieces and airport rings they are basically the same unit and as you can see above I prefer the Tectonic body mated to the Shellshock mouthpiece (the Tectonic mouthpiece is shocking bad - all air and no vapor so binned). So £80 for one working unit is a bit pricey for SS.
However...... I have now swapped the Shellshock mouthpiece for an XL condenser and spinning mouthpiece and the TecTonic has been transformed!
I need to watch a few videos on the Assassin before I make a final decision.
Which do you prefer @stark1 Assassin/Tectonic or Shellshock?

JJ785

My experience with the Shellshock and Tectonic has made me take a step back. Let's be honest apart from the mouthpieces and airport rings they are basically the same unit and as you can see above I prefer the Tectonic body mated to the Shellshock mouthpiece (the Tectonic mouthpiece is shocking bad - all air and no vapor so binned). So £80 for one working unit is a bit pricey for SS.
However...... I have now swapped the Shellshock mouthpiece for an XL condenser and spinning mouthpiece and the TecTonic has been transformed!
Why do you prefer the tectonic body over the SS and would adding that XL condenser to the SS also be an upgrade?

JJ785,
Reactions: stark1

Smokey McVape

Why do you prefer the tectonic body over the SS and would adding that XL condenser to the SS also be an upgrade?
The XL condenser spinning mouthpiece mod works on both bodies but the Shellshock I have was machined poorly and air leaks in around the base of the mouthpiece hole giving very whispy vapor. The Tectonic body is airtight and lighter in weight.

JJ785

The XL condenser spinning mouthpiece mod works on both bodies but the Shellshock I have was machined poorly and air leaks in around the base of the mouthpiece hole giving very whispy vapor. The Tectonic body is airtight and lighter in weight.
Yeah, you are not the first to say that about the SS leaking. I think mine's fine thankfully. I thought it was the opposite in that the SS is lighter than tectonic? The former, without tip, weighs just under 35 grams and someone here measured the latter at 41 grams.

Last edited:
JJ785,

stark1

Lonesome Planet

Bud, you are a magician!
The right combo, “swapped the Shellshock mouthpiece for an XL condenser and spinning mouthpiece and the TecTonic has been transformed!”, and now you have created a unique configuration!

With your permission, ( SS/XLC/WMP )

Last edited:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Had some time this evening so decided to mess around with the dynacoil. I don't think it will ever replace the ease of using organic cotton, not to mention the fresh flavor each time you start with a new bowl. I had thrown it in the drawer over a year ago, all sticky and vapor tasting like old ass. I could never get it clean, even after many iso soaks. George doesn't recommend torching it and someone once wrote that theirs fell apart after giving it the torch.

I had great success this evening in a two part process. I first took one of those 5ml centrifuge tubes that some of us used to store dosing caps in. Half fill with iso and drop the coil in. Just kept shaking the little bastard for about 15-20 min. The iso turned a golden brown, which gave me hope. I then dropped the coil in a pot of boiling water for about 5 minutes. I don't even know if the boiling water was needed, but figured it would do a good job at melting any residue. Sure enough, one coil clean as a whistle. I put it in a tip and brought it past click on an IH about three times with no vapor or flavor produced at all.

Just smeared some sweet live resin in there and had a hell of a tasty session. Let's see how long the flavor lasts before it starts tasting like reclaim again. Some people have commented that they continue to get good flavor after many sessions. I have not had that experience, but it was a worthwhile venture this evening.

Vaporware

@BabyFacedFinster I mostly use flower (like 95%) so I don’t have as much experience with concentrates as a lot of people here, but I think the flavor on my Dynacoil tends to stay good. I think the only time it tasted less good than flower was when I missed the click and really overheated it.

I think having decent quality extracts and not loading huge amounts probably helps with my results, but I’m not sure. :sherlock:

Smokey McVape

Bud, you are a magician!
The right combo, “swapped the Shellshock mouthpiece for an XL condenser and spinning mouthpiece and the TecTonic has been transformed!”, and now you have created a unique configuration!

With your permission, ( SS/XLC/WMP )

@stark1 - I am not a magician, I have to be honest I saw a video on Reddit and just copied somebody else but thought it was worth sharing!

stark1

Lonesome Planet
‘Twas! Thank you.

Concerning your SS, the mp has two O-rings to ensure a snug fit. I am assuming
Yours have them.
If so, lining under them with a bit of ( cotton string / dental floss ) should
Raise them a bit, for a tighter seal? :2c:

Curious if the Stinger is compatible with the SS/Tectonic stems? 🤗

Last edited:
stark1,

Smokey McVape

‘Twas! Thank you.

Concerning your SS, the mp has two O-rings to ensure a snug fit. I am assuming
Yours have them.
If so, lining under them with a bit of ( cotton string / dental floss ) should
Raise them a bit, for a tighter seal? :2c:

Curious if the Stinger is compatible with the SS/Tectonic stems? 🤗
I'll try the Stinger combo later to see if will work.

Smokey McVape,
Top Bottom