Moses Baca

Colorado State Reformatory #8755
while I have been a stranger to the forum lately I have been diving deep into Dynavap lately. Here are a few things I have been working on.

MP 2.0! ⁣Acrylic MP with integrated 5mm GR 2 Titanium condenser. Will work with any 8mm Vapcap stem. Fits a 10mm water piece and is even compatible with your favorite intercooler

4mfoz15k6imlry2y.jpg

xs78eff1h998qdiw.jpg

85uuyt3n3fcrkzqo.jpg

wxy1gpgzct44vr1q.jpg

Go Rogue! Introducing the TRWW stems. Each stem is made from wood with an integrated acrylic MP. The stem is fully lined with 5 mm Ti for the condenser and 8mm Ti for the tip pocket. The MP fits a 14mm joint. No carb on these but will make some with. These stems are also compatible with your favorite intercooler

k8wa9uyn11vcknxq.jpg

5ia7bvr9zk849esm.jpg

Prices and how to buy? I'm not finding these on etsy or ebay. Thanks.

Neimi2D

I've not tried either, but you would want to decide what you're using it for. The bb3 is pretty short and only has a taper for 10mm glass. This is would be great for discreet hits or using on small glass bubblers and such. I myself don't like short stems because of the loss in cooling. The rattle is short too but the beads are meant to add extra cooling, but there isn't a ground glass joint for paring with a bubbler. Both have airholes if that is important to you. The bb9 is longer and has the option of 14mm glass too. Some folks find the beads to clog up from reclaim and lose the fun of them rattling around.

SP has a bunch of glass options and trying a few is fun and part of the GAS syndrome. Most of us have a drawer (or two) full of all sorts of shit that have fallen in and out of favor. Their gnarly stem is a variation of the hula stem. It looks cool but it is pretty long.

You don't know until you hold it in your hands, but some glass is cheap Chinese shit glass, not boro, and breaks easily. I bought one of the little finger adapters from SP which I found to be thin, light glass and the ground fittings are poorly made.

Some other great, thick glass options from trusted sellers are DDave's classic water wand (no airhole):

and RWW's anelli stem (different lengths):

Have fun and welcome to the community. Let us know how it goes.
Thanks for the insight!

Im definitely looking for something pocket sized, the gnarly stem looks awesome but I like being able to carry my vapcaps around with me.
I generally dont use any water pieces so the bb3 10mm connection isn't too important to me, although it's still a nice looking mouthpiece.
At this point my main concern is the QC of the rattle stem. Even in promotional images, dynavap tips seem to sit crooked on it and I'm wondering how much worse it gets.

skipbifferty

Hi. I bought a dynvap m 2020 recently because I wanted a portable vape that didn't need batteries or usb power. It's pretty nice. It gets me nicely high and the taste is good for the first couple of pulls. I decided to get the Omnivap XL soon after to compare them. From a taste point of view, the Dynavap M 2020 is better. It's a stronger taste, it'tastes 'purer' to me. The Omnivap XL taste is less satisfying and tastes slightly diluted. Otherwise I prefer the Omnivap XL and I get more overal satisfaction from it because I get more vapour from it. Firstly I'm wondering if adding a spinning mouthpiece to the Omnivap and losing the adaptable mouthpiece would change the draw resistance, I have it fully open, and whether it would improve the taste of the weed? The Dynvap M 2020 is much easier to draw from. Edit. That's probably another plus for the M 2020.

Last edited:

Vape_Or_Die420

New 20M colors announced. Gotta say i was really stoked about getting the phantom 20M version after seeing last years, mainly because it looks cool but also maybe stealthier than the shinny SS. Once i saw the pic i was a bit let down. I was hoping it would be as black as last years. Kinda good because i really need to save some money.
1602535089036.png

Last edited:
Vape_Or_Die420,
Reactions: stark1

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Thanks for the insight!

Im definitely looking for something pocket sized, the gnarly stem looks awesome but I like being able to carry my vapcaps around with me.
I generally dont use any water pieces so the bb3 10mm connection isn't too important to me, although it's still a nice looking mouthpiece.
At this point my main concern is the QC of the rattle stem. Even in promotional images, dynavap tips seem to sit crooked on it and I'm wondering how much worse it gets.

You never know with those unbranded glass pieces. Although SP would stand behind their stuff if it was deformed, Chinese glass will have imperfections but often it doesn't affect function. For quality glass, I'm sure the DV glass is boro. So are the other vendors I've mentioned.

Now that you're describing a lot of traveling for your vc's, you might want something wooden instead? Each material has it benefits. Glass is nice because it insulates your fingers from a lot of heat. The metal stems are most durable but they absorb a lot of heat, although Ti dissapates quickly. Wooden gives you a little of both benefits, and the purtyness of wood. For shorties, you could go with a wooden vong/stubby stem. Some nice stuff on etsy and Ed's TNT is a great source for wooden stems. In fact, Ed has some nice glass pieces too (I just looked).

Then it comes down to how much coin you want to drop. There are folks like phattpiggie and Aezhenn that make beautiful custom pieces.

Demonic chronic

Chronic Connoisseur. Butane power✊🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇺🇦
Anyone with a caldron and PSM notice that the caldron is hotter than the PSM, I can toast a bowl in 2 hits of where as with the mini it’s takin over 6 hits, that’s with respecting the click btw

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
Caldron is a bit hotter but I think it’s mainly from having constant full power.
as the PSM will decrease in strength as the battery drains

I like to use a less aggressive IH like vaphotbox for example for the first hits and then for the last couple, use the caldron
my caldron I had plugged in and use every day and night, for at least a year now I think. No issues at all So far. It’s a little tank.

Demonic chronic

Chronic Connoisseur. Butane power✊🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇺🇦
@whatitdew I did think that’s why that caldron runs hotter an u confirmed it :tup:, I guess I’ll have 2 go past the click with the PSM.

Demonic chronic,
Reactions: whatitdew

Neimi2D

You never know with those unbranded glass pieces. Although SP would stand behind their stuff if it was deformed, Chinese glass will have imperfections but often it doesn't affect function. For quality glass, I'm sure the DV glass is boro. So are the other vendors I've mentioned.

Now that you're describing a lot of traveling for your vc's, you might want something wooden instead? Each material has it benefits. Glass is nice because it insulates your fingers from a lot of heat. The metal stems are most durable but they absorb a lot of heat, although Ti dissapates quickly. Wooden gives you a little of both benefits, and the purtyness of wood. For shorties, you could go with a wooden vong/stubby stem. Some nice stuff on etsy and Ed's TNT is a great source for wooden stems. In fact, Ed has some nice glass pieces too (I just looked).

Then it comes down to how much coin you want to drop. There are folks like phattpiggie and Aezhenn that make beautiful custom pieces.
Hmm I think I'll just wait to see which goes on sale harder.
Wood stems definitely are gorgeous, and custom ones are even cooler! But I'm trying to go glass because people all seem to think it has the best flavour. Also I'm very excited to physically see the vapour in the glass piece haha

Definitely trying to keep things low cost though, which is why the bb3 and rattle stem are on the radar

hinglemccringleberry

Caldron is a bit hotter but I think it’s mainly from having constant full power.
as the PSM will decrease in strength as the battery drains

I like to use a less aggressive IH like vaphotbox for example for the first hits and then for the last couple, use the caldron
my caldron I had plugged in and use every day and night, for at least a year now I think. No issues at all So far. It’s a little tank.

Or you could just use the caldron for the first few hits and stop applying the heat before the click. People seem to think you must always heat until you hear the click. Not true at all if you're going for flavor hits. If you need inspiration, look at the Vapman and Lotus...

Last edited:

Toivarita

999 Forever
Or you could just use the caldron for the first few hits and stop applying the heat before the click. People seem to think you must always heat until you hear the click. Not true at all if you're going for flavor hits.
Agreed. Or even if your cap has 2 clicks and many often do, stop heating on your first Click. When you get an induction heater or very comfortable with your favorite torch, you can very good at knowing when your cap is going to click. So like CringleBerry said, be continue of your heat and you can get lots of customizations.

danielj

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Postimage direct link isnt working today it creates an url but wot open it in the forum or anywhere else

other image host that you guys use?

danielj,

Toivarita

999 Forever
Does the Rover 2 Induction Heater operate the same way the Orion Induction heater does? In that you out the dynavap in the induction heater, it magnetically holds, senses the cape is in and heats up? I would like the get the Rover 2 for better battery life but I like how with the Orion, you jus stick your vape in and then you just leave it their without touching it. I’m wondering if the Rover works the same way and holds the vape there for you.

Toivarita,
Top Bottom