• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

doug@futo

Owner @ Futo
Accessory Maker
Awesome @doug@futo do you have discount codes for FC?

Hey we're changing up how we run sales so I'm trying a feature wood so everything Ziricote is 20% off.
When we've run special coupons and stuff in the past it's like they get leaked fast and *everyone* uses them. I would like to do a separate FC promotion like a giveaway or contest / draw, ideas welcome.

OF

Hey we're changing up how we run sales so I'm trying a feature wood so everything Ziricote is 20% off.
When we've run special coupons and stuff in the past it's like they get leaked fast and *everyone* uses them. I would like to do a separate FC promotion like a giveaway or contest / draw, ideas welcome.

I can help you here, just send 'em to me (PM for address). I promise not to share with anyone....... Nobody but me will use them.

No need to thank me.

OF

Jethro

Sounds like you may be over packing and under heating if you are getting so many hits. Or you may unfortunately just have low grade concentrate that's filled with residual plant matter and other crap that doesn't vaporize and instead turns to carbon and gunk depsosits. That's nothing a dynacoil can fix as it'll be an issue on a quartz banger as well.

Yes, I don't doubt all of this is correct. I don't live in a rec. state so the concentrates I use are of poor quality, I know this for sure. And the oily, wax or dark shatter I get it's hard to put such a small amount. It's not natural stuff that vapes clean, it's butane extracted crap. But still, I found it not to work for me. I still use the quartz banger.

Last edited:

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Just got back from a vape session and my cousins featuring the Dynavap 😁 It's great having it there even though it would have been nice to have a few nights. He's back at it after spending the weekend day tripping and burning some j's. I'm pretty lifted just having one ☝ I was going to spread out my session but instinct got the better of me and I quickly crushed it lol so satisfying

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
The thing is your not wrong but some of us have a longer adjustment period than others to giving up long ingrained rituals. I myself still usually combust like twice a month and aside it tasting like a foot I still enjoy it and might even prefer at bedtime if not for the negative health effects but it's also not like vaping is my penance because I've always liked it better for daytime almost since day one. My conversion to vaping was gradual in part because of not having the right vape for myself and before my Dynavap there was a pretty strong possibility of giving up vaping. Though I now see vaping as a god send it took me time to appreciate it and I've had the unfair advantage of continuing to smoke tobacco so I never had to give up my smokey hits. You can know all the information but still make the wrong choice out of habit and habits can be hard to break free of.

Jethro

Can't go wrong with the quartz banger!

I agree. And I just learned how to and am getting better at cold starting my material. It's working great! And honestly like I said above I can't get great concentrate for very cheap around me, or even decent, so I usually stick with flower and the Vapcap is almost unbeatable for me. Very experienced shatter and wax user though, and I think I'm just too lazy of a consumer to use a dyna coil efficiently. Mine was a bloody, black tar, mess of a thing in about a week, but that's me. I am sure I used too much and cooked it far too much and used dogshit material. I ended up unrolling it and trying to salvage a pile of resin while cleaning the mess I made out of my M cap which was to be regailed to dyna coil use only. I threw the coil away after I unrolled it. Not my thing I guess.

Just posted this in the Accessories forum... new IH for me today, but rocking the Omnivong really well tonight! I'll play with the steelie later.
20200727_174249-L.jpg

Yessssaa Dynavap! Thank you for your awesome caps!

Last edited:

LabPong

Sure, I'll do my best. I'm also surprised that I seem to be the only person who has any luck with the dynacoil lol

Here is a photo of my typical pack. I just put as much concentrate as needed to fill the entire diameter of the dynacoil, and then use a finger to push it down into the coil a bit. I'm not using rock solid shatter or anything, this photo is of CRC wax that is pretty sugary and soft.

pack.jpg

Then I use a single flame torch lighter(Eagle brand if it matters) and do the typical spin and heat. I don't really focus on the top of bottom of the cap, I just spin the cap and keep moving the flame vertically so ideally heat is being dispersed evenly. Wait for the click, and heat a second or two past. I feel I can go much further with heating past the click with concentrates and never even come close to risking combusting, I dunno how anyone is doing that.

The next photo shows the dynacoil after getting three good hits from that pack. You can see there is still some residue on the bottom of the dynacoil but not much.

coil.jpg

Looks like way too much applied......for the dynacoil. How much seeped into the body section below the tip?

I form my own metal pads now and find they can hold a larger load much longer. But I bet if you used 1/3 of what you did....you would get almost the same with much less waste possibly.

DynaPad.jpg

The one inside the tip is slightly deeper than the 2 you see sitting there in the middle stages of shaping them for the tip.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Looks like way too much applied......for the dynacoil. How much seeped into the body section below the tip?

I form my own metal pads now and find they can hold a larger load much longer. But I bet if you used 1/3 of what you did....you would get almost the same with much less waste possibly.

DynaPad.jpg

The one inside the tip is slightly deeper than the 2 you see sitting there in the middle stages of shaping them for the tip.

@LabPong your idea was very intriguing to me. I went back, re-read your first post above, and thought about what I had for parts. I found a bunch of pads that were made for my Fury 2. They are pretty small and I remember getting one to fit in the gong of my e-nano. So I started fucking with one and was able to get it in a 2019M tip. By squeezing it back and forth I was able to get the outer portion to sort of slide out a bit from the inner core causing the ends to taper. This tapered end made it possible to snug it down into the tip using only mild pressure from a dab tool. No cutting or unraveling needed. Once seated against the CCD I was able to flatten the top back to its usual shape. Now it sits in there with enough gap to just clear the cut outs in the tip. I guess I could have taken the CCD out, but didn't.

So I've run two rosin sessions through it this evening. I don't notice any increase in restriction even with the whole pad shoved in there.

It works very well! Now I still notice the flavor falling off after the first few hits, but wonder if you can keep the flavor going by continually keeping the monster fed. Similar to my Terp Pen where the taste gets coily if you let it run dry, but tasty if you keep loading the coil after a few hits.

One thing that I found to be pretty cool is the ability for the tip and pad to retain heat longer. After getting it up to temp in my IH, the heat would last enough to get 2-3 more hits before needing to reheat. I guess the increased mass of the tip plus pad lends itself to this. Now on the other hand, that means you have heat continuing to cook your oil when you're not hitting it. Also, I put the tip on a glass charlie dimpled stem to keep the heat from transferring down the stem.

Anyway, something to play with for a while. Thanks @LabPong for the tip!

Last edited:

LabPong

@LabPong your idea was very intriguing to me. I went back, re-read your first post above, and thought about what I had for parts. I found a bunch of pads that were made for my Fury 2. They are pretty small and I remember getting one to fit in the gong of my e-nano. So I started fucking with one and was able to get it in a 2019M tip. By squeezing it back and forth I was able to get the outer portion to sort of slide out a bit from the inner core causing the ends to taper. This tapered end made it possible to snug it down into the tip using only mild pressure from a dab tool. No cutting or unraveling needed. Once seated against the CCD I was able to flatten the top back to its usual shape. Now it sits in there with enough gap to just clear the cut outs in the tip. I guess I could have taken the CCD out, but didn't.

So I've run two rosin sessions through it this evening. I don't notice any increase in restriction even with the whole pad shoved in there.

It works very well! Now I still notice the flavor falling off after the first few hits, but wonder if you can keep the flavor going by continually keeping the monster fed. Similar to my Terp Pen where the taste gets coily if you let it run dry, but tasty if you keep loading the coil after a few hits.

One thing that I found to be pretty cool is the ability for the tip and pad to retain heat longer. After getting it up to temp in my IH, the heat would last enough to get 2-3 more hits before needing to reheat. I guess the increased mass of the tip plus pad lends itself to this. Now on the other hand, that means you have heat continuing to cook your oil when you're not hitting it. Also, I put the tip on a glass charlie dimpled stem to keep the heat from transferring down the stem.

Anyway, something to play with for a while. Thanks @LabPong for the tip!

Good deal!

I have found using the BB9 glass body that I can see any oil seeping below the tip into the stem because I kept hitting it with the tip high above the mp so i would not get stuff in the cap. But this is not needed...I found the first hit works well when you put the IH on top of the dynavap so the oil does not get into the cap. Take only the first draw holding the tip high over the mouthpiece so the oil has seeped into the pad fully.....and then it is not a problem to do the following draws pointing the dynavap down into the IH and then drawing normally with the vapcap horizontal or slightly aimed downward.

After I do a few more draws.....I heat it up a few seconds longer past the click to do mouth pulls and get some of the spent oil out. With this technique, I can use many times over before I clean out the tip/pad or stem.

You are right about the heating longer, but I use Ti tips and do not have that issue of "cooking" the oil as the Ti cools off pretty fast just by drawing past the cool off clicks. So maybe using a SS tip is not as good? But remember, you can always reload and get more for taste....though it's nice to do it all in one load....I enjoy 4 good hits at a time with a clean up hit if possible.

I do not use any screens or CCD's with pad as I made it as large/deep as possible. The CCD might help to keep some of the oil seeping into the stem possibly. I try not to let any of the trates get applied on the inner wall of the tip....just on the pad closest to center as possible. If you get some on the wall of the tip, it will run down the outside of the pad and leak into the stem normally.

I am glad I did not get a terp pen actually......I think I would waste more material than using a small amount in my vapcap or just use a bit more and do it in my 710 enail. Yea you do loose the taste fairly quickly....because you are not using glass lol. Cooking the oil in a Ti or SS oven upon a SS pad....is not going to give you continued taste through the extraction.

I'm starting to think I need no other concentrate vapes now besides the dynavap and enail.... because I can be satisfied with using the dynavap when I am away from home. 👍

Planck

believes in Dog

"New" stuff.

:peace:
The Dynavap site doesn't fully load. (CDN ISP)
I get a semi transparent white wash and no access.
So it is decidedly limited.

watdafuc?

DonMarteng

Did you log in? For some products to see you need to have a customer account and be logged in!
But Im not very impressed by their "new" limited products...

DonMarteng,

TommyDee

Vaporitor
My conspiracy theory says the '20 was a bust and the call for '18's has been overwhelming so they are secretly producing '17 and '18 M's for sale at the premium price. Are these truly NOS? I'd know by the clicker.

Then again, I think they should just offer every year M. Why not? They are obviously different, not just 'improved' because THEY ARE NOT! For my purposes, '18 is top shelf and everything else weighs their salt against it including the Ti tip.

Top Bottom