Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Does anyone have any recommendations For a Dynavap stand? Thanks to Simrell & @Rabid Kiwi my collection has grown and I would like to have them on display and available
You might want to check out Timberhead Designs' stuff:

:peace:

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Just borrowed my cousin my Dynavap setup. He's had it before but had a little trouble getting into the spirit of embracing it as a alternative method and ended up mixing vaping and smoking but says he wants to take it a bit more seriously this time. This time he's going to take my original approach of daytime vaping and evening smoking, so not a full conversion but daytime vaping should hopefully let him see the difference between the two and vapings advantages especially for daytime. Timing couldn't be better got some cooler weather for the next few days so I should have a easier time getting by a few nights without it. I must admit today was my first time using it since my last t break and a full Dynavap is a bigger load than I've been having lately so I'm nicely baked from the session I just had at his place and it was very nice reacquainting myself with it, with the added bonus of not having to combust while I was there, so a total score.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I consider myself a collector (others would say hoarder) so I have never sold any of my vapes. My lust for a (unnamed vape) is so great that I have considered changing that behavior. But I would really miss any of my VCs that I might unload so it is not an easy decision. We'll see...

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Someday I may get something like a Simrell. I like the shape and the cooling mechinism, but not a fan of the price or the carb hole.

^ My sentiments exactly!

My primary vape right now is a little sleeveless wood stem made by @Rabid Kiwi.

My stem from @Rabid Kiwi is my main stem to use at home now as well. Great woodgrain, finish, and fantastic prices.

Does anyone have any recommendations For a Dynavap stand? Thanks to Simrell & @Rabid Kiwi my collection has grown and I would like to have them on display and available

I highly recommend @Aezhenn's custom work. I have an olive-wood stand I acquired from him some time back that's beautiful, and his work has only gotten better since!

thunderstealer1337

what do you guys do with your stems and sugar leaves?

when I was young, I would save it for last resort, gets you there but also gives you a headache too :lol:

AbYnE42.jpg

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
what do you guys do with your stems and sugar leaves?

when I was young, I would save it for last resort, gets you there but also gives you a headache too :lol:

AbYnE42.jpg

I wouldn't want to smoke it, for the reasons above.
But you should be able to vape it just fine.

Or,

Making edibles and concentrates are other options.

Majordude2626

I ordered some parts on at the end of June. I'm still waiting. I ordered some and additional things 2 weeks later and I have received them. Dynavap has been unhelpful with resolving this issue. This order I'm waiting for is small, which consist of Ti tip, manet, and low tem cap. I've emailed support but they just say whatever tracking says which is the package somewhere, but no particular location. The last update was june 17th, but nothing since then. I called the post office, and created case. The lady said they hope its on the way, but were not sure where it is, and they hope the company will reimburse if things are lost. I know once I get this resolved it will be the last purchase directly from Dynavap from me for a while. I'll use PIU or some other retailer that seem more concerned with customer satisfaction. My question is how long I will have to wait before Dynavap will either refund my money so I can replace the order, or send me out a replacement order. Has anyone else had this type of issue?

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
I ordered some parts on at the end of June. I'm still waiting. I ordered some and additional things 2 weeks later and I have received them. Dynavap has been unhelpful with resolving this issue. This order I'm waiting for is small, which consist of Ti tip, manet, and low tem cap. I've emailed support but they just say whatever tracking says which is the package somewhere, but no particular location. The last update was june 17th, but nothing since then. I called the post office, and created case. The lady said they hope its on the way, but were not sure where it is, and they hope the company will reimburse if things are lost. I know once I get this resolved it will be the last purchase directly from Dynavap from me for a while. I'll use PIU or some other retailer that seem more concerned with customer satisfaction. My question is how long I will have to wait before Dynavap will either refund my money so I can replace the order, or send me out a replacement order. Has anyone else had this type of issue?
Don’t you worry, most likely sooner or later, we will have these available for the millions, and pennies to the dollar 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣
Got to like them lame petty trade wars!!! 😂😂🤣🤣🤣
2E755B4B-507E-4BA0-B78B-2873E7AC9896.jpeg
4903FA33-8286-435F-8328-F35385B5FBF9.jpeg
EA60DD26-9611-428E-90D9-A331F5D6E5F7.jpegBC97BF7A-0292-4159-B72D-C7BDF487C395.jpeg
Stay vaped!!!
Mantente de la mente!!!

LabPong

Is this better than using a dynacoil? Sandwich reminds me of moonrocks...

Sandwich is ok to medicate, but I do not like big difference in extraction time between the 2 with such a small load. The flower usually makes it taste harsher after the first hit or two.

But fret no more........there is a much much better way to use full melt or other concentrates of the like.

DynaPad.jpg

(I'm sure many have done this well before I have, but I do not recall it laid out like this for others to figure out)

Take any metal concentrate pad and "unwind" it to make a smaller section to shape into a pad that is easy to fit the tip. In this case I used about 60% of a S&B dosing capsule pad. The 2 left overs you see are shorter than the piece in the tip. I usually make them now so there is about 2-3mm of space above the pad to the tip end. This will help keep the cap from being a cleaning issue.

I use about 4-6 times before I clean off the pad, and use another that is waiting in rotation with several other pads.

This setup will hold the trates much longer and you can use a bit bigger load if you want. I heat up without anything in it.....pull the cap off with a finger protector and load when warm. Most of it would not melt in for me as I waited to long to get it on the warmed up pad....but as long as you keep the trates from being over the tip end..all is good!

I use the my Skeletor IH portable and hold it upside down over the vapcap. I can pull directly off the vapcap this way with concentrates, but not with flower. For this I am super happy to use my trates in more stealth situations and such.....or late night in bed for quick medication when I have issues sleeping.

This is pretty easy to do actually, just get a regular pliers and a needle nose one to pinch the pad into a rectangle column. Then you just start to compress it vertically and get it to be as dense as you can and still fit in the tip. Then press it in with a tool and get it to just fill up the tip maybe 50-75% of the chamber so it has that little bit of space at the top.

Hope this helps some with a new way to use concentrates and a new way to use your dynavap! ✌

rustypeb

Hey all i have been awhile for awhile but back my original glass dynavap broke a few weeks ago now i like my electrical vapes have always preferred my dynavap so ordered the M20 a 10mm female to 14mm male adaptor and brought a new water piece just for the M20 and loving it currently smoking white widow cbd bud 16.13% cbd and loving it trying to post a pic of my set up but can’t work out how atm.

TommyDee

Vaporitor
@rustypeb - You can put it on a host site and link the image or you can sign over your first born swearing you understand the implications of EXIF data and you can upload to FC.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I consider myself a collector (others would say hoarder) so I have never sold any of my vapes. My lust for a (unnamed vape) is so great that I have considered changing that behavior. But I would really miss any of my VCs that I might unload so it is not an easy decision. We'll see...

Hmmm, what unnamed vape could it be that has drawn your attention from the DV @cybrguy?

@Majordude2626, I would actually call DV's customer service. I called about a month ago with a question and Retail Josh, who is one of their lead guys, answered the phone and helped me out.

Sandwich is ok to medicate, but I do not like big difference in extraction time between the 2 with such a small load. The flower usually makes it taste harsher after the first hit or two.

But fret no more........there is a much much better way to use full melt or other concentrates of the like.

DynaPad.jpg

(I'm sure many have done this well before I have, but I do not recall it laid out like this for others to figure out)

Take any metal concentrate pad and "unwind" it to make a smaller section to shape into a pad that is easy to fit the tip. In this case I used about 60% of a S&B dosing capsule pad. The 2 left overs you see are shorter than the piece in the tip. I usually make them now so there is about 2-3mm of space above the pad to the tip end. This will help keep the cap from being a cleaning issue.

I use about 4-6 times before I clean off the pad, and use another that is waiting in rotation with several other pads.

This setup will hold the trates much longer and you can use a bit bigger load if you want. I heat up without anything in it.....pull the cap off with a finger protector and load when warm. Most of it would not melt in for me as I waited to long to get it on the warmed up pad....but as long as you keep the trates from being over the tip end..all is good!

I use the my Skeletor IH portable and hold it upside down over the vapcap. I can pull directly off the vapcap this way with concentrates, but not with flower. For this I am super happy to use my trates in more stealth situations and such.....or late night in bed for quick medication when I have issues sleeping.

This is pretty easy to do actually, just get a regular pliers and a needle nose one to pinch the pad into a rectangle column. Then you just start to compress it vertically and get it to be as dense as you can and still fit in the tip. Then press it in with a tool and get it to just fill up the tip maybe 50-75% of the chamber so it has that little bit of space at the top.

Hope this helps some with a new way to use concentrates and a new way to use your dynavap! ✌

Great idea @LabPong! Does it affect air restriction at all?

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
@Zangano Cruel are you selling those ti tips and fancy flower caps?

I have been curious why we dont have aftermarket tips yet
Patents and monopoly are why others can’t go that road.
At the moment, the tips, both Ti and SS are DynaVap staple.
Stems, anything can be a stem, or “anyone can make a stem”
You can go super fancy $200 stem, or as simple as a glass tube, and DynaVap will be, always almost the same, good first hit, rest of the load subpar flavor imho.

No way I’m selling those!!!
I’m guessing those are “knock offs” from somewhere in the world.
Most likely you’ll get immediately snitched at, and then sued by DynaVap team 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
“Only them, most likely, have the rights to design and manufacture, or give the rights to 3rd parties, to profit from this simple vape”.
It’s called monopoly, I believe?? 🤔🤔🧐🧐
Stay vaped!!
Mantente de la mente!!!

Zangano Cruel,

thunderstealer1337

There are like 2 companies makign devices that are like 90-99% copies of the dynavap - down to the instruction manual

one looks identical and is just missing the clicker feature in the cap

thunderstealer1337,

Mono Loco

It’s called monopoly, I believe?? 🤔🤔🧐🧐
Well, international patents are protected, on paper, for 20 years. So, a designer/developer/manufacturer/retailer like Dynavap is supposed to be protected from piracy for 20 years, giving them enough time to recoup expenses incurred from launching a new design concept/product and make some profit before falling victim to copy-cats who profit off their hard work and original ideas. I feel that an original idea should deserve a monopoly status for a while ... they've earned it. 20 years does seem long, though. In the real world, piracy comes before patents expire and legal fees are probably too much to bother pursuing offenders ... and some countries don't honor patents, so ... it doesn't really mater. After 20 years, all bets are off ... clones are legal, so the original product better be improved/updated to stay one step ahead of the "legal" competition of they will be overwhelmed with knock-offs that sell for far less than the original.

LabPong

Great idea @LabPong! Does it affect air restriction at all?

Not really...but I never draw off the dynavap directly....so my ability to sense a diff is not sharp. But to me it is not hard to pull on compared to a tip with a CCD and flower load. I can get air moving with no noticible resistance per normal.

Compared to a FF2 or banger/enail....you will not get the full taste this way....but you get everything else. I really enjoy taking quick med hits this way when I need. I was almost going to get one of the terp pens....but not now!

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Hmmm, what unnamed vape could it be that has drawn your attention from the DV @cybrguy?
It's not that that Tiny thing draws my attention from the VCs, they are completely different and would complement each other if anything. It is just that I have "many" VCs and fewer of them wouldn't make much difference in how much I use them. The only one I have that has enough financial value to be much help is the Ti OmniXL, and as @Ramahs says above I would likely regret that at some point so it probably isn't gonna happen.

Top Bottom