2020-07-16-18-53-10.jpg

"Godzilla OG"! :nod: :rofl:

Happy Vaping! :leaf:

ChilledAsian

2020-07-16-18-53-10.jpg

"Godzilla OG"! :nod: :rofl:

Happy Vaping! :leaf:
Holy shit this made me laugh... :rofl:

BTW want to get some tips from this awesome thread.... Ordered some live resin, want to try it on the 20M. What's the best way to go about it? I don't have the dynacoil but I can order it... I read you can "sandwich" it which I'm not sure how to do it.

Planck

believes in Dog
Is this better than using a dynacoil? Sandwich reminds me of moonrocks...
Based on perceived advantage I have no reason to buy a dynacoil.
I consume very little oil, don't fancy it much tbh.
Bubble hash is my concentrate of choice.

I expect if one uses oil regularly, in quantities large the I use, the dynacoil may hit the spot.
I would want a dedicated tip for sure.

The sandwich works well for my needs, YMMV. :nod:

Last edited:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
BTW want to get some tips from this awesome thread.... Ordered some live resin, want to try it on the 20M. What's the best way to go about it? I don't have the dynacoil but I can order it... I read you can "sandwich" it which I'm not sure how to do it.

You can also get a small amount of organic cotton or hemp fiber and wrap some resin in that. Whenever I use the cotton, I will pull it after a hit or two and give it a quick mix around to spread the melted resin over all the cotton fibers. As long as you don't char or combust you won't taste the cotton. This combo also tends to keep the heating chamber from getting all gunked up with reclaim.

The issue I've had with the rosin-herb sandwich is that the herb gets way toasted before the concentrate is done and the good flavor of the concentrate disappears quickly, and then you're left with a heating chamber with roasted sticky bits of shit that need to be swabbed out. YMMV.

StringTheorista

A funny thing happened from China, to buyer? (Notice QC card) LOL

Noice. Nice packaging, tho....

Is warranty voided, if factory neglected to glue top on, before packaging; & (wrong) magnet, to boot, as well. :wave:
you may be in luck, @stark1, because now you can custom tune it. (There’s ongoing discussion on reddit thread r/toggengear about how to get it to not click after merely heating the clickers.)

Enjoying some Agent Orange in my simrell shortie this morning. Happy Sunday!

Last edited:

steama

In February the police took away my omnivap XL, ouch. I was getting my tires changed and walked out back for a little Toke. 10 minutes later the police we're wanting to speak with me. Apparently someone unfriendly saw me and called the cops. Anyway a lawyer told me to go get a weed prescription from a doctor and the next thing you know they dismissed the case... but kept my vape. So the first thing I did was order an m. It was a nice little vape that got me through a few months, but I seriously have a dislike for the m's o-rings. So I ended up ordering my 'police replacement' omni, and not to throw shade on any other vapes for me I greatly prefer the omni over the m.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
you may be in luck, @stark1, because now you can custom tune it. (There’s ongoing discussion on reddit thread r/toggengear about how to get it to not click after merely heating the clickers.)

Thats what I have (always) liked about you, ST! Your positive + attitude! :tup::wave:
I would try some trainwreck with my humble (regular) vortex—but I am already wrecked?:popcorn: Toot. Toot.

Just had a thought. Why not collect mad heaters—that is, until VapCap come up with a new twist. Hint. Hint.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
One of these days I'll get an Omni. Can't afford it right now though.

Someday I may get something like a Simrell. I like the shape and the cooling mechinism, but not a fan of the price or the carb hole.

My main stems are relatively inexpensive. A RWW robusto glass stem, it's nice thick glass and even though it does have a carb hole I do use it as my second in command. My primary vape right now is a little sleeveless wood stem made by @Rabid Kiwi. Sadly, he has stopped production but for $30 he made a dandy little stem. I see he still has some for sale on his website, which is dynacrafts.com. So light, no carb, giant airpath. I just adore it. Both are fitted with 2019 stainless tips which are my personal favorite. I have a few Ti's, but like the slower heat up of the SS.

Love the orange ones @StringTheorista . I believe I've tried Agent Orange, and also Thorndike Orange. If you ever get a chance to try any kind of Tangie, give that a try if you haven't already.

StringTheorista

Love the orange ones @StringTheorista . I believe I've tried Agent Orange, and also Thorndike Orange. If you ever get a chance to try any kind of Tangie, give that a try if you haven't already.
I love lemon meringue. This is what they pointed me to instead. Still think I prefer lemon, but it’s nice.
Love my @RogueGuy glass stems, been experimenting with a mashup of the original RWW glass stem and dangle bong wizardstix
DB4-F4929-97-AC-48-B1-B218-69-FA856-A677-C.jpg

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
Just got my shipment of new lighters, it seems I'm partial to the Honest ones. :cool:

sketch-1595216020551.jpg

Haven't tried them out on the dynas yet.

The one on the left is a duel flame that focus both jets onto one spot, the middle is a thin flame single flint style and on the right is a single flame that has two different flame modes, one mode that is like most jet lighters and the other mode is more like a soft flame lighter. Will post a more in depth look over on the lighter thread, once I've got some run time on them. :spliff:

Stonedbadger

Does anyone have any recommendations For a Dynavap stand? Thanks to Simrell & @Rabid Kiwi my collection has grown and I would like to have them on display and available

Stonedbadger,
Top Bottom