Mono Loco

re: C-Vaps.
I got mine last week. It's supposed to be "limit: one per customer", so I was saving the rest of them for other customers and won't order another.. Has anyone ordered more than one? Is it allowed? Is it on the "honor system" and do you think it's bad juju/karma if one does order additional ones?

LabPong

I got mine last week. It's supposed to be "limit: one per customer", so I was saving the rest of them for other customers and won't order another.. Has anyone ordered more than one? Is it allowed? Is it on the "honor system" and do you think it's bad juju/karma if one does order additional ones?

I heard that if you buy 2 C-Vaps and use them....you will have anti-dnya-karma!.

You will automatically combust every time with them.

:worms:

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!

I’ve actually struggled with this question. I have ordered several of them (one at a time), but I have either already given away, or reserved for next time I see them unused (both are fairly local, but all that’s been going on obviously there’s not much socializing).

I truly do believe in the Dynavap karma deal. In 2018 I got my first M. I was hooked. Then Vapecritic gave me an Omnivap XL ti (for which I will always be grateful). Since then I have had six M’s and two OG’s. Now I have one M (my 20M which I’ll probably keep because the stem works beautifully with my Omnivap), and one OG, but to be honest the OG I gave away was slightly damaged. One M I used for a trade for an Air. I also now have a Simrell and I freakin love it!

Am I a douche for depriving others of the opportunity of gifting an M? If this was always the case I’d say absolutely yes. However, I have seen a lot of Reddit posts showing off collections with several c-vaps. I have also noticed many a c-vap for sale for three times the $11.00 cost (as well as free ones from pre-sales).

I guess douchebag is in the eye of the beholder. If people consider me a douchebag, I can understand their point.

* Regardless of C-Vap I’m still a douchebag.

Mono Loco

I went with my DIY ( cheap ) POM bubblelicious H2O thingamajig :spliff:

Interesting l-o-n-g stem in the back.
1) Does it have a condenser, or is it simply an 8mm I.D. tube?
2) S.S. or Ti?
3) Wood moutpiece a DynaVap OEM, a DIY, or another brand?
4) Does it affect flavor (metallic?)?

Mono Loco,
Reactions: stark1

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Interesting l-o-n-g stem in the back.
1) Does it have a condenser, or is it simply an 8mm I.D. tube?
2) S.S. or Ti?
3) Wood moutpiece a DynaVap OEM, a DIY, or another brand?
4) Does it affect flavor (metallic?)?

Trying to source a 25cm inner tubing to mate the VC mouthpiece is a bit of a challenge; so,
Condenserless, for the time being. Started to experiment with heat anodizing the :whip:Ti.

TommyDee

Vaporitor
@Mono Loco - You won't cut Ti with a hacksaw either. But diamond cutoff wheels on the Dremel just might.

@stark1 - link us up with your source. I just picked one of several. Is this in fact seamless tubing?

TommyDee,

Mono Loco

Trying to source a 25cm inner tubing to mate the VC mouthpiece is a bit of a challenge; so,
Condenserless, for the time being. Started to experiment with heat anodizing the :whip:Ti.
There's a lot of potential for some fancy coloring with so much length at hand. OK, I like research challenges. I will try to find a source for appropriate inner-tubing. George would probably hook us up if we asked nice!

Top Bottom