TommyDee

Vaporitor
Oh wow now that’s very very intriguing! I found the Instagram but not really much info and pretty sure I kissed the launch. Is there a website? A quick google search resulted in nothing.

I’m sure DynaTec do a portable rechargeable one too? I only seen it on Vapefiend in the UK and no where else...
https://vapefiend.co.uk/collections...pollo-2-rechargeable-dynavap-induction-heater

£170 which is pricey but looks just as good as all dynavap products.
if the alpine is $99 pre order not sure which version I would pre order right away.

Oh quick question, my dynastash purpleheart is arriving tomorrow. Can you insert the dynavap whole hot/semi hot? Or only when cold ?
That Toggen Gear is something I got a glimpse of at a prototype level unit as best as I could tell so I can see how this is put together. It is a quiet developer so I am intregued enough in one at the entry level because it hit the right pitch on the aesthetics. According to longtime FC'rs, "Buy Both!" and sell the lesser. I don't prescribe to that but it works for many. I can't go full price. I can make it for that entry level price.

And you won't scorch your wood on the VC. Just wear pants!

Last edited:

junny89

That Toggen Gear is something I got a glimpse of at a prototype level unit as best as I could tell so I can see how this is put together. It is a quiet developer so I am intregued enough in one at the entry level because it hit the right pitch on the aesthetics. According to longtime FC'rs, "Buy Both!" and sell the lesser. I don't prescribe to that but it works for many. I can't go full price. I can make it for that.

And you won't scorch your wood on the VC. Just wear pants!

have alpine for a website or how do you know there are various versions? I can only see portable one on the insta posts. Also shows it’s $99. Regardless I only want one and seems like they all do the same thing until some one makes something else funky added in to it. So I would only get one looking like the alpine.
They commented that Canada will be having retailers selling them maybe sneaky Pete?

haha I’ll remember to next time!
Are they pretty smell proof these wooden stashes?

junny89

junny89

You're set buddy :D Let's see if we get in on the early release of the IH.
Haha good luck. If you find out more info please hit me up.
Oh my them simrell. What a beaut!
In all honesty that’s what got me to get a dynavap. The full set just looks mouth watering.
Shame it costs a pretty penny! Will see once I get a IH if I want to splurge on a simrell.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Perfect! Thanks!

anyone seen the dynavap stash tool anywhere ? For the life of me I can only see it on the dynavap site. feel like I need it to finish off my dynastash and complete the set.

https://www.dynavap.com/dynashop/accessories/dynastashes/stash-tool/

I forgot to mention this in my 1st impressions post awhile back. I bought the stash tool, since I was getting the dugout. Thought it would help to get the spent load out, instead of using the cap. First time I used it, the SHARP, needle like point pulled the DV SS screen out, and since this was a repeatable problem, it’s banished to the dugout, and is NO longer allowed to PLAY!

The needle point fits perfectly into the screen slots and grabs them, doesn’t seem this one was thought out. I use my debowler spike, which has a larger and duller point, works perfectly.

Save your money on that accessory, it’s POINTLESS... see what I did there.... :)

TommyDee

Vaporitor
My second favorite pocker - 2mm stainless steel bike spoke w/ bullet grind.

49778849273_d597433236_z.jpg

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Those look a lot like Magic Flight brushes. Do they come pre-pointed?
The magic flight ones are a bit thinner. They are also attached to the brush by a flat fastener. The S & B brush has a bit more girth (yup, I said it) and are fastened in a circular fastener (not sure how else to describe the metal part)
IMHO, The perfect brush for the VC would be fastened like the S & B (circular) but a little thinner like the MFLB so the brushes wouldn’t get separated.
I have done many a search to find that unicorn brush to no avail.

TommyDee

Vaporitor
JoAnn's Paint brushes galore waiting to be trimmed to length. Quality brushes will be rounder if that is the intent of the shape. Good point of how the bristles are gathered. Learn something new every day.

16221087.jpg

Last edited:

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
JoAnne's Paint brushes galore waiting to be trimmed to length. Quality brushes will be rounder if that is the intent of the shape. Good point of how the bristles are gathered. learn something new every day.
Yeah, I have a few paint brushes and they are okay (I bought quite a few during my search!) The bristles are thinner and tend to shed more than the others mentioned.

RustyOldNail

The magic flight ones are a bit thinner. They are also attached to the brush by a flat fastener. The S & B brush has a bit more girth (yup, I said it) and are fastened in a circular fastener (not sure how else to describe the metal part)
IMHO, The perfect brush for the VC would be fastened like the S & B (circular) but a little thinner like the MFLB so the brushes wouldn’t get separated.
I have done many a search to find that unicorn brush to no avail.

Yeah, getting my current brush (like photos above), is hard in the tiny DV tip. BUT, if I get a good few hits, and go for that nasty last half one, the ABV almost falls out on the debowler and surprisingly clean, but I blow through the MP and ready to go again. Occasional QTip with iso in tip, these things are really low maintenance compared to most others.

Now it’s time to dig into the closet, and find those old THIN artist brushes that will go into a DV tip. Cut the hairs short and make a STUBBY, and keep the savings in my pocket!

RustyOldNail

VapCap is like a carburetor of old. You give it fuel and it gives cylinders vapor. Simple and reliable. Tank is easy to fill and conversion is as simple as 1, 2, 3, ...9, 10 - crklik-licK ['19-ss]!

Geez, I see a notification, and it’s just you, I was hoping it was @Jill NYC using the word GIRTH again...dam

thejackalsmark

Just another "Person Of Interest"
Welcome to a SPECIAL Covid-19 edition of...

:o "What DAFUQ is THAT?!" :o

WTFIT.gif

Brushes for cleaning a vapcap were recently discussed.

Yeah, I have a few paint brushes and they are okay (I bought quite a few during my search!) The bristles are thinner and tend to shed more than the others mentioned.

Yeah, getting my current brush (like photos above), is hard in the tiny DV tip. BUT, if I get a good few hits, and go for that nasty last half one, the ABV almost falls out on the debowler and surprisingly clean, but I blow through the MP and ready to go again. Occasional QTip with iso in tip, these things are really low maintenance compared to most others.

Now it’s time to dig into the closet, and find those old THIN artist brushes that will go into a DV tip. Cut the hairs short and make a STUBBY, and keep the savings in my pocket!

NATURALLY leading me to answer a question with...

ANOTHER question....

:o "What DAFUQ is THAT?!" :o

TIP_CLEANING_BRUSH_1.jpg

A hard bristled cleaning brush for cleaning out those permanent big drinking straws in the travel cups.

TIP-CLEANING-BRUSH-2.gif

These little beauties are PERFECT for getting inside that tip for good thorough scrubbing in the chamber, as well as the rest of the tip, for that matter. :nod:

PLUS, a good length for scrubbing the REST of that stem you got HIGH AF and combusted in like a big dog! :cool:

(While you were distracted, dodging ppl n Corona, and trying to vape that Cabin Fever away, of course. :rofl:)

AND

If you spin it counter clockwise, it not only scrubs that chamber, it also effortlessly draws that loosened combusted carnage out of the tip at the same time! BONUS!!! :tup:

Anywho....

Hope today's episode was helpful and maybe even gave a much needed little smile to a few stressed out folks! :lol:

Like @Jill NYC saying...
"Girth"! :rofl:

Stay Safe!
Stay High!
Fuck Corona!
Fuck Combustion!

AND until NEXT time...

Happy Vaping :leaf:

Last edited:
Top Bottom