TommyDee

Vaporitor
Love It! MORE! BRAVO :rockon: [Fuck; you know I'm home bound and bored to tears! :mental: ]

I do have a couple of those brushes. Glad you reminded me. I have a job for mine to perform. That'll kill all of 15 minutes ... okay, stretch it out to 20 and I can add pictures :doh:

thejackalsmark

Just another "Person Of Interest"
Welcome to another SPECIAL Covid-19 edition of...

:o "What DAFUQ is THAT?!" :o

WTFIT.gif

Debowling our abv from our PRECIOUS examples of VAS, can be a bit of a chore. Which brings us to today's question...

DEBOWLER1.jpg

Bend a paperclip like shown and you have a cheap but effective and efficient poker and debowler for your beloved Vaping tip!

Just insert the clip into your chamber, as shown below, under your abv and then just turn the "Handle" like a crank till that chamber is empty. (A coupla quick cranks, on average.)
DEBOWLER2.gif

(ALTERNATIVELY, you COULD spin the TIP, holding the paperclip STILL, and achieve the same result, BUT that wouldn't look as cool as turning the crank! :nod: :rofl:)

Hope today's BONUS episode was useful for someone! :rockon:

Till NEXT time,

Happy Vaping! :leaf:

Last edited:

junny89

I forgot to mention this in my 1st impressions post awhile back. I bought the stash tool, since I was getting the dugout. Thought it would help to get the spent load out, instead of using the cap. First time I used it, the SHARP, needle like point pulled the DV SS screen out, and since this was a repeatable problem, it’s banished to the dugout, and is NO longer allowed to PLAY!

The needle point fits perfectly into the screen slots and grabs them, doesn’t seem this one was thought out. I use my debowler spike, which has a larger and duller point, works perfectly.

Save your money on that accessory, it’s POINTLESS... see what I did there.... :)

haha thank you for that Info. I’ll pass on it in that case. It’s not the first negative review I have heard actually.
Those look a lot like Magic Flight brushes. Do they come pre-pointed?

09-37-1.png

I love these brushes and use them all the time. They work very very well and last pretty long. Best brush I’ve used so far.

WTFIT.gif

Debowling our abv from our PRECIOUS examples of VAS, can be a bit of a chore. Which brings us to today's question...

DEBOWLER1.jpg

Bend a paperclip like shown and you have a cheap but effective and efficient poker and debowler for your beloved Vaping tip!

Just insert the clip into your chamber, as shown below, under your abv and then just turn the "Handle" like a crank till that chamber is empty. (A coupla quick cranks, on average.)
DEBOWLER2.gif

(ALTERNATIVELY, you COULD spin the TIP, holding the paperclip STILL, and achieve the same result, BUT that wouldn't look as cool as turning the crank! :nod: :rofl:)

Till NEXT time,

now that’s cool! I’ll be using this idea 100% thanks for the DaFuq is that episode!

thejackalsmark

Just another "Person Of Interest"
Put a little handle on that little doo-dad and you can market a must have VapCap tool,
With, of course, 5% of proceeds to help buy PPE for our front line essential workers/heros! :tup::tup:

Heh heh. Yeah.
I could play Rosie The Rivoter, and bend up a box or 2 of paper clips to help our heroes and make debowling a vapcap more fun. :tup:

I'll call them.... :cool:

"Tip Toolz!" - The Hippest Clipz To Strip Your Tipz!" :o :rockon::o
:rofl:

I better get bending! $$:nod:$$ :lol:

junny89

Heh heh. Yeah.
I could play Rosie The Rivoter, and bend up a box or 2 of paper clips to help our heroes and make debowling a vapcap more fun. :tup:

:brow: I like the sound of that!
on another note, is there some device that I can empty my abv in to quickly and re-pack?

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Do you mean something like this

shannon and seema baby

Heh heh. Yeah.

Last edited:

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep

WTFIT.gif

DEBOWLER1.jpg

DEBOWLER2.gif

Till NEXT time,

Hahaha I like it! Jolly good show, bro :tup:

Although personally, I can't get away from using the digger-out on the Cap since it's already in my hand when I need it and it works so well when slid into the edge of the chamber and turned a few times. But I must always remember to flip the Cap upside down after doing this so as to empty it of any stray ABV particles that decide to jump in there - else they'll end up in the chamber and I'll end up dumping them into my fresh grind when nose-dive filling my VC chamber on the next reload :2c:

So, is there any particular reason why you don't use the digger-out on the Cap for this purpose, other than having a neat little tool and looking ridiculously cool while turning your tiny crank?

. . . . . Man, did I really just say that?!
Ah fuck it, I'm SOLD!!!
Arghh! Damn this paperless office!
Just exactly where is the stationary cupboard anyway?!!

:peace:

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Huh. I wonder why you guys are so focused on debowlers / brushes to empty the chamber. Because I never use tools for that unless I packed much too tight. I just blow the abv out after the session, it mostly leaves the chamber as a nice little puck, which makes the chamber stay clean much longer. If you're afraid to blow it into an ashtray or the like (flying particles), you can easily aim in the palm of your hand too, it's not sticky anyway.

Using tools to scratch the abv out of the chamber will result in dirtier CCDs.

junny89

Do you mean something like this

shannon and seema baby

yes exactly something like this but would need to be smell proof

Hahaha I like it! Jolly good show, bro :tup:

Although personally, I can't get away from using the digger-out on the Cap since it's already in my hand when I need it and it works so well when slid into the edge of the chamber and turned a few times. But I must always remember to flip the Cap upside down after doing this so as to empty it of any stray ABV particles that decide to jump in there - else they'll end up in the chamber and I'll end up dumping them into my fresh grind when nose-dive filling my VC chamber on the next reload :2c:

So, is there any particular reason why you don't use the digger-out on the Cap for this purpose, other than having a neat little tool and looking ridiculously cool while turning your tiny crank?

. . . . . Man, did I really just say that?!
Ah fuck it, I'm SOLD!!!
Arghh! Damn this paperless office!
Just exactly where is the stationary cupboard anyway?!!

I use the digger outer already nice handy little tool! just need some funky device to blow my abv in to that’s smell proof.

Huh. I wonder why you guys are so focused on debowlers / brushes to empty the chamber. Because I never use tools for that unless I packed much too tight. I just blow the abv out after the session, it mostly leaves the chamber as a nice little puck, which makes the chamber stay clean much longer. If you're afraid to blow it into an ashtray or the like (flying particles), you can easily aim in the palm of your hand too, it's not sticky anyway.

Using tools to scratch the abv out of the chamber will result in dirtier CCDs.

so far only used a brush once and realised the digger outer is much much better for this.

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Hey @Siebter :) Many vaporizer manufacturers advise that you do not blow into the device as your moist breath can adversely affect the heater & internal workings. I realise there is no internal heater or electrics to be affected in the VapCap, but moisture from the breath could leave the inside of your VapCap damp which may have undesirable effects (potential for mould, mildew or the like, perhaps?), especially if a condenser is not being used in conjunction with a wooden body. And even if it is all metal, just to be sure, I would still prefer to reserve the internals of my VapCaps for intended resinous oils only :2c:

But, each to their own. It's AllGood by me.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
But, each to their own. It's AllGood by me.

Of course, whatever makes us feel good. I should say though that I empty both my Tinymight and my DVs this way and never experienced mold or mildew coming from my breath... I don't think that's possible at all. :-)

Wood stems without metal linings or condensers may need different approaches, but those are not a very good idea anyways in my opinion.

Siebter,
Reactions: VegNVape

Dynalowrider

Cut a drinking straw 1" long. Place it on the bristles of a Dremal #532 brush, to allow the brush to be inserted bristles into the bowl. After doing so pull back the straw to allow the bristles to splay out to the inside of the bowl. Turn the brush or bowl your preference. Presto Clean bowl. I chuck mine up in a pin vice.
Doc

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
I should say though that I empty both my Tinymight and my DVs this way and never experienced mold or mildew coming from my breath... I don't think that's possible at all. :-)
Being clear & easy to rinse clean with very hot water, glass stems such as those used with the Tinymight are a bit of a different matter, at least imo. Due to ease, & having so many, my RBT stems are rinsed clean often but I will admit my VC's go much longer between cleaning (yeah, my bad!) and I would not want to have any moisture of this kind sitting inside my stems for any length of time. And just to be clear, I was not implying you were directly exhaling mould or mildew ;)

It's all completely personal prefererence of course, and I guess I'm just not that used to blowing in to things.

Aaaaand on a totally unrelated note, I don't know why but I quite liked this . . .
Dyna-Da-Bobomb.jpg

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Interesting question being brought up in the last few posts. Has anyone actually seen a mold or mildew grow on vape honey? Anyone have a means to culture a petri dish as a test? That would be a way cool fun fact to know.

grogazola

Interesting question being brought up in the last few posts. Has anyone actually seen a mold or mildew grow on vape honey? Anyone have a means to culture a petri dish as a test? That would be a way cool fun fact to know.

There’s probably very little moisture in vape honey/resin. Can’t really grow mold or mildew without moisture.

Top Bottom