muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Well as much as I love and highly recommend the 2020 M, we have just found its shortcoming. I had been thinking about this before but had not tried it until now and my suspicions were confirmed. When you flip the stem and put the tip on the MP end it is a bit loose and rocks back and forth due to the cut out for the x ring. @stark1 and others that have 2020 M's would you confirm this?

Yep - definitely a slight wiggle. I don't think it's enough wiggle to break the seal, but there is some very very slight play, compared to the flat end. I think this is due to the way the condenser "locks" in, on the mouthpiece side, now.

If it broke the seal, or was easy to do on accident, I'd be more critical of it.

danielj

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
@Dynalowrider
we need to be our own super heroes
the easy ones to see now are the grocery clerks
food transport
any and all medical people

anyone who must stay out there to fight for the rest of us

ON ANOTHER NOTE

a forum member rewuested an IST tool

anyone know if the usps is delevering packages as usual?

Ive noticed that our carrier has stopped delivering all the usual junk mail

danielj

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Yep I wonder when they will stop delivering the mail.

@danielj I don't know what it's like in Eugene but I was at Home Depot today because I'm trying to continue working. It was packed with homeowners buying stuff to do projects while stuck at home. I was the only one wearing a mask.

Susan, my other, went to the local grocer yesterday early AM....she calls from the store says it looks like thanksgiving, with longvcheckout lines. I told her to drop bag and walk out. We are both 68, Im an ex smoker etc etc taking every precausion. The weather has been wonderful tho...been out in the sun mostly all day, ducking in and out of my shop/garage

UV is our friend these days

stay safe bro

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Our local postman is business as usual. We were surprised to see no gloves...to that end, we’re waiting until the following AM to pick up, then sit in a sunny window for a while.

It’s been nuts here (in this neck of the woods). Noted even the postman wearing gloves.

Went to BJ (Costco alternative) to stock up,
Just in case.

The check out line snaked all the way from the entrance, around the warehouse, back to the front,
To the distressed cashiers. Gloves. Masks.

No toilet paper. No bleach. No detergent.

But I was happy as a squirrel however, with my nuts.
Chocolate. And a bottle of sambucca.

Everybody was way stressed to notice me, or my little bud.

I’ll go out happy, Pappy.:leaf::cheers::spliff:

nonamekevin

Susan, my other, went to the local grocer yesterday early AM....she calls from the store says it looks like thanksgiving, with longvcheckout lines. I told her to drop bag and walk out. We are both 68, Im an ex smoker etc etc taking every precausion. The weather has been wonderful tho...been out in the sun mostly all day, ducking in and out of my shop/garage

UV is our friend these days

stay safe bro
Hello friend!

Don't be shy about asking people to shop for you. My wife and I, both mid 30s, have been asked by our older neighbors if we would pick stuff up for them. It's not an inconvenience, at all.

Hope everyone is doing as well as they can right now. :rockon:

danielj

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Not enough realize the power of UV utilization for sterilization.

Ive been running a UV light bar in the house daily for several days now. Funny I bought months ago to try to speed up a wood finish I was testing on the wood stems I make. Didnt much help for that, but will help sanitize the house air now

just dont be looking at the uv lights - now good forvthe eyes

Top Bottom