Moses Baca

Colorado State Reformatory #8755
@Slotheus - Next time you combust, try blowing through your VC until it stops smoking and then dump that shit out ASAP. I've found that keeps the majority of the stink out. Then load up another cap immediately to get the good smell back in there. It works for me anyway.

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
Anybody see any engraved M's. I saw somone said they got a phantom w a dragon engraved on it looked pretty cool curious if anyone else got something like this. Got a bunch of backreading to do. Excited about all the new stuff going down at dynavap. Think the person is already trying to sell it in entexchange

Last edited:

Planck

believes in Dog
Let it sit and smolder inside the cap, it burns longer, getting everything stinky. Blow it out, cool it off ASAP, less stink IME.

But whatever works for you is fine with me. :tup:

Goes out almost immediately with no oxygen and doesn't go anywhere because there is no air flow from sucking or blowing.

Whatever works for you is fine with me too. :tup:
Just sharing a different solution to the same problem. :)

stark1

Lonesome Planet
I'd probably blow the cap right off... but that would solve a flame-out quickly :rockon: ...unless you were near a grate :rolleyes: No... couldn't risk loosing a cap :disgust:

:mmmm:Watch that hot cap when you pull it off (with your magnetized puller), or suffer
The consequence (without the magnet)

Moses prolly meant take the cap off before you blow some $$ (down the storm drain)? :spliff:

Moses Baca

Colorado State Reformatory #8755
There's no need to huff and puff and blow the house down. Just blow the smoke out to keep it from stinking up the piece. There's no way I could blow my caps off, even if I tried. That seems it'd be way too loose. I just blow through the hot stem, keep the smoke out, remove the cap when it's cool enough to not burn my fingers.
I never imagined this would be such a controversial idea!

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
Without fail I do the same thing every time I combust, I instinctively grab the burning hot cap with my fingers and pull it off, burning my fingers. Then I blow the bowl out onto the floor. I always end up with a white cauterized spot.

On a better note, I was a runner up in the Vaporasylum/Eds TnT rafel and won an M. WhooWhoo!

Screenshot-2019-12-01-08-07-29.png

rnartian

Earthling flora is... fascinating.

TheResistance

Wow this info is valuable, not only does it look like it would be awesome but I almost just bought another dimpled stem from somewhere else and didn't even think to use the BB9. You saved me!
By the way, do you think the BB9 will fit in an XL DynaStash?

Hello VapCappas, playing the BB9 I found it fits the glass adapter for the Edge. Forgot to cover the airport for a minute and was thinking, "what the hell, that's leaking a ton of air somehow" before I got it hitting right. :lol:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5dYvKeH2aV/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Had been wondering what the “BB” stood for; certainly not 9 actual BBs,
but (Blue) glass Beads? Would different color beads sellout be an option?
For example, 9RB, for Santa, and his crew (Rudolp’s Delight?).

:spliff:

Interesting design, made inhaus? Cleaning it may be a challenge. Would get a variant
If it also came as a stem.

Cheers! The Holidays are On! :cheers::popcorn::spliff::cheers:

Last edited:
Top Bottom