Doktor Dub

I’d like to know how to clean the *gunk* off the marbles, trapped permanently in glass spikes.

Suppose you could dunk it in ISO, and drop it in an ultrasonic cleaner....

Nice pic, tho. Whose concept?

as already said, it s by Mistvape. The Mouthpiece is removable so i don t suspect real Problems with cleaning as i can just put it in iso as long as i want.... i mean i even manage to clean my incycler and the vapefiend cooling mouthpiece for the Splinter...

:peace:

SquanchKava

You didn't find that the stem doesn't/didn't get to hot to handle comfortably ? As much as I love my vapcaps (an M-18 and an M19) for flowers when it comes to using the dynacoil for shatter/resin with the hotter temperatures I need to use a wooden stem and even that gets pretty hot sometimes right where it joins the tip.

I have a XL TI condenser with a TI mouthpiece so that extra length lets me hold my fingers farther back. I didn't hold the torch on it more then about ten seconds at a time and took some break. I also put it on a magnet to sip some water between cycles. Maybe the TI tip and TI condenser helped cool it down some. I actually prefer SS tips with flower but I think I found a good use for my TI tip. I was going to sell the TI parts off but they paid off last night.
You should get one of those thick glass TRWW stems, I bet that would stay cool enough for you. I am going to try that next shatter session.

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
ANy one got their new Rogue Werks, yet? :spliff::spliff:

We need to experiment—all in the name of applied science, of course! :cheers:
:bigleaf::bigleaf::bigleaf:

PS Ditto on those thick ass TRWW stems :ko:

Until TRWW lands, a deluge of tomatos commences....

1-CC116-BC-16-FC-4643-A8-E5-6-B3341323-FED.jpg

Last edited:

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
@stark1 i hope to have stems to send for testers in a couple weeks. I'm learning some interesting things. One thing I think is the case is that a simple interruption of the vapor seems to really help cool it more than a straight shot.

Anyone know whats up with @vapelifex? Doesnt seem like he is making videos anymore?

StringTheorista

@stark1 i hope to have stems to send for testers in a couple weeks. I'm learning some interesting things. One thing I think is the case is that a simple interruption of the vapor seems to really help cool it more than a straight shot.
True, this seems to be why the bent stem for, e.g., Solo II, even though it’s not longer than the straight stems, cools more.

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
Introducing an old friend to the world of fucking combustion 2n. He typically only smokes joints and sometimes out of glass pipes but hoping to convert him w my last complete 2018m. , minus my personal xl. Hope he's sold as quickly as I was. Lesson 1: respect the click. Split my ddave waterwand. Guess I overheated. Most likely using TRWW stem for both passing and water. Cant wait for the new ones so I can have designated ones for flower and concentrate. Wet and dry. Hey @rougeguy are u going carbed and carbless? @SquanchKava got ur pack TX. Havent made it to the post and been driving w your package. Most likely will get it out tom. my bad.
Had to start a secret new stem fund. Lol my gf will prob kill me if I buy any more vape anything. The VAS has hit hard for the summer. Hope everyone has a good weekend. Happy vaping!
The universe is our endless supply.
Stay look

thejackalsmark

Just another "Person Of Interest"
The Margarita was, simply ran out of lemonade. :brow:

Well, you know what they say... When life throws you lemons...
or in this case,
takes them away...

Just drink that shit STRAIGHT!
:rofl:

Ohhh, ummm...

Aaand of course, Chase it down with a couple of "Capfuls", in your FAVORITE Dynavap brand Vapcap Vaporizer! :tup:

*holds up example of Dynavap brand, Vaporizer product, so camera can clearly see logo...
:clap:
Teeth BLING as he smiles at the camera* :D

Happy Vaping! :smug::leaf::dog:

Last edited:

Vaporooni

Accessory Maker

Anyone know whats up with @vapelifex? Doesnt seem like he is making videos anymore?
After finding the DynaVap, He might be taking a break. Last video was 4 months ago.

Last edited:
Top Bottom