• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

yeswecann

Can’t wait for Sneaky Pete to restock

2gtrevl.jpg
Holy crap. What's it called?

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
Can’t wait for Sneaky Pete to restock

2gtrevl.jpg

Yep gotta have one of those or 2

@thejackalsmark Yah i have found 4 of those ashtrays now. One was too badly damaged to buy. They are all hand signed so I figured they were probably local to Oregon but maybe not.

If you PM your address Ill drop you some rings.

@ShatterWulf dont know how I missed your post the first time but WOW!!! Thought it was a joke. Man I hope you get to hit that in the back room when no one is looking. In Oregon if you work for an extractor or farm, they are not allowed to give employees product.

Last edited:

thejackalsmark

Just another "Person Of Interest"
Magnetix Cap puller :spliff:

Adaptive Magnetix

2cnz9uh.jpg

Run-a-ding-ding. See ya got a handle on your smileys! :lol::lol::cool:

Not yet, exactly, but I'll figure it out.
Didn't ya see my occupation? :D

Wifey n I are diggin Your Cap pulling assistant, Mr. Smiley! :p

I can't exactly afford to hire a dedicated cap puller,

BUT...

DID manage to summon this "Guardian Of The Stems"!

Still has a few ashes on him from the last victim who attempted to grab one of my Vapes! :o

IMG-20190711-092202.jpg

Only ONE virgin sacrificed in the ceremony!

Ya know, they are getting reeeally hard to find? :D

*ROOOOAARRRR!*

Oops. Gotta go. "Dyna-Dragon"
Is reminding me it's time for his lunch break. (He's Union) ☕

Happy Vaping!

thejackalsmark

See ya got a handle on your smileys!

NOW I do! :rockon::wave::goon::cool::rofl::horse::cheers::whip::spliff:
JUST noticed and tried...

"Tha Button". :nod:

The "post a picture" button is the only one I ever use in there.:bang:

Hooray for using my eyes! :clap:

( oh, and by the way, I DID get the reference. LOL
"Lookin for Lionel, John? Nobody home."
Man, I miss that series now!)
:tup:

Yourrr mooove, Meester Staaaark! :cheers:

Happy Vaping!

Last edited:

thejackalsmark

2cp5oq8.jpg

@ShatterWulf You should Mount that rock on a gold band and give it to someone! LOL

Thought that was a gem stone. Nothing like that in NJ

Man, at first glance, I thought
Heisenberg had posted it.:rockon:
*minus the blue food coloring*:uhoh:
(Another excellent series that I miss now!)
Heisenberg-periodic-table-logo-2.png

:rofl:

Which reminds me...
@stark1, Ya ready to "Break Bad"
again ,yet? :cool:

Come-party-with-the-Jackal-if-you-dare.gif

:evil: :brow:
Happy Vaping! :wave:

Last edited:

René

Hi sorry if i post again similar questions but I am pretty confused and here in italy we haven' t got so many vapcap users and possibility of upgrade.

I see lots of you use glass stem.
DynaVap Long Glass 3D, glass charlie cooling body.
1)is there a stem works better than other and why nobody i found out is provide of the carb hole?

Then i see lots of you using to put inside cooling glass beads.

2)are beads usefull and which kind/size works better?

Again i read vapvap M 2019 tip give a better air flow and less draw resistance.

Somebody say titanium tip works better under that aspect.

3) wich is the best tip to upgrade my vapvapM(FIRST VERSION)

Could you please clarify my mind of course if my questions are leanguage understable.

Best regards!

CastIronHits

Slightly Crispy
Been using the M quite a bit and finally have a decent technique. I was only getting vapor production after the third reheat due to heating too near the end of the cap. Applying heat farther down toward the stem produced milky vapor and complete extraction in one cycle. After three or four bowls the M is pretty warm so a glass stem is still in my sights.

My cap was incredibly loose on arrival and took repeated and sustained pressure to tighten, Dynavap has a video out to explain this issue with shadow M caps.

Does anyone else have a sharp spot on their cap? :shrug:

2u6nwue.jpg

thejackalsmark

@CastIronHits that is definitely a defect! Call dynavap customer service during their business hours and they should replace it for you. :tup:

Hi sorry if i post again similar questions but I am pretty confused and here in italy we haven' t got so many vapcap users and possibility of upgrade.

I see lots of you use glass stem.
DynaVap Long Glass 3D, glass charlie cooling body.
1)is there a stem works better than other and why nobody i found out is provide of the carb hole?

Then i see lots of you using to put inside cooling glass beads.

2)are beads usefull and which kind/size works better?

Again i read vapvap M 2019 tip give a better air flow and less draw resistance.

Somebody say titanium tip works better under that aspect.

3) wich is the best tip to upgrade my vapvapM(FIRST VERSION)

Could you please clarify my mind of course if my questions are leanguage understable.

Best regards!
Ciao, Rene

1. Capire, queste cose sono tutte fondamentalmente preferenze personali. Non c'é giusto o sbagliato.

2. Gli steli di vetro tendono a fornire un sapore migliore. ma puoi ottenere buone prestazioni e un buon sapore praticamente da qualsiasi stelo se la tua tecnica è accurata.

3. le sfere di vetro sono utilizzate per aiutare a raffreddare il vapore in base alla superficie extra che forniscono per il vapore a venire a contatto con il suo cammino verso di voi. Mentre sono utili e fanno una differenza evidente non è drammatico e non sono essenziali, per godersi il tuo vaporizzatore.

4. Punta in titanio o acciaio inossidabile? Il titanio si riscalda e si raffredda più velocemente dell'acciaio inossidabile. se stai cercando una breve sessione veloce, il titanio è probabilmente la scelta migliore in circolazione. Tuttavia, se stai usando il tuo vaporizzatore attraverso un bong di vetro con acqua o se stai cercando sessioni più lunghe, la punta in acciaio inossidabile è probabilmente quella che desideri.

il tuo Vapcap M ha già una punta in acciaio inossidabile di default.

5. hai parlato abbastanza bene l'inglese da farmi rispondere alle tue domande, quindi stai andando bene. LOL

Spero di essere stato in grado di aiutarti.

Happy Vaping!

In English :

Hi, Rene

1. Understand, these things are all basically personal preference. There is no right or wrong.

2. glass stems tend to provide better flavor. but you can get good performance and good flavor from virtually any stem if your Technique is accurate.

3. the glass beads are used to help cool the vapor based on the extra surface area they provide for the vapor to come in contact with on its way to you. While they are useful and make a noticeable difference it isn't dramatic and they are not essential, to enjoy your vaporizer.

4. Titanium or stainless steel tip? Titanium heats up and cools down faster than stainless steel. if you're looking for a quick short session, titanium is probably your best choice all around. However, if you're using your vaporizer through a glass bong with water or if you're looking for longer sessions then the stainless steel tip is probably the one you want.

your vapcap M already has a stainless steel tip by default.

5. you spoke English understandably enough for me to answer your questions so you're doing just fine. LOL

I hope I was able to help you.

Happy Vaping!

AND...

@StringTheorista
Nice to see your Wii controller came in. I see you are already putting it to excellent use! LOL

Thanks again for clueing me in to that Ouija board tin! It arrived here today as well.

IMG-20190711-151430.jpg

I absolutely love the tin!
About the "mints", though...
I don't think this is actually freshening my breath per se, but it's definitely freshening my Outlook! :cool:

IMG-20190711-151544.jpg

:leaf: :rockon: :leaf: LOL
Happy Vaping!

Last edited:

thejackalsmark

For those who are interested, FYI Sneaky Pete’s has restocked its
Sidewinder!

2h3yjyb.jpg

Damnit! :doh:
I just blew the rest of my cash ordering lots more of those delicious mints! :mmmm:

I don't know what it is about them, but the more I eat, the more I seem to want! :popcorn:

They're still not doing my breath any favors though. :spliff:

:bigleaf:
That Sidewinder, is definitely on next payday's wish list!

Hell, if I politely give the "Guardian Of The Stems" his Walking Papers, (He has kind of a... "Hot" temper. ;)) I can probably afford to get two or three...
DOZEN nice stems!  :nod: :lol::rofl:

I just received one of those fancy shmancy glass stems from @RogueGuy , and I rather like it! :rockon:

Do I get to hang out with the cool kids now? :shrug:

Oooohh, the "COOL" Kids. :cool:
Hell, With really cool glassware like that stem from @RogueGuy you were ALREADY one of us!

I first thought you were asking if you could hang out with @stark1 and the "TOOL" kids..... :brow:

(ahem... Knight takes Queen. Check! Your move, mr. Stark.) :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@Pistol Pete
I'm hoping there's a clear one. I like to see the vapor go through; especially in a stem like that, and easier to track reclaim build up.

Happy Vaping! :spliff:

Last edited:
Top Bottom