KidFated.

Unknown Member
@WoodVillain have you considered the nexus between a very strong magnet and the possibility of the interaction of the magnetic field with the electric field of the heart.

Especially if one has a fiddly heart?

Jus sayin.

Happy Another Year!

More VapCaps, please.
Unless you have a pacemaker or something, I wouldn’t be worried about a magnetic field hurting the body.

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
Unless you have a pacemaker or something, I wouldn’t be worried about a magnetic field hurting the body.

Agreed. We discussed this briefly several pages back, which prompted me to research the subject and send a message to my cardiologist.

Basically my cardiologist said any magnet small enough to comfortably wear around the neck poses no real risk if you don't have a pacemaker...

But thanks for looking out fellas! Safety is important.

Sativapo

Happy new year vapcapitos !
@Daprezz my Shadow cap is now a grey colour. It's only been used with an IH so I can tell where the majority of the heat is applied.

IMG-20181226-111928-279.jpg

On this black cap discoloration thing, something strange happened today. I heated my cap that had the same kind of dicoloration as in your pic with a bic lighter and a hemp wick because I was too bored to go fetch my torchs in the other room. When I whipped of the soot created, my cap was almost like new ! I don't know exactly what is the reaction but it's surprising

Sativapo

May be clean it a bit better????
Well I have cleaned it with a q tip and iso than a little brush. I dont think I can clean it better than that except soaking it in iso which I don't feel like doing for the cap. Something happend with that bic lighter and/or hemp wick with beesswax. Or rubbing with soot soot does some reaction idk.

Vaporware

Glad that got your cap clean! I’ve heard that the combination of baking soda and vinegar does a good job too.

Vaporware,

VapCap

Manufacturer
Greetings everyone, and happy New Year!

Some snow here on New Year's Eve.

snow.png

IMG_20181231_165919631_zpsmcelt2eg.jpg

So what do you do when it finally snows in Wisconsin?

IMG_20181231_221358825_zpsxu2zpnjl.jpg

IMG_20190101_001334682_zpsbszsy8ip.jpg

IMG_20190101_231054694_zpsjhhlxrg9.jpg

My boy wanted me to help him build a snow fort. We're almost done, and if the weather cooperates we should be able to finish tomorrow or the day after.

But that isn't why I'm posting today, it just seemed like a fun seasonal event.

I thought it was time to check in here because, even though I haven't been posting as much as in the past, I do keep up on this thread, and have read every post on every page. It has been an incredible journey for me to experience going from a new thread with a few members contributing to what it is now.

So this is a good time to be thankful. Thank you everyone for your posts, and insight. Thank you also for the great ideas and innovation on how you modify so many things including our devices.

So, no new products (today anyway) but be confident there are many good things in the works for this upcoming year including a return to Spain for any of you who might be interested.

Let's make 2019 a smoke less (if not smoke free) year for more of our friends.

Cheers,

George

Last edited:

Greetings everyone, and happy New Year!

Some snow here on New Year's Eve.

IMG_20181231_165841166_zpsxks7zs62.jpg

IMG_20181231_165919631_zpsmcelt2eg.jpg

So what do you do when it finally snows in Wisconsin?

IMG_20181231_221358825_zpsxu2zpnjl.jpg

IMG_20190101_001334682_zpsbszsy8ip.jpg

IMG_20190101_231054694_zpsjhhlxrg9.jpg

My boy wanted me to help him build a snow fort. We're almost done, and if the weather cooperates we should be able to finish tomorrow or the day after.

But that isn't why I'm posting today, it just seemed like a fun seasonal event.

I thought it was time to check in here because, even though I haven't been posting as much as in the past, I do keep up on this thread, and have read every post on every page. It has been an incredible journey for me to experience going from a new thread with a few members contributing to what it is now.

So this is a good time to be thankful. Thank you everyone for your posts, and insight. Thank you also for the great ideas and innovation on how you modify so many things including our devices.

So, no new products (today anyway) but be confident there are many good things in the works for this upcoming year including a return to Spain for any of you who might be interested.

Let's make 2019 a smoke less (if not smoke free) year for more of our friends.

Cheers,

George

HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR YOU TOO! See you again in Spannabis, George!

Best,
Willy

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Whoa, George!

The first picture of the snow blocks looked like you were going to rebuild a
Snow Stonehenge—then looking at the pictures following....

I finally realized the forming igloo.

Always wondered how the last (tapered?) block was hoisted on....

Or did the Eskimos make the blocks progressively smaller with each stage, with a tiny vent hole in the top?

Wandering thoughts of a toasted mind....

Anyway, a Wonderful New year to you, and yours, from the rest of your Dyna family, and friends! :wave:

And Thank You!

Last edited:

Moses Baca

Colorado State Reformatory #8755
The wood pieces intrigue me. Anyone using a VonG? Thoughts? I generally won’t be using water, though.

Moses Baca,
Reactions: Campos

Sativapo

The wood pieces intrigue me. Anyone using a VonG? Thoughts? I generally won’t be using water, though.
I love my nonavong bodies a darkwood one with spinning mouthpiece and blackwood with an omni. It's realy a nice well thought design, gives good stable grip to spin, doesn't roll on the table plus the obvious role on waterpieces. I love taking of the mouthpiece, sticking the condenser to the max to close carb airflow and put it in the same little bubbler campos has. If you like the design go for it.

Top Bottom