stark1

Lonesome Planet
mPS-IH + VapCap + Helix = LOL ;)

29e3jg2.jpg

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
Since I started using my Omni again I’m finding that I want some sort of valve for the airhole. I’m always hunting for the airhole losing precious heat in the cap. I had the idea a while ago to have a flute/woodwind style valve but never made one. Perhaps when I get home I’ll see what I can come up with.

Campos

Well, I don't know what has happened, it seems to me too many mistakes together...but it could be. I will contact them to see what they say....
Edited: just sent an email.....
I got a reply from Dynavap:
"As long as you weren't charged for any of it, you can keep it. Share with your friends if you would like.
Happy holidays!"

Happy holidays to everyone and thank you for being there!!!!
What a beautiful gesture.....things like this make a beautiful world.

Squiby

I got a reply from Dynavap:
"As long as you weren't charged for any of it, you can keep it. Share with your friends if you would like.
Happy holidays!"

Happy holidays to everyone and thank you for being there!!!!
What a beautiful gesture.....things like this make a beautiful world.

It's gestures like this that are peppered throughout this thread that make me want to do business with George @VapCap and his Dynavap team. It reaffirms my faith in mankind. At this time of year we have all just witnessed a Christmas miracle.

Vapcaps are wonderful, tiny, beautiful, efficient vaporizers that are fun to use and play with, but it's George's generous spirit that makes me proud to be one of their customers and be part of the Dynaverse.

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Last edited:

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
With the overwhelming response I got on my other recent o-ring question, I’ll try a similar but different one:

I see 4 o-rings on my tips, 3 that are inserted into the shaft of the stem, and one that LOOKS to be larger that makes contact with the edge of the shaft. The 3 smaller o-rings are 6mm ID and 1mm CS. What size is the larger one? Or is it just a smaller one stretched out a bit more? Any help would be great.

I am not happy that there is no replacement for the carbon fiber bodies. My dog ate the wood one and I don't want another. When will there be an option?
My dog ate my rainbow Omni also, so if DynaVap could make those again also that would be great.

Squiby

With the overwhelming response I got on my other recent o-ring question, I’ll try a similar but different one:

I see 4 o-rings on my tips, 3 that are inserted into the shaft of the stem, and one that LOOKS to be larger that makes contact with the edge of the shaft. The 3 smaller o-rings are 6mm ID and 1mm CS. What size is the larger one? Or is it just a smaller one stretched out a bit more? Any help would be great.

My dog ate my rainbow Omni also, so if DynaVap could make those again also that would be great.

Just stretched. All the high temp o-rings are 8mm x 1mm CS with a 6mm ID.

The last link in my signature will take you to links where these can be purchased in bulk.

Last edited:

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
Just stretched. All the high temp o-rings are 8mm x 1mm CS with a 6mm ID.

The last link in my signature will take you to links where these can be purchased in bulk.
Thanks squiby! The last link in your signature takes me to a place where the x-rings may be purchased, but the o-ring link is broken.

-dab8-,
Reactions: Squiby

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
@Winegums I thought the omni had the adjustable mouth tip?
It does but I like to block the airhole for the first few seconds then release it. This gets dumps a bunch of heat into the herb while the cap and tip are hottest.

I figure that I can make a Ti or steel spring easily enough. It should also double as a pocket clip.

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
I can't fix the broken link in the old post, but this should be a better link.
Sorry, I’m unfortunately under the weather so I’m probably not thinking super clearly, but when you say “this”, what are you referring to?

I clicked on the text in case it’s a hyperlink but either I’m missing it or there isn’t actually a hyperlink.

Squiby

Squiby

Lololol. Glad it’s not just me. I was like “huh. Just like that it finally happened. I have completely and utterly lost my marbles”.

So you recommend silicon over the viton ones?

I have both but have no preference. I just like all the pretty colors they come in....:) Someone else may have some technical perspective and offer preferences.

You never heard it from me, but I think there are a bunch of stoners on this forum. :brow::spliff:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
It's funny, I have stopped worrying about soaking my tips in ISO since I bought orings in bulk and have not found the Viton orings degrading any faster. I don't soak them overnight, but still I expected more decay than I've found.

DirtyD

Moved to share my newly discovered easy peasy screen ( ccd) setting tool I just invented. Although I'm quite sure some of the pro vappers already do this because there's just no way this "low level thinker" INVENTED this method, it's more of a discovery? it's almost common sense or even obvious, i.e., hidden in plain sight? Just 1 "post it" note is needed here. Thats your new free screen setter.! Ok- peel off a post it note and roll it up into a tight cylinder to our #1 size= a little thicker than shaft of a q tip. This is for pushing through the back end of the tip. . # 2 size= unroll post it note and re -roll to just under bowl diameter, to use to push screen down or toward mouthpiece. I Just set screens into 2 to tips and it was easy, quick and disposable. Someone must be already doing this? Try it . Easy. Happy Yuletide season to all! Cheers , D.

Whissmu

Here’s a wild guess - the click isn’t powerful enough to get the heavier M to vibrate?
@Whissmu, just for the heck of it, try the caps that are on the vong & omni on the M & see if it might be that particular cap. If you still can't feel it, try the vong & omni's cap/tip combo on the M to see if that makes a difference. I'm assuming that your vong has a ti tip like the omni? It might be that you don't feel it with the M because the tip is ss, a heavier metal. Worth a try. And if you still can't feel it then I agree with Chiron, "the click isn’t powerful enough to get the heavier M to vibrate."

Since I think you have an IH(?), you can heat up empty bowls to try my suggestion out.

I can only assure that the vong cap is the one that I use in the M (my oldest hat) same cap does not vibrate in M and if in Vong.
I will do tests with tips but with flowers please non waste electrical energy :leaf::razz::leaf:,
I will I will do to exchange tips (each tip corresponds with its TI model for Vong and Omni & SS for M), it may be that the steel tip does not vibrate :hmm: ... I will keep you informed :tup:

Whissmu,
Reactions: Summer
Top Bottom