Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I'd rather just bring either multiple tips or vapcaps than bother with any capsule. Even just reloading from the dynastash shouldn't be so bad.

Honestly, I prefer loading from the Dynastash. Even at home, I'll often pour the ground bud into the Dynastash before loading my Dyvavap vaporizer. Just stick the tip in and twist gets the perfect pack every time. All other ways often pa k either too loose or too tight.

PapaEmeritusCDXX

Microtonal Banana
Any word on a good time to buy? I've had an M for a year and it's become my favorite at-home and camping vape.

I want an Omni Ti XL but wondering if they will go on sale for Black Friday... getting impatient ;)

You never know what Halloween may bring. I would like an Omni, but who knows what the birthday would bring(6 days).

I wish they'd bring the carbon body back. Always wanted one, never found one.

Jethro

So I recently came into some concentrate. I am not "hip" to all the kinds, but they called it "pull" and also "snap". When it's cold it breaks and shatters (maybe it's called shatter) but if it's warmer out, then the stuff stretches and snaps. It's very sticky stuff, very dark green. I've been taking it and mushing it into a balled up mesh screen and vaping it and it works great in my Omni!!

kushkush

happy camper....
That also would be too small.

I’m not sure a chamber would be too small for concentrates. My very first time at a dispensary I was sold some shatter. Didn’t know what it was but it sure didn’t take long to find out. I think a chip off that the size of a grain of salt would do the trick.

I have a confession to make that sort of goes along with this discussion. For the first time (girl scout’s honor!) I heated up my tip twice before realizing there was no bud in it. Imagine how stupid I felt and then how puzzled I was to get a high from that empty bowl... must mean my condensor needed cleaning? Could this be the way to clean it all out? Ha :D

:leaf:

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
Got my spinning full ti omni thingy today. I like the spinning on it but have a couple issues...

One... the machining on this Ti tip is off. Between the bottom fins there are noticeable machining errors.

And 2.... the newer condensers don't fit the older bodies well at all. In fact I have to use an X type o ring from an M just so the mouthpiece and tip don't fall out on the ground on my older style omni because the condenser came from a newer style omni...

So I bought this to be able to switch spinning between styles but that's not going to be a plug and play experience...

I gotta say the dynavap team has been going above and beyond to help me get squared away.

Awesome customer service!

kushkush

happy camper....
I’ve made up a new rule. I’m gonna teach it to a lady in a few weeks when I teach her how to vape the vapcap.

Rule: Handle the vapcap ONLY in the middle when vaping. It’s easy to manipulate that way when heating one end and using the other with/or without a bubbler. That will keep her from ever getting burned. I’ve burned myself twice just ever so briefly...enough to know I was glad it didn’t touch me but for a single second. :)

:leaf:

PapaEmeritusCDXX

Microtonal Banana
Trying to find a water piece is driving me nuts, so I'm gonna go the logical route. Half length hits so the burn isn't as off putting.

Concerning the omni condenser, I really wish I had one to try before I buy. Ironically local shops by me have Ms in stock, but nothing else. I do need a new screen, since mine somehow got warped, and doesn't stick in place when adjusting bowl size. Even a nice date with a hammer and a soft cloth, she doesn't wanna straighten out. It's either the bowl or the screen. who knows.

My woody is interesting. Ed's TnT body, Modern Ti tip, SS condenser. I'd love to upgrade her to a Titanium condenser and a different body, but she wouldn't fit in the stash.

I think too much sometimes.

Vapor4me

That also would be too small. But what's about the rolled ss stripe for use with trates George showed me a prototype in Berlin a few months ago?

I saw it at liberation day in Amsterdam a couple of weeks later, and haven't heard about that prototype since then. Bought some materials to make my own prototype, but haven't got any concentrates to try it just yet.

Question: What must be the size of the inner diameter of a body for a Vacap tip to fit?

V4M

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
Trying to find a water piece is driving me nuts, so I'm gonna go the logical route. Half length hits so the burn isn't as off putting.

Concerning the omni condenser, I really wish I had one to try before I buy. Ironically local shops by me have Ms in stock, but nothing else. I do need a new screen, since mine somehow got warped, and doesn't stick in place when adjusting bowl size. Even a nice date with a hammer and a soft cloth, she doesn't wanna straighten out. It's either the bowl or the screen. who knows.

My woody is interesting. Ed's TnT body, Modern Ti tip, SS condenser. I'd love to upgrade her to a Titanium condenser and a different body, but she wouldn't fit in the stash.

I think too much sometimes.
I absolutely adore both my @DDave water pipes for use with vapcaps. You should definitely check them out. Can also be used without water as glass stems with already incorporated mouthpieces, almost like a glass m. No reason for every DynaVap user not to have one in my opinion.

Someone a few pages back mentioned dosing caps for the VapCap. Someone else spoke about a pill maker, I believe. Overall, not bad ideas. This is what worked for me.

I took some pot and pressed it in a tube to make a rather stiff rod of pot the same (slightly smaller) diameter as the VapCap chamber. Then, I cut the 'snake' into small sections and put them in my little keychain carrier that I usually keep my Fury2 dosing caps in. Mine holds about 10 of these little 'tabs'.

The only issue I foresee if the potential that the 'tabs' will expand over the night and get too big to fit in the chamber. Or, just fall apart altogether in the carrier.

I'll make a 2" or 3" snake and cut it into tabs and see what happens tonight. I expect they will expand some but, hopefully not too much to fit in the chamber. I have a gig tonight so I'll be out all night with a crowd so it should make for a good test.

Not quite dosing caps but anything that makes it easier to load on the go is nice.

2agomqv.jpg

13yfkop.jpg

28v4ro5.jpg

skxlyr.jpg

LOL... good idea. I'll keep the kitty liter away.

Here is a post vape shot. I seldom vape to dark brown. I like to use my ABV for edibles and I prefer the taste from low temp terps so it's not very dark by my choice. The important thing is for it to be evenly cooked. I did notice a little smaller hit than ground pot. And, for some reason, the taste was not as good.

I'll try a few bowls and see how it goes. Overall, a nice result. If they just keep their size all night, might be a good idea. If these 'tabs' keep their shape all night, I am going to get a pill press and see how that works.

90aflj.jpg

Majordude2626

Strange that you got a smaller hit yet evenly vaped, I'd have expected that was more weed than usual since it was compressed?

I could see the smaller hit, because there is less air passing through because things are so tight. I used to pack tight, but I usually pack really loose now. I get less hits like 3 or 4 instead of 6-8. I don't mind because it uses less material and the hits are bigger, cloudier, with the loose pack for me. Also the hits are fresher and less cooked tasting.

Top Bottom