asdf420

Fuck. I disrespected the click. Was getting such good hits heating past the click, got greedy and heated 4 past the click. is not finna burn with fresh weed dude
yeah totally
i smoked weed dude

it fucking sucks. just like hitting a bowl, but smoother because of the hemp fiber filter. Still nasty as shit fuck

highs have been so much better after reducing usage to once a day, eating omega-3, getting a good grinder, cleaning the tip and making sure it's not clogged, and proper heating

Krahl

Extraction will be more complete on the SS tip earlier on. More conduction helps to retain the heat longer. The new SS Tip from the M18 is phenomenal. I like it more than my Ti tips. Airflow on the M18 tip is about on par with the Ti tips. The big downside being the longer time between heat cycles. It all depends on your consumption expectations. The Ti tip will conserve the bud longer so that might be better if you want more cycles out of a full chamber.

I just purchased a Dark Wood NonaVonG S, sorta wish I got the new M now with a Ti tip to test, As I do Like my M 17 and not so keen on wood :(

corvidae

My only dislike with the M so far is that the handle tends to get quite toasty after a few hits in a row, would that be helped by using a more reasonable size torch (not a full size kitchen one) or should I get a wood handle or both?
ebUxhJ
rubicson_creme_brulee_brannare_1.jpg

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
My only dislike with the M so far is that the handle tends to get quite toasty after a few hits in a row, would that be helped by using a more reasonable size torch (not a full size kitchen one) or should I get a wood handle or both?
ebUxhJ
rubicson_creme_brulee_brannare_1.jpg

Of course you do know that kitchen gun is a tad overkill for a tiny VapCap....

One of @Pipes induction heaters would make you a caw-caw cool Dude, Dude. :nod:

Or, maybe go XXL (sorry, well used lighter)

2nv4akm.jpg

Last edited:

corvidae

Get a pocket torch

I'll put it on the buy-list! I'm thinking both a single flame and something a bit bigger? Does anyone know a good torch-store in the EU?

I have the same problem no matter what lighter, more than toasty too. I just ordered a spinning Ti mouthpiece and Ti condenser to keep the heat further from my lips.

Go XL, reverse the M body so the indent is at the tip end and wrap some string or something round that section to protect your fingers from the heat?
I use hemp twine ;)

I'm extremely tempted to do that, I've played around already with switching the body around and going without condenser etc and I kinda like the reversed body, I think XL condenser and MP will be the next buy.

One of @Pipes induction heaters would make you a caw-caw cool Dude, Dude. :nod:

Thanks for the tip! I'll go check 'em out, sounds like fun to build one as well and make it kinda portable

Squiby

I'll put it on the buy-list! I'm thinking both a single flame and something a bit bigger? Does anyone know a good torch-store

I got my favorite jet lighters from eBay.

My favorite single jet is the Aomia. It is flint operated so you don't have a loud ignition sound and you don't have to hold down the trigger to keep it going. It has a small tank with a window so you can see the fluid level. It's about the size of a regular length VC. It's very handy for out and about.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NWT-Jet-...662207?hash=item3adab906ff:g:7fIAAOSw0HVWBkJG

My favorite quad lighter is the Honest desk lighter. I rest my VC on its lid to rotate. It has a huge tank and last a long time between filling. Honestly, I've had very good luck with all the Honest brand lighters that I've bought.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honest-Q...840614&hash=item1cb0b1f448:g:IXMAAOSw8V9bOO3C

Kalessin

My favorite quad lighter is the Honest desk lighter. I rest my VC on its lid to rotate. It has a huge tank and last a long time between filling. Honestly, I've had very good luck with all the Honest brand lighters that I've bought.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honest-Q...840614&hash=item1cb0b1f448:g:IXMAAOSw8V9bOO3C
How is the flame control on these desk lighters? Every time you post it I think about buying one, but I don't want to drop that much on a torch then find out the flames are too intense. I can never get good results with 3 and 4 flame torches unless I can keep their flames just barely on, maybe a quarter inch inner flame?

Skunkport

I don't see the point in the big desk lighter, I'd rather buy one of the chinese induction heaters or make my own. They're not really portable either way and electric is less fuss than butane, plus the chinese ones are slightly cheaper and making your own is about 1/4 of the price of that lighter.

Squiby

How is the flame control on these desk lighters? Every time you post it I think about buying one, but I don't want to drop that much on a torch then find out the flames are too intense. I can never get good results with 3 and 4 flame torches unless I can keep their flames just barely on, maybe a quarter inch inner flame?

I don't like a high flame myself, especially when heating a VC. I keep the flame at about a 1/2 inch. That seems to be the best height when resting the VC on the lid. I'm very happy with it so far and I've had it for well over a year. I use it every day. It has a solid base. It's attractive. It works consistently and the tank is huge. Having said that, the flame adjustment on mine has a fairly narrow range.

Kalessin

I don't see the point in the big desk lighter, I'd rather buy one of the chinese induction heaters or make my own. They're not really portable either way and electric is less fuss than butane, plus the chinese ones are slightly cheaper and making your own is about 1/4 of the price of that lighter.
I already have a heater, but I'm one of the rare people who prefers a torch over the induction heater. I just can't get the same level of temperature control using the heater, for whatever reason. I use my Vapcap at home enough that a big tabletop torch would be useful, if I can just get over the cost and order one to try. Also it's funny seeing you say electricity is less of a fuss when butane simplicity is supposed to be one of the selling points of the Vapcap haha

Ricardo

Regarding CCDs, I don't think it matters in the least whether you use Ti or SS as long as they are correctly positioned ad not clogged, but if you are running low on them remember, if you are reducing the size of your adjust-a-bowl Ti Tip, you don't need to push another screen down into the groove - you can push the existing (bottom) one up. I know this is of very little interest to very few people but hey, that's what the interwebs is for, right?

7oli5

Not only the price has doubled on the Aomai, fasttech doesn't offer free shipping for them anymore!
If I had known I would have bought more...or at least wouldn't suggest so many times to people on reddit to buy them :lol:

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
Strange things happening on the dynavap site this week. The 2017/2018 “m” combo kit with 2 lighters included has fluctuated from $60-$99 depending on the day. Wrongly assumed the price might come back down today for the culmination of the 4th sale, but so far not so much.

Top Bottom