VapCap

Manufacturer
Greetings everyone,

Oh boy do I feel a bit behind on my posts. So much has been happening since my last post. DynaVap live and the trip to Spain to mention a few.

Spain was awesome. Video Ben @vapshift and Matt really helped make the trip so much better. It sure was nice at least one of them still had a functional phone. Mine was of course borrowed by a friendly subway passenger. I wonder when he will return it?

Today, I'm traveling. Met up with a few fellow travelers trying to keep the world a safer (less smokey) place.
IMG_20180326_142338382_zpsuhrylhvl.jpg

So in the news, we have the official launch of the new 2018 M happening in a few days. This is something we have all really been looking forward to as we would like to think we took many of the suggestions from many of the members here and tried to find a way to improve upon the original design. It is hard to believe that is is just short of one year ago we launched the original "M" vaporizer.

Here is one of the first pictures.

IMG_20170331_140648766_zps3t4krcf9.jpg

Now with the 2018, I hope most will find the design to be improved and refined. Better vapor production and slightly reduced draw resistance.

10%20M18%20Justin%20Hand%20P2390014%20tagged_zpsf10fwmi2.jpg

So to kick off the 2018 M launch, and to thank everyone for their support of our little project to help end smoking, we decided to include a titanium tip with each 2018 M preorder. If you already put in your preorder, the tip is already included, so you won't need to do anything.
Just to clarify, this offer is only for the preorder, and does not apply for any other kits that include an M.
So, it will be easy to experience the difference between the SS and Ti tips. :)

We will be also sending an email to our existing customers with additional details.

I hope this will help spread a better understanding of the DynaVap modular system and how it makes it easier to adapt the VapCap to most people's preferences.

Cheers,

George

Last edited:

szai

Greetings everyone,

Oh boy do I feel a bit behind on my posts. So much has been happening since my last post. DynaVap live and the trip to Spain to mention a few.

Spain was awesome. Video Ben @vapshift and Matt really helped make the trip so much better. It sure was nice at least one of them still had a functional phone. Mine was of course borrowed by a friendly subway passenger. I wonder when he will return it?

So in the news, we have the official launch of the new 2018 M happening in a few days. This is something we have all really been looking forward to as we would like to think we took many of the suggestions from many of the members here and tried to find a way to improve upon the original design. It is hard to believe that is is just short of one year ago we launched the original "M" vaporizer.

Here is one of the first pictures.

IMG_20170331_140648766_zps3t4krcf9.jpg

Now with the 2018, I hope most will find the design to be improved and refined. Better vapor production and slightly reduced draw resistance.

So to kick off the 2018 M launch, and to thank everyone for their support of our little project to help end smoking, we decided to include a titanium tip with each 2018 M preorder. If you already put in your preorder, the tip is already included, so you won't need to do anything.
Just to clarify, this offer is only for the preorder, and does not apply for any other kits that include an M.
So, it will be easy to experience the difference between the SS and Ti tips. :)

We will be also sending an email to our existing customers with additional details.

I hope this will help spread a better understanding of the DynaVap modular system and how it makes it easier to adapt the VapCap to most people's preferences.

Cheers,

George
Good luck you have at least 100 pages to read is my guess. We've been going at a pretty decent clip.

stardustsailor

Accessory Maker
Very off-topic, but please, fine Vapcappers, keep your fingers crossed for my dog. He had a surgery today and it did not turn out as expected. The vets are fighting for his life now and he needs all the energy that he can get! Thank you so much!
Your dog is going to be fine .
I 'm broadcasting positive field vibrations (sending good vibes ) .

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
Thank you all for the good vibes!
Dexter (that's his name, after Dexter from "Dexter's Laboratory") has survived! He's not completely over the hump yet, but things look way better than some hours ago! This has surely something to do with you thinking of him, even if just shortly!

You are great people, thank you so much! :love:

And if you would like to know for whom you kept your fingers crossed - This is Dexter:

y7obGna.jpg

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Free tip with a M18 preorder? Man you’re twisting my arm here.
Yeah, it is very tempting. I would like to try out the M18 tip and I can always use another TI tip. I think for me, however, if I am gonna toss another $60 DVs way right now it would more likely be for an XL DynaStash. I need one of those, I only want the new M tip.

420 is on the horizon. Maybe there will be incentive there... ;)
Dexter (that's his name, after Dexter from "Dexter's Laboratory") has survived! He's not completely over the hump yet, but things look way better than some hours ago! This has surely something to do with you thinking of him, even if just shortly!
Outstanding, Dude. Very pleased for you, and Dexter. :tup:

Whynot

For you guys that were discussing the stash rattle problem, I just used one of the rubber ear pieces off a cheap pair of ear buds since the buds came with extras in different sizes. When my stash arrived, nearly a year ago, I went digging through my desk of junk and came up with this. I tried several springs, different sizes and strengths, but didn't like the idea of my vapcap becoming a projectile and settled with the rubber ear bud piece . It pushes the vape up just far enough for me to grab it easily, no more and no less

leveltree

never wanted to beat that one ;)
Hey guys I was planning on getting the M very shortly anyways, so "new M" promos got me triggered.
But now I'm undecided between Ti tip and additional 2017 M I could give to a friend.
So basically what benefit gives the Ti tip and is it worth more than the old version I could gift a friend?
Just used the normal version without Ti a couple of times.
@Dynavaper glad your dog is okay, sweet fella! :)

Edit: turned out I had to order both deals so now 2 buddies will profit from Vapcap soon :D:science:

Last edited:

Kalessin

For you guys that were discussing the stash rattle problem, I just used one of the rubber ear pieces off a cheap pair of ear buds since the buds came with extras in different sizes. When my stash arrived, nearly a year ago, I went digging through my desk of junk and came up with this. I tried several springs, different sizes and strengths, but didn't like the idea of my vapcap becoming a projectile and settled with the rubber ear bud piece . It pushes the vape up just far enough for me to grab it easily, no more and no less
Different strokes I guess haha I love that my Vapcap can be shot out of my dynastash, I make a game out of it a lot of the time to see if I can catch it when it shoots out

sk8man121

Frozen_Vaporent
I jumped on it. Also curious as to performance differences between the stock M '18 and M '18 with included free titanium tip. I have an M '17 that I use with the old (same as new?) titanium tip currently (either with a Pipes Jarhead induction heater or a single flame Honest torch) and am wondering how/if this will be an upgrade. VAS more than anything else, I'm sure.

Edit: I also notice the M '18 is described on the website as "Medical-grade Stainless Steel," whereas the '17 is described as "stainless steel." Is the material different, or is this simply a continuity error?

kuzko

I wonder if the free Ti tip is the new style tip like the 18 ss tip. The picture in the email shows the old fins but that promo pic a few posts back looks like the new ss tip.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
There are no current thin finned Ti tips. The LE had them (and other changes) but that was a special build and the current Gen5 has flat fins.

Who knows what the future holds, however. I'm sure the new SS tip wouldn't have them if they weren't an improvement. I DO like my LE tip...

If there WERE a new Gen 5 tip (Gen 6 I guess) I'm sure it would have been announced.

Top Bottom