stark1

Lonesome Planet
Nice to hear about the meeting of like minds! :lol::lol:

Surely there must be an enterprising glassblower who is going to start a glass sipping stem
shoppe for the newly minted Exclusive DynaVap Heating Station (DHS), to complete
The Coffee Mug persona....

ei6sMzg.jpg

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
@cybrguy, @bizwaxzion, are the magnets so strong that when you lift the vc the cap pulls off?
I neglected to answer this. Yes, generally. If the edge of the tip, however, manages to get under the crimp in the cap, it may need the nudge that bizwaxzion describes above. In my experience one wants to avoid pushing too hard on the IH heater switch to prevent this...

That would be the one upside to the optical switch. I think there are more downsides.

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
@Summer yes I'll be on the @VapoShop stand with George and the team all day tomorrow so they know where to find me, just look for the guy with a Walnut snout.

@beyond6strings I have full permission from George himself to break it. Gonna be a full on CBD day demo'ing the shit out of it for the 10's of thousands of stoners. I couldn't keep it together on the full on THC stuff.

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
@Summer yes I'll be on the @VapoShop stand with George and the team all day tomorrow so they know where to find me, just look for the guy with a Walnut snout.

@beyond6strings I have full permission from George himself to break it. Gonna be a full on CBD day demo'ing the shit out of it for the 10's of thousands of stoners. I couldn't keep it together on the full on THC stuff.

Are you able to fill us in on battery life during this testing? Even type of battery used? Interested if it's LiPo or Li-Ion?

Some vague ambiguous hints would even be nice! Enjoy your weekend man, very well deserved by all. @VapCap @phattpiggie

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
@almost there I'll see if there's anyway that the Artist Corner can make a return.

When we got there I stood in front of him and said nothing as he dealt with a customer, I got one of those 'do I know you' glances.
When he'd finished I said 'Hello George' to which he replied with my real name and we both stood there with huge grins.
Going to be good staying on his side of the counter out of the crowd running as many bowls for as many people who want to see or try the VC.

almost there

@almost there I'll see if there's anyway that the Artist Corner can make a return.

When we got there I stood in front of him and said nothing as he dealt with a customer, I got one of those 'do I know you' glances.
When he'd finished I said 'Hello George' to which he replied with my real name and we both stood there with huge grins.
Going to be good staying on his side of the counter out of the crowd running as many bowls for as many people who want to see or try the VC.
U shoulda brought that triple tip bazooka, surely i’ll See the signal from here:nod:

Dutch-Mic

@Dutch-Mic Congratulations! Having a kiddo is like getting a Masters in Life. Best thing ever (said the dad of 4 amazing daughters). And I fully endorse canna-parenting. It will help you be a better parent-no shit.

:cheers: :leaf::leaf: :clap:

Haha thanks man! I indeed asked myself: Canna raise a kid? Cannabis helps me to focus and finish tasks like cleaning the house, that's why my girlfriend is a big fan of it:D Good to read that it can have a positive effect on parenting!

@Dutch-Mic Awesome news man :tup: Gotta love those little Amsterdam kiddies, strapped to the back of the bikes, don't give a fuck about the tourists :D :peace: :leaf:

:rofl:First words of Amsterdam kiddies: f*uck tourists! And after that mom and dad.
Thanks for the messages and likes everyone!

To add something Dynavap related: I don't know why, but all my tips don't fit in my cocobolo stem anymore :hmm: I tried different o-rings and condensers, but that didn't make a difference.

Vapoleon

Vapoleon Bonaparte
How hard is it for Foreigners to get weed in Spain? Sounds like you guys are having a great time! Have fun!

Its easier than anywhere. There are people asking you in the city centre:
Hash, "coke"??
Other people can give you green too if U ask for.

But there are canna clubs there, where U can get some really great strains, finest quality (u could call it medical).

Also; having 3 plants/person in a house/flat is legal, so there are many sources instantly to anyone.

Easier than to buy alcohol after 8 or 10pm (dont remember the time limit/regulation for drinks to buy from a shop at night) :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom