trfe

Look at the top left hand corner of the page.

Click on Log In if you have an account.

Click on Register to create an account.

For Wholesale enquiries, click on the Wholesale button on the top right hand corner.

Oh duh. Thanks.

I was in “log in” section and there was no where else to go.

Had to back out.

Summer

Long Island, NY
I can't believe that we started getting our packages today & no one's talking about their goodies. OK ... I'll start.

1st, I got the ti & an ebony mp. Very much like them both. I had picked up the the dark/light wood mp during the livefeed flash sale. I wasn't impressed with it as it isn't free-flowing when spinning -- resistance like rubber soles skidding on a tile floor. I was hoping this was an anomaly &, happily, I can say it was. I compared it to the ebony mp & it appears to be cut off center. One side looks like it's, what, up to a 1/2 mm wider. I'll measure tomorrow tom. in the light -- ya know, old eyes :(-- & then will contact Dynavap for replacement.

The new 7-fin is beautiful, especially when spinning. The intricate milling is thoroughly impressive. While I can't speak to heat up/cool-down times yet, I did notice what one member posted on the 7-fin thread that the cap does cool down noticeably faster & it's true. Much appreciated! And another poster referred to the abv removal being hindered by the more prominent screen grooves. There's no hindrance for me cause I only use the digger to rim out when emptying & to stir, so, for me, just as easy as before. This tip is a work of art & a vc collector's item. So @VapCap, please do make a surplus for those of us who have misgivings having not purchased more.

Oh, & I did notice that this tip fits snuggly in all my stems & consistently across them. The gen 5 fits differently in all my stems; in some, real loose. The ss fits noticeably snugger in the stems, but still inconsistent between stems. This 7 fits the same in each. It's truly a pleasure. And I can no longer push the screen in the bowl with a bic pen end as the screen grooves narrow the inside of the tip, so I found a smaller diameter pen. Funny to think that have dedicated screen insertion pens are part of the vc experience. :p

Tonight I created my only lego: I put the new tip & the Omni mp, with no condenser, upside down on the M, &, Nice! :nod:... so much vapor with absolutely no draw resistance -- I assume like a one-hitter, although I've never tried one. Made me feel like @phattpiggie. :D Used PIH. Anyone with both an Omni & M has to try this set-up once. Works great if you're in a rush to get the deed done.

Got some small & large smapstash tubes. They are fabulous for storing tips, caps ... E-nano gongs. :tup: And a magnet & a couple of XL condensers for the new spinning mps.

I still need more caps, but I'm holding off to see if @Squiby's 420 clock-face, etched cap resurfaces for the 420 sale.

I'm just thrilled with today's envelope. My only disappointment is that my envelope wasn't purple. I only got the purple envelope once & am mezmerized by the electric color; I want collection of them. :D There should be a check box during checkout for envelope color preference. :p

Now I'd like to hear about your goodies received. OK, off to try out my new lego'd M one more time. :nod: :D

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Moose put a wet nose in my sleep—a shure fire indicator that someone has to go out. :hmm:

So there, you have it. :D

@stark1 you :evil: , we both know that you didn't reserve the LE tip, so don't tell me you need consoling. :cool:

:lol:

I did order one when it was listed on the site, later someone decided they were
sold out. Out in the cold. But (still) a happy camper.

Guess I’ll just have to settle on thee original 4th Gen tippy toe toe, missy. :razz:

7Tll8US.jpg

Last edited:

Summer

Long Island, NY
@Mr. Me2, we are both on the east coast. Stark's an early riser even if Moose's wet nose is the cause. Much to my detriment, I've been a late or early morning going-to-bedder for the longest time. But I've been reversing it for a few nights now -- just not last night. Had to play with my new dynavap stuff. :p

looking for something that will give me better vapour than the m something more efficent and more potent wothout the use of butane i have no budget

AddictedToCombustion,

mrb

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
looking for something that will give me better vapour than the m something more efficent and more potent wothout the use of butane i have no budget
Do you have an M? If not how do you know it's not good enough? And if yes are you sure your tequnique can't be improved?

I find the M gives a smoother vapour. And after my 20yrs smoking I prefer the SLIGHTLY harsher hitting vibes of the ti-tips.(not to mention the smaller bowl options)

Unlike other butane vapes the Dynavap’s don’t force you to inhale any butane. But if you want butane free vapcaps you need to look at Induction heaters (IH) to heat it instead.

As for the lack of cash. . . Most people feel they quickly re-coupe the costs of the Dynavap after a month or two of using less herb as a result.

I think people are going to need more info from you to help! But there is no easy transition away from smoking. You have to accept a slight change in habits or you’ll never get off the smoke.

10 months ago I finally kicked tobacco and combustion overall with the help of a reliable e-cig and my first Dynavap. It took two weeks of ‘hell’ followed by two weeks of middling satisfaction before I was actually at a point that I preferred my new routine. (Baring the fact that after 20yrs of smoking I will always 'think' I want a cigarette)

thank you guys for replying with helpful response yes i have unlimited money and i own an m. it doesnt give me much vapor and it requires techniques to perfect it but it is a very good vaporizer just looking for something that is more easy to use e.g doesnt require heating using butane lighters

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
thank you guys for replying with helpful response yes i have unlimited money and i own an m. it doesnt give me much vapor and it requires techniques to perfect it but it is a very good vaporizer just looking for something that is more easy to use e.g doesnt require heating using butane lighters

With an unlimited budget I'd still stay in the Dynaverse and do as @SloJimFizz recommends: get an Omni of your choice and an induction heater. No more butane, you can control the air intake and adjust the size of the bowl to your liking.

Also, here's a tip on how to get lots of vapor until these items arrive. Use a single flame torch and direct the flame at the lower third of the cap at the digger out end. It will roast the material for longer and create more vapor. If you're feeling brave you can even go 1 or 2 seconds past the click, but if I do that I move the flame towards the clicker end of the tip. You can improve the experience you're having right now.

Best of luck, and congratulations on having unlimited money. I can only imagine what that must feel like.

mrb

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker

Then you should definitely consider a Titanium tipped dynavap (any model that's not the M) and an induction heater.
Induction heaters are currently only really available from @Pipes although Dynavap seem to have their own version in prototype phase at the moment. .

To briefly leave the Dynaverse. . . The Healthy Rips Fury2 is gaining a lot of admiration, and many of the regular posters here in the Dynavap thread can be found on the Fury thread praising that device also.. .

beyond6strings

So I've been curious lately as to just how much material I've been using with my vapcaps and was wondering if I was really saving $ and flower with my vapcaps.

Last week was one of those weeks where if I'd been combusting I would have gone through 7g; no question. With my vapcaps and Milaana working overtime last week I went through 2.5g.

At $10 a gram average, my vapes saved me at least $45 last week. Talk about a device that pays for itself.

mucsusn

60 going on 20
That’s been my experience ever since my very first vape (a Crafty). It’s just that the VC takes it to another level with its versatility. I usually go with 1.5 to 2.5 grams a week. With the same usage pattern pre-vaping, it was an ounce a month. So I basically created a vape collection budget with an already in place budgeted commodity. Win/win:clap::tup::rockon:

Last edited:

Godspeed

So I've been curious lately as to just how much material I've been using with my vapcaps and was wondering if I was really saving $ and flower with my vapcaps.

Last week was one of those weeks where if I'd been combusting I would have gone through 7g; no question. With my vapcaps and Milaana working overtime last week I went through 2.5g.

At $10 a gram average, my vapes saved me at least $45 last week. Talk about a device that pays for itself.

I agree Ken -

The Firefly 2 uses about three to four times the amount of the Omni for the same medicinal dose, and even then, the resulting high is not very satisfying to me.

As I only use .05 - .07mg of flower a day, a gram will last me at least 14 days with the Omni.

I guess I’m a “cheap date”. :leaf:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
That’s been my experience every since my very first vape (a Crafty). It’s just that the VC takes it to another level with its versatility. I usually go with 1.5 to 2.5 grams a week. With the same usage pattern pre-vaping, it was an ounce a month. So I basically created a vape collection budget with an already in place budgeted commodity. Win/win:clap::tup::rockon:

Says the connoiseur of a VapCap Empire....:tup:

Buy a VapCap, make it pay for itself + have money left over to get another VapCap. ETC.

Sounds like a theory of finance management for stoners. Look out, Donny!

might end up getting a omni however the m is pretty good enough gets me stoned on 2 full bowls lol however still looking for something electronic the IH looks perfect but it heats the whole cap does it affct its performance compared to using single flame lighter dialing in your temp

beyond6strings

That’s been my experience every since my very first vape (A Crafty). It’s just that the VC takes it to another level with its versatility. I usually go with 1.5 to 2.5 grams a week. With the same usage pattern pre-vaping, it was an ounce a month. So I basically created a vape collection budget with an already in place budgeted commodity. Win/win:clap::tup::rockon:

@mucsusn When I first started lurking on this forum I wondered how everyone afforded all their vaporizers. As they compare to smoking devices vaporizers are expensive items. Now I get it. And that makes me happy, because I've got my eyes on some custom wood stems/vongs, and some glass stems and those will need tips and caps.

@Godspeed I know what you mean about efficiency. I get more from my .025g than I did from a full chamber in my OG Pax (a pox upon it). I can't imagine using any of my vapcaps in the full chamber setting. When I get a new tip I'm always surprised at how deep the bowl is, and ever more surprised that people are pushing for a bigger bowl. .07 a day? Good for you. When I combusted I was going through .75-1g a day so for me to bring it down to about .35g is a huge win. As are the health benefits. My lungs continue to feel better each passing week.

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
Since coming down with a flu on Friday I've maybe used my vapcaps 3 times, I'm still on the same nug that I compressed and stuck in there. My tolerance must be dropping pretty quickly since I keep getting to the same low level that I'm seeking (I don't like getting high while I'm sick), while taking less vapour and less actives in. One bag from the partially spent load in my Herbalizer was a waste as I couldn't even get through the bag. I felt like I was too high after a second pull from it and ended up purging the vapour from the bag.:shrug:. Vapcaps are working much better for my very slight vapour requirements than my electrics.

I might just go on a microdose kick and enjoy the weed savings while my tolerance is at this low point.

Not sure where I was going with this post... I think I mean to say that I was reminded this week that vapcaps are very versatile. From a tiny dose with light heating that is just enough to take the edge off this killer sinus headache, to a full tip heated to the max to stop my brain from running in circles.

Top Bottom