Dynalowrider

DirtyD, got any pretty pictures? I'd settle for ugly ones.:lol: I think this idea is ingenious. Good on you.
I'm always packing a "sippy"cup. I have three as it is. No anal retentiveness here.:lol:
I have a mini on order, or I would entertain the idea myself. Was thinking a wide-mouth Thermos. Doc

Edit: thought I would dress up my Mini as a large juice box when it gets here.

janusportal

So I haven't been paying attention to the vape game for a while, can someone fill me in on why the unis are all missing from the online shop?

Also, can anyone recommend a cleaning solution available in the UK?

Mr.Sifter

there are still in the "builder" on the dynavap website.

george mentioned they are NOT going to be phased out.
you will still get them.

only builder though.

some resellers still stock uni bodies.

edit:

AAAAAND,

why does vapcap AVB smell stronger and somehow "unrefined".
is it the quicker extraction?
if it was wine I would say vapcap avb is like stronghearted redwine from chile and SOLO avb is a pinot grigio (grauburgunder)

d'you know what I mean ?

do you know BAGeL Radio ?
What alternative rock radio should sound like.
http://somafm.com/player/#/now-playing/bagel

chill.
just sharing the experience for a super super good radio.
its like you ipad was magically filled with all of the beautiful stuff you know you want without even having heared it.

edit:
ok, this was my translation. :D
here is the original:

"Listening to indie genius DJ Ted spin live at shows around town or online at his CMJ award-winning site BAGeL Radio sounds just like listening to your iPod on shuffle -- if your iPod had magically been filled up with stuff you always wish you owned or didn't know about yet but will later want to own." -7x7 Magazine

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
If your AVB still smells strongly are you sure you have gotten all you can from it? My AVB never smells strongly from any of my vapes, and if it did I would try vaping it some more...

Many folk are only interested in lower temp vaping and aren't TRYING to get everything, but I'm guessing that isn't you. It certainly isn't me.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
If your AVB still smells strongly are you sure you have gotten all you can from it? My AVB never smells strongly from any of my vapes, and if it did I would try vaping it some more...

Many folk are only interested in lower temp vaping and aren't TRYING to get everything, but I'm guessing that isn't you. It certainly isn't me.
Maybe you or someone can help me?
The "M" is incrediable?
DARN? F^CK? POWERFUL?
Most FOOD FACTORIES have STAINLESS STEEL?
3QsoToD.jpg

DA "M" will MILKSHAKE H2O PIPES?

Boden

Aspie polymath

ya man,

i really like to get it all.
seems more natural to me.
been doing AVB solo2 at 220°C (max temp) test for comparisson in AVB bud stink.

I dont mean weed smell left in AVB.
I mean the AVB smell.
We all know it.

I vape low temp and use the AVB in Brownies with toasted nuts. Very sedative

Edit: Actually... it’s more toasted nuts and ABV held together with brownie mix.

Yumm

Squiby

Anyone got any suggestions on how to use the VapCap M with hashish?

I just pop it into the herb chamber and heat the bottom of the cap then go a second or two last the click. If I have soft Aphgani hash, I pinch off a bit and flatten it into a thin pancake. If I have hard Moroccan hash, I slice a thin water with a razor and away we go. It's easy peasy with the Vapcap.

Last edited:

Alex3oe

Accessory Maker
Seems that I'm trying to compensate the lack of being allowed to vape each day with shopping :(

So I ended up with this beauties, missing parts to complete stardustsailors stem are on their way too.

2EUQUW6.jpg

Spent much more than I can afford actually...

Saturday a week ago I could test my VapCaps for the first time. Fell in love at once. It's on of the, if not the, tastiest and most effective vapes I ever used. Quite similar to the Vapman, which i love too, but easier to handle and it seems the VapCap is heating more equal through its chamber. With the Vapman I always have to mix the load after some puffs, what is not necessary with the VapCap. And the VapCap is easier to clean. I'm a little bit sad about sending my Vapman to retirement now.

lookhigh

FC member
Also, can anyone recommend a cleaning solution available in the UK?
ISO is called rubbing alcohol here in the pharmacy.
Dishwasher is great for cleaning metal glass etc. I trow everything in the dishwasher and couldn't bother with reclaim.
You can also get PBW in home brew shops.
For a quick clean warm up the metal parts and pull a cloth or tissue trough it.

Doktor Dub

Seems that I'm trying to compensate the lack of being allowed to vape each day with shopping :(

So I ended up with this beauties, missing parts to complete stardustsailors stem are on their way too.

2EUQUW6.jpg

Spent much more than I can afford actually...

Saturday a week ago I could test my VapCaps for the first time. Fell in love at once. It's on of the, if not the, tastiest and most effective vapes I ever used. Quite similar to the Vapman, which i love too, but easier to handle and it seems the VapCap is heating more equal through its chamber. With the Vapman I always have to mix the load after some puffs, what is not necessary with the VapCap. And the VapCap is easier to clean. I'm a little bit sad about sending my Vapman to retirement now.

That is a nice collection you have there @Alex3oe

I just realized i don t post much in this thread although i really like my Omnivap - it s just working so i dont feel the need to talk too much about it.

Used my Omni a lot on new years evening and realized one more time who practical this little thing is - so small, so "not disturbing others" and so easy pocketable - just had to say this :-)

Hi guys,

I haven't been round for a while now, but I came up with a question that only your expertise can answer. I own an OmniVap XL, and I love it so much, that I want to have replacement of almost all parts. Then I thought... If I buy a Ti-Woody XLS, which parts of it will be compatible with my Omni XL?

Thank you! :D

gimmiemore

Hi guys,

I haven't been round for a while now, but I came up with a question that only your expertise can answer. I own an OmniVap XL, and I love it so much, that I want to have replacement of almost all parts. Then I thought... If I buy a Ti-Woody XLS, which parts of it will be compatible with my Omni XL?

It's all compatible yes, only big difference is the Omni condenser, the woody is using a regular condenser ,so you won't be able for instance to put the wood mouth piece on the omni condenser.
Basically you can switch the stems, the tips, caps.

Doktor Dub

Hi guys,

These parts will be compatible:
  • Cap
  • Tip
  • Stem
incompatible:
  • condenser
  • Mouthpiece
  • o-rings
TBH: i would just buy another omni xl, perhaps with a wood body, if you like it so much. In my opinion, the omni is a big step up from the woodys.

On the other hand side - i don t think you would need more spare parts than o rings and perhaps a cap (but you WANT another Vapcap perhaps) :-)

:2c:

wileycoyote1103

Dropped my M dented the tip of the cap, right on the edge, where the little disk sits.
Well now it doesn't rattle anymore, clicks way to early.
I have a tile floor, it seems most all my glass has been demolished by it.

Last edited:

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
I lurked here for a month or so before I signed up. And somewhere on one of the threads I saw something about using a water pipe without the water-I laughed at the idea. Who but a 'stoner' would think of using a bong without water in it?

Who indeed?

Apparently a very smart 'who' because I just tried it yesterday with my "M" and my Omnivap and holy fuck. Massive tasty clouds of goodness. I can just put the empty bong in my lap while I twirl/heat the Vapcap, don't have to worry about spilling, pop the VC into the fat mouthpiece that I placed in the bong and happiness ensues.

I've been educating myself on vaping for about 10 years, but have found more useful information about vaporizers and vape techniques on this site in two months than I did in the previous decade.

Thank you-all of you.

Let's make this the best week ever.

Cheers, kb

Top Bottom