pxl_jockey

Just a dude
@stark1 What is this ceramic talk I see you talking about? Do you have one? Did you make it? Is this a VC dog walking solution? Is this all too OT? If so, PM me and prepare to dumb it down my friend! Is this gizmo going to need its own thread?

I really enjoyed the torch lighter box/stash pictures, very cool. I'm telling myself that I don't really need to acquire more lighters atm with a Skelator on the horizon. I'm not sure if I really believe myself though.

@ataxian Man, I am so glad that you're getting good results easily! The M is pretty effing fabulous, eh? For me, the VapCap ticks the one-hitter/joint box very well. I'm just tickled you decided to give it a go! Just wait, it gets even better! That's been my experience anyway, I am still amazed by the results at times.

paehtod

Oh and @paehtod :
looks like ya need to plug her in lol:cheers:
YEah it is my first cycle, just want to see how long it can go from full charged, i received my portside from Tuesday and today is Sunday, the indication light turn green, i plug in to recharge about 3 hours to full again. 1 full charge for 5days i am very satified:)

Where can I get a igniter like the photo above? (I have plenty of LIGHTER'S)
@paehtod do you know?
Hi @ataxian , you mean those torch lighters? All i bought from a lady in the night market in Hong Kong, her price is the most bargain, plastic type only $2-$3, metal type only $5-$6. You may visit her in Temple Street when you travel to Hong Kong. Or you can get some from Dynavap web site.
mBlzkSR.jpg

If you mean the Portside Induction Heater, you may PM @Pipes to order 1:)

lookhigh

FC member
Cheap lighters from China on Ebay are ok. The tron is so much better.
The lid does not slide into the 7 fin tip grooves not that i would use it that way but hey.
Spread of the 2 flames is just perfect when the tip is touching the lid. Fuel gauge could be clearer and is not accurate.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Woah. Got some :zzz: Now, back on track! Choo! Choo!

VapCap, on.

Any news from port side about the mini PIH? Guess I’ll try riggin up a IH module with a Belt
Battery to tone down the form factor, ordered a Li-Po (understand they are less likely to
explode
( reason d’etra to keep UFOs away from ones face haha )).
—& charger.

Travel lightly, my Friend.

UXtYbJq.jpg

Last edited:

WarpaintFree

Did it feel almost like smoke? But maybe not taste as bad? (at least hitting it directly)
think the same happened to me just now with some cbd strain

Yep, and mine is a CBD strain too.

Of the 3 or 4 pure (~20:1) CBD strains I have or have tried, all of them have been over dried and poorly cured. Even stored with Bovedas, the drier material will combust or get close much easier than moister material. YMMV.

shredder

Of the 3 or 4 pure (~20:1) CBD strains I have or have tried, all of them have been over dried and poorly cured. Even stored with Bovedas, the drier material will combust or get close much easier than moister material. YMMV.

I'm not sure you could draw any conclutions tho. My cannatonic #4 (15%cbd) cures really nice in a jar with a bodeva pack. I have a bit left from last harvest some 3 months ago that vapes great. It tastes something like sour cherries, with a fruity sweet after taste.

LabPong

YEah it is my first cycle, just want to see how long it can go from full charged, i received my portside from Tuesday and today is Sunday, the indication light turn green, i plug in to recharge about 3 hours to full again. 1 full charge for 5days i am very satified:)

Hi @ataxian , you mean those torch lighters? All i bought from a lady in the night market in Hong Kong, her price is the most bargain, plastic type only $2-$3, metal type only $5-$6. You may visit her in Temple Street when you travel to Hong Kong. Or you can get some from Dynavap web site.
mBlzkSR.jpg

If you mean the Portside Induction Heater, you may PM @Pipes to order 1:)

I think he was asking about the Pipes IH. Glad you got one.....awesome stuff.....and yea...days on end for a full charge is so fun and enjoyable.

My cannatonic #4 (15%cbd) cures really nice in a jar with a bodeva pack. I have a bit left from last harvest some 3 months ago that vapes great. It tastes something like sour cherries, with a fruity sweet after taste.

wow....15% cdb....and tastes like cherries and fruit......yummy! I love my cherry diesel, and to have some high % CBD in the same vain.....would be incredible.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Seems a induction vaporizer is in the works, hopefully to hit the marketplace soon. :spliff:

Wouldn’t it be lovely if VapCap got an R&D team to develop a proprietary Pico VapCap
Heater, small enough to carry with a VapCap. Slim enough to strap on to a belt.

A “merger”, of inductive vaporization, and the marketplace!

IntoTheVoid

Pride Goeth Before A Fall
My CBD God Bud is nice and sticky and moist. It’s not over dried in the least. When it goes in my vap chamber if I have any that hits the outside, it sticks to the rim.

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
there is an 'official' way to roll the vapcap in your hand...it takes a while to master though...took me a couple weeks, now i can spin it like a pro
I can only spin my To Woody-S because of the spinning MP. My Omni when I spin it in my hand I somehow screw/unscrew the condenser :( I just can't figure it out. Thank goodness for my IH. No IH, then I need my woody

almost there

I can only spin my To Woody-S because of the spinning MP. My Omni when I spin it in my hand I somehow screw/unscrew the condenser :( I just can't figure it out. Thank goodness for my IH. No IH, then I need my woody
that spinning mp is a godsend. I convinced myself I could spin a vapcap without the mp bc I liked the look of the SBM so much but that went right back into the tube a day later.

IntoTheVoid

I put the mouthpiece of my Omni kinda wedged in the palm/heel of my hand. Not enough pressure to make it unscrew my air setting. Then I can freely spin it while heating. I alternate clockwise and counter clockwise every other heating session to keep my dexterity up.

hinglemccringleberry

that spinning mp is a godsend. I convinced myself I could spin a vapcap without the mp bc I liked the look of the SBM so much but that went right back into the tube a day later.

I sometimes twirl my woody xls without using the spinner just to get a feel for it. And every time Im like, "what a hassle, why would anyone want any other model over this?"
I curl the MP in my ring finger and use my index finger/thumb just below the tip to spin the device 1 direction which can be done very steadily. And if precision lighting at the top or bottom of the cap with a 1 or 2 flame torch is what youre after, the spinning MP makes it possible in a way that no other model does. Sure you can do it with the non spinners, but its too much effort to hold it perfectly steady and after a long day of work I just want to use the thing without having to work so much.

Last edited:

IntoTheVoid

I sometimes twirl my woody xls without using the spinner just to get a feel for it. And every time Im like, "what a hassle, why would anyone want any other model over this?"
What do you mean by “the spinner”? I’m still a bit of a newbie. I developed my style out of necessity and watching YouTube reviews. It’s all I know.

Top Bottom