WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
Does the entire vape stick to a magnet or just the cap?

Ok got bored... Made another out of cocobolo. This is just under 4" ... I wanted it roughly the size of the M.

MrYK1ud.jpg

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
Are you making your own stashes/stands.

And if so......for sale?
That's purrrttyyy.......

Thanks brother! I'm just playing around really... I haven't even received my vapcap yet LOL

These are just stands and cap pullers. But if the vap itself sticks to a magnet I have another idea in the works!

This was the last of my cocobolo but i have plenty of buckeye burl... Which is my favorite wood! And several other wood species as well.

I could sell or even trade ya one for vapcap pieces or accessories but I'm no professional craftsman... I'm just a guy that loves playing with wood :D

VisiblyVaped

Thanks brother! I'm just playing around really... I haven't even received my vapcap yet LOL

These are just stands and cap pullers. But if the vap itself sticks to a magnet I have another idea in the works!

This was the last of my cocobolo but i have plenty of buckeye burl... Which is my favorite wood! And several other wood species as well.

I could sell or even trade ya one for vapcap pieces or accessories but I'm no professional craftsman... I'm just a guy that loves playing with wood :D

I am a bit new to vapcaps so I have no spare accessories for these vapes to trade, but I have other vapes and I would be interested in a possible purchase.

It looks handy to have

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
I am a bit new to vapcaps so I have no spare accessories for these vapes to trade, but I have other vapes and I would be interested in a possible purchase.

It looks handy to have

No worries bud! Once i tinker some more and get some more ideas executed I'll hit you up!

Alright guys... I'm sorry for blowing this thread up with these things but this will be the last for a while i promise... At least until after i actually have a vapcap LOL

Ok So.... I don't know if the vapcap M sticks to a magnet or not but if it does this will be dual purpose...

The vapcap could sit on the side making a more portable setup for on the go and i made this so the magnet bracket can spin... Spinning it out makes it stick to a vertical surface way more secure. Like... Say in a car... Stuck to a cell phone mount... Or a metal desk... Or whatever...

CvBPfEg.jpg

qDxAZgy.jpg

UckcMDD.jpg

DtjTtm0.jpg

Alex03

Completely understand this, some people want is closed off, others want it partially closed off and then there are those that want it only closed off for part of the draw (usually the first part). The O-ring placement trick is definitely difficult to get right as the rings tend to shift when inserting the condenser tube

Just put the Orings in the Tip end of the Condenser.
Then insert a Needle/ toothpick in the Carb hole.
A strong Needle Works best because it allows the condenser to pass though when you Insert it while stopping the oring from going past the Carb hole.

If you use the needle to place your condenser oring in a way that it covers the carb hole at an angle you can turn your uni in an variable airflow omni/Uni You can adjust the airflow
By turning the Mouthpiece AND the Condenser. ( I do that by Holding the vapcap in One Hand. With my thumb and indexfinger of the other I hold the Mouthpiece AND at the same time apply Pressure on the oring and condenser (visible inside the Mouthpiece) with the tip of my middlefinger.
Now turn clockwise or counterclockwise like you woukd do with your omni. The Condenser Inside your body/stem should Now turn around its own axis.

That way the oring winds up and down the Condenser
Changeing the Space left open in carb hole for air to enter.

Try it Works. At least for me.

So Now when ever I want Variable airflow but for some reason wont like to take my omni with me I reach for me modified variable airflow uni.

It Really Works like my omni with the variable airflow Condenser.

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
I have one question though, what does Omnivap mean?
It means it has an Omni Condenser rather than a standard condenser. The Omni lets you set the airflow through the carb from fully choked to fully open, removing the need to feather the carb.

As for the meaning of "omnivap" I'm not quite sure. Omni means "all" and doesn't make much sense to be used in this application to me. Perhaps it just sounded cool as a flagship product name which is what I'm leaning towards.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
It means it has an Omni Condenser rather than a standard condenser. The Omni lets you set the airflow through the carb from fully choked to fully open, removing the need to feather the carb.

As for the meaning of "omnivap" I'm not quite sure. Omni means "all" and doesn't make much sense to be used in this application to me. Perhaps it just sounded cool as a flagship product name which is what I'm leaning towards.

I'll settle for that. Top of the line.

Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Omni! Hellaluliah!

Coming soon to your local movie haus!

stark1,
Reactions: Squiby

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated

Welcome to the happy VapCap thread, @WoodVillain!

I seem to recall you were quite active on some other thread. A lot of woodies here, so your expertise
With wood craft will greatly be appreciated! :clap:

Thanks man! And yea I have been active on a few threads over the years. Tried 10 or so vapes but ended up hating being tied to an electrical outlet, and hated dealing with batteries even more! Ended up selling and giving away all my vapes and going back to smoking joints for ease of use...

But now i have these damn ulcers and smoke makes them feel much worse... Time to return to the vape world :D

My favorite portable vape so far, as far as convenience and function, was the triihouse lily... Butane powered on demand and with a little practice i could get huge thick vapor clouds... Every time!

They are no longer made apparently... But look very similar to the sticky brick vapes.

BUT... Due to the glass... And the way you use.. it screamed METH pipe... Making me not want to use it anywhere there was other people.

Also tried the arizer air, solo, and extreme q... The firewood 3... A few log vapes, volcano, and possibly a couple more i can't remember... But again... Even though i liked the vapes... The batteries or being stuck beside an outlet was always the deal breaker in the end.

That's where the vapcap comes in! I was looking for a no glass, butane powered, small discreet vape with minimal parts to clean. I think and hope this will be the perfect vape for me to keep me from smoking...

kushkush

happy camper....
Thanks man! And yea I have been active on a few threads over the years. Tried 10 or so vapes but ended up hating being tied to an electrical outlet, and hated dealing with batteries even more! Ended up selling and giving away all my vapes and going back to smoking joints for ease of use...

But now i have these damn ulcers and smoke makes them feel much worse... Time to return to the vape world :D

My favorite portable vape so far, as far as convenience and function, was the triihouse lily... Butane powered on demand and with a little practice i could get huge thick vapor clouds... Every time!

They are no longer made apparently... But look very similar to the sticky brick vapes.

BUT... Due to the glass... And the way you use.. it screamed METH pipe... Making me not want to use it anywhere there was other people.

Also tried the arizer air, solo, and extreme q... The firewood 3... A few log vapes, volcano, and possibly a couple more i can't remember... But again... Even though i liked the vapes... The batteries or being stuck beside an outlet was always the deal breaker in the end.

That's where the vapcap comes in! I was looking for a no glass, butane powered, small discreet vape with minimal parts to clean. I think and hope this will be the perfect vape for me to keep me from smoking...

I can identify totally with your wanting to be rid of all those batteries! They're fine for ecigs but not at all fine for cannabis vaping, because they die off in no time and are oftentimes proprietary so they're not real cheap. Anyway, with the DV mods, not having to use batteries is the bees-knees! :)

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I don't have the problem with batteries that many of you have, maybe because of the reliability of the battery vapes I use, and the fact that I'm not a heavy enough user to go through more than one set in a day.
I also don't have a problem with torch operated vapes that many folks have, mostly because I have reliable torches with fuel windows and the VC (and the Lotus) are very reliable and controllable vapes.
Finally, with the addition of the Jarhead, I don't have a problem using a plug in at home when I am there due to its convenience, predictability and reliability. With my VCs and the Jarhead there is no need to session or leave it on or wait for it to heat up, which are the downside to many electrics.
So, I guess my point is that any of the 3 main sources of heating vapes can be made to bend to our will and provide the kind of hits and reliability and buzz that we want if we make the effort to narrow down our needs and target our desires. And there is literally no need to shortchange ourselves on variety or opportunity to make our chosen method of dealing with our maladies (or just getting where we want to be) easier, more entertaining and easier to fit into our lifestyles, however they may be designed.

Top Bottom