VisiblyVaped

Go with something with a Ti tip as they are the best tasting IMO.

:peace:
This man speaks true. I started with an M, stainless steel tip, and now that is my backup/travel. I got a nanovong with ti tip and I LOVE it. The only problem is I want another one.....
So the M can be my backups backup.
Look how nicely it just fits in my water pipe and it hits great dry....
c1iVf7G.jpg

MonkeyTime

I think it would be fascinating to know how much merchandise is in peoples carts unordered but still sitting there. I nearly always have stuff sitting like that...
I did, but the sale and another purchase after sale for some parts and bodies I should have purchased during the sale cleared my cart.

Now it's a Portside that could be here as early as Monday that has my interest. Batteries arrived Friday.....

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Actually, if emails I receive from vendors are any indication, the vendors themselves probably have this info. I have gotten several emails reminding me of items that are still in my cart. I got one from Best Buy just today. Probably just depends on what commerce software they are using...

I can think of lots of ways that info could be useful for the vendor, tho how much of that carted merchandise actually finally gets purchased may be even more useful.

VisiblyVaped

Have a blackwood double crown stem in the cart for some time now. Can, yet really can't afford rite now, VCAS is torturing me slowly and softly... Thanks George! Just give 'em a lil taste...they'll be back!))))

Yep I do. I have a XL blackwood Ti and a nonavong stem in my cart, just cant pull the trigger yet.:(

Ahhhh my people. I just received my Nanovong on Thursday. I've had it and loved it since then yet the DVAS is eating at me.
I really only want the og vapcap and a double crown. I can currently survive without the dynastash and induction heater (though not for very long).

People think crack is addictive. They've never gotten a vapcap and used it with good flowers.
We need to create a psa

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
I'm looking to buy my first vapcap and looking at the "M" model.

But i have a question.... I was also thinking of buying the dynakit deluxe kit that puff it up offers for $35..

But I'm wondering if the O rings and Ti screens offered in this kit even work with the "M" model?

Thanks fellas.

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
People think crack is addictive. They've never gotten a vapcap and used it with good flowers.
We need to create a psa

The M is a gateway for all the other models. ;)
George was literally giving them away, since the cap is $20 on a normal day, just setting the hook.
You Sir have entered a zone many of us have entered and have remained. Glad to have you. :wave:
You need to get on the @phattpiggie list now while there is one.
We all enable down here. :evil:

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
Screw it... I'm impatient. I just ordered the M... without the kit for now... since i don't know if the ti screens work on the SS model. I can order the backup screens and o-rings later i guess.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Ahhhh my people. I just received my Nanovong on Thursday. I've had it and loved it since then yet the DVAS is eating at me.
I really only want the og vapcap and a double crown. I can currently survive without the dynastash and induction heater (though not for very long).

We need to create a psa

Plenty of great stuff on the DV page - I have a chest full of my own to prove it! But, if I were you I'd try to grab a PortSide. If you like using your VCs at home it is awesome (and quicker) to just pop one into the PortSide for a few seconds and hear the click. First heat usually takes about 4 seconds on mine, subsequent heats while still warm only 2 seconds. VC virtually on demand is pretty damned sweet!

VisiblyVaped

The M is a gateway for all the other models. ;)
George was literally giving them away, since the cap is $20 on a normal day, just setting the hook.
You Sir have entered a zone many of us have entered and have remained. Glad to have you. :wave:
You need to get on the @phattpiggie list now while there is one.
We all enable down here. :evil:
Is there a long waiting list for @phattpiggie ?
Screw it... I'm impatient. I just ordered the M... without the kit for now... since i don't know if the ti screens work on the SS model. I can order the backup screens and o-rings later i guess.
You're in the shit now. Just by getting the M.
Plenty of great stuff on the DV page - I have a chest full of my own to prove it! But, if I were you I'd try to grab a PortSide. If you like using your VCs at home it is awesome (and quicker) to just pop one into the PortSide for a few seconds and hear the click. First heat usually takes about 4 seconds on mine, subsequent heats while still warm only 2 seconds. VC virtually on demand is pretty damned sweet!
That's an induction heater from the aforementioned member?

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
Is there a long waiting list for @phattpiggie ?

That's an induction heater from the aforementioned member?

List is pretty long.

@Pipes does the heater

Screw it... I'm impatient. I just ordered the M....
Yea, with that will power, your a goner. :p
Just get $100-150 set aside now for when the "wonder" :hmm: sets in.
Welcome aboard. :wave:

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
People have said the Ti screens work fine in the M, tho I did add a set of SS screens to my last order cause they were quite inexpensive.

Thanks bud!

About how long do the screens last with moderate to heavy usage?

And does just 1 come with the unit?

Yea, with that will power, your a goner. :p
Just get $100-150 set aside now for when the "wonder" :hmm: sets in.
Welcome aboard. :wave:

HAHA!! Thanks fellas.

I seen a Ti version in the classified section for $100 and almost jumped on that one... im kind of second guessing myself for getting the "M" as i type.... But... whenever testing a new type of vaporizer i prefer to start off with a new unit. That way i know what to expect, its fresh and clean to start with, and i for sure receive everything thats suppose to come with the unit.

But if this thing works anywhere near as good as a few of my old faves, ill end up with a titanium model before too long.

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
Thanks bud!

HAHA!! Thanks fellas.

I seen a Ti version in the classified section for $100 and almost jumped on that one... im kind of second guessing myself for getting the "M" as i type.... But... whenever testing a new type of vaporizer i prefer to start off with a new unit. That way i know what to expect, its fresh and clean to start with, and i for sure receive everything thats suppose to come with the unit.

But if this thing works anywhere near as good as a few of my old faves, ill end up with a titanium model before too long.

I wouldn't second guess yourself fella.

The M is a great vape to have, even if you end up with a Ti later down the road. You see you'll always have a low cost tough vape to carry around. You might not want to take your Ti out to that party or event for fear of losing it but the M is cheap and easy to replace.

Always worth having an M in the rotation :tup:

bizwaxzion

Enigmatic Cannabist
More than welcome bud, happy to help out where I can.

I'm going to assume you get a good hit of vapor then if you do a mouth pull but that's not the experience you are after?

Do you have any rolling papers around and a pin/needle?

If you do take a small square and paste it over the carb hole. Then place a small pin hole in it.

Take a toke and if it's producing vapor whist giving you the airflow you need for the direct-to-lung draw you are after. If it isn't add another small hole.

If you eventually find your sweet spot then your issue is related to your air to vapor mix/ratio when trying to do a direct-to-lung draw.

Too loose and you don't get any vapor. Too tight and you struggle to get a good direct-to-lung pull.

If that's the case then you can control the ratio by closing and opening up the carb with your finger multiple times during the draw. Some take to it immediately, others find it much harder.

Alternatively you can shift the smaller O-ring towards the tip end so that it partially blocks the carb hole.

Lastly this is where the Omni comes in. It's basically the model for direct-to-lung users who don't want to mess about with the above methods.

The air reduction test was helpful. A little blue tape did the trick and a 'bored out' single pin hole was the sweet spot. I do like the open airflow at the end of a hit, so I'm disinclined to block the carb hole complely [had no luck getting the first oring that far into the body anyway] - but I'm wondring if filing my tip notches a little deeper might be all I need to use it fully capped. I do find it difficult to allow only a pinhole worth of air in, but like the cool air "chaser" at the end. I've also found that a more intense flame seems to perform better - will probably pick up a double or triple flame lighter for comparison. I do find the placement of the carb hole awkward though - is the idea to hold the vapcap with thumb and one or two fingers? Anyway - thanks for the helping steer me along - technique is developing. Cheers!

Summer

Long Island, NY
Thanks bud!

Yes, I screen comes with the unit. In answer to this question & about the screens in general, I refer you to the following member quotes:

Yep, you can use SS or Ti screens, they're the same size. The Ti tips can also be used in the M. Modularity ftw

No loss of quality between the SS & Ti screens. I prefer the SS ones by a mile. I find them sturdier and they stick in the grooves of the Ti-Tip better...

Note, I omitted info. in @Squiby 's post that was not relevant to your question. Click on the up arrow you see next to "Squby said" at the top of her post below & that will take you to her actual post. Scroll down through her post to her signature box & you find links to her post concerning relevant vc info. Click on First Aid Kit for info. on what supplies/parts to have on-hand.

No. There is absolutely no reason not to buy a Vapcap. Any Vapcap. The M and a Ti Tip is a good choice. Inexpensive Vapcap with a premium tip. That's a win win in my books.

Yes, if you replace the SS M Tip with a Ti Tip.

I have been using my Vapcaps every few hours almost every single day for a year and a half now. I overstretched one oring and it needed to be replaced. It was my fault. The orings will last a very long time if our don't abuse them.

Likewise with the screens. They last and last and last.

If you are considering which replaceable parts to stock up on with your order, check out my post below in my signature entitled Vapcap First Aid Kit. You might also be interested in the Vapcap Tips.

Last edited:

Summer

Long Island, NY
... List is pretty long.

I can't seem to find @phattpiggie 's recent post wherein he said that he's not expecting his heating units to be ready for production for about a year. So, I think there's ample time to get on the list. When the heating unit comes to fruition, & I can see posted pics, then, I'll get on the list. For now, I'm on the list for the Portside which isn't expected for 3 months.

See, now you are teaching me. I didn't know about this feature. Thanks. :)

You could just as well have clicked on the highlighted "@Squiby" , then click Profile Page, & then click on Information & there you'll see her links. :) And, since I taught you something, you don't tip your hat to me & like my post? ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom