hinglemccringleberry

@pickmita this is the XL storage tube (the grey one)
img-20170627-104158099_imagesia-com_1ebzx.jpg
:

Wait, time out.
Is that an Omnivap XL with a woody XL body swapped in? Or is it a Ti Woody XL Uni with a metal version of the spinning Uni mouthpiece?

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
Most important thing whichever way you go is to use better quality butane. Don't get Zippo, Ronson or Benzomatic. Get something that is at least triple filtered (quintuple filtered Vector is what I usually use). You'll have less headaches in the long run. More info on lighters for VC here and should check out cleaning filling info here.

i already have a can of Vector quadruple filtered butane that i had from my Iolite days

Summer

Long Island, NY
....sorry for double post...want to correct discrepancy ....the ti tips do stand-up in the dynastash...all I have really are ti-tips...and I have the wedge XL dynastash....can probably be convinced to post picture....although real high right now...lol.

I'm trying to convince you to post picture. :nod:

Summer

Long Island, NY
....sorry for double post...want to correct discrepancy ....the ti tips do stand-up in the dynastash...all I have really are ti-tips...and I have the wenge XL dynastash....can probably be convinced to post picture....although real high right now...lol.

@turk I'm wondering how that's even possible as "titanium is weakly magnetic (compared to other ferromagnetic materials) in the presence of an externally applied magnetic field." hmm... Do you have ss caps on the tips?

Summer,
Reactions: turk

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
@turk I'm wondering how that's even possible as "titanium is weakly magnetic (compared to other ferromagnetic materials) in the presence of an externally applied magnetic field." hmm... Do you have ss caps on the tips?

Summer... you should get on the reading side of things here! The CAPS are magnetic, not the Ti tips. This is very basic VC stuff that can be found all over here, Best of thread, and I think all over DV page.

Sorry @turk ! Must've been typing as you posted. Nice pic, too!!

turk

turk
...not sure why you would want to stand it up on dynastash without cap on...some might I guess..otherwise materials drop out?....and if nothing is in it...I keep cap on....so I KNOW WHERE IT IS...and don't lose....I am high!

Summer

Long Island, NY
Summer... you should get on the reading side of things here! The CAPS are magnetic, not the Ti tips. This is very basic VC stuff that can be found all over here, Best of thread, and I think all over DV page.

Sorry @turk ! Must've been typing as you posted. Nice pic, too!!

Excuse me @flotntoke, please don't be condescending. I spent hours reading these last 4 days & I DO know the basics now. I just don't have my Omni yet. When @turk said that the titanium did stand up, I asked how that was possible, so I DID ask if he had the caps on as I couldn't tell from the pic. How the heck do I know if the the tip is loaded or empty.

MinnBobber

A handy VC "spin helper" to act as a bushing for spinning it.
So easy that a rabbit can do it........ Oh Alice, over here at the VapCap Rabbit Hole. Let's just
go in for a peek at the M. That's all you really need, right ;)

VCap%20OGB%20holder.jpg

P.S. For VC Woodies, do all wood butters or oils darken the wood somewhat??
Like Ed's Bomb Ass Butter---seems to darken.
Any method for minimal darkening?
I have some golden oil used for moisturizing teak, would that do minimal darkening?
Thanks

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Excuse me @flotntoke, please don't be condescending. I spent hours reading these last 4 days & I DO know the basics now. I just don't have my Omni yet. When @turk said that the titanium did stand up, I asked how that was possible, so I DID ask if he had the caps on as I couldn't tell from the pic. How the heck do I know if the the tip is loaded or empty.

Yes, please ease up there @Summer ! Reading over past 4 days is definitely a good thing. Would hope you learned enough to know VC basics and see the caps on Ti tips in picture. Unfortunately, there is much blather here in the thread mixed in with many, many great and informative posts.

Have you had a chance to check out the Best of thread, yet? You may also enjoy the FAQ section on DV website, and definitely check out all of George's videos. Some are on DV site, but I'd suggest the DynaVap youtube channel for many more!

Doesn't matter if loaded or empty, caps will stick to a magnet. Be forewarned, they get a little less magnetic when heated. Plenty of magnet discussion through thread, too. A search on "magnet" here should yield MANY results.

Check the vid on youtube channel "The DynaStash A Closer Look" for a good explanation and visual about how the magnets work with caps, and "The Cap" would probably be a good one, too. "Introduction to DynaStasher" in the video section of DV website has a bit about cap/magnet interaction, too. All should make it much clearer. Am sure there are a few others out there that give more info on this, also.

I totally get the excitement. FC is a wonderful place and VCs are truly awesome. But trust me. 4 WHOLE days (96 hours) probably isn't going to catch you up on everything, especially if just wading through this huge, fast moving thread, that has the simplest of questions asked repeatedly. You may find it more worthwhile to check out the premium info (Best of, DV site, DV youtube channel) listed above first, then wade through the rest as you can.

Sorry if you found the above, or this condescending. Maybe you'll have a better understanding of my perspective after more than a few days on FC and keeping up with this bear of a messy thread. Sincerely hope the links and info above help in your DV/VC self education.

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
...no fuss man...everyone is high here....let's not quibble...:rockon:

New game, everytime @turk mentions being high everyone has to hit a bowl :haw:....slow down turk, I'm so god damn high right now :ko:
Hello good people,

here the first one of my Natural VC stand...

408734DSCF1186.jpg

740136DSCF1196.jpg

Made from a beautiful red narra burl block, with a magnet hidden ... :brow:

More pics in the Wood4Vape thread...

Have a good day! :)

That looks like LAVA! I like it, makes the M look tough, volcano tough.

Are these going to be up for grabs or are you prototyping?

Squiby

Once you have your Vapcap you will more easily recognise details of the pics posted here. Both the stainless steel M tips and the titanium tips are covered with the temp regulating stainless steel cap. It's the cap that sticks to the magnet.

When people mention that their Vapcap does not stand up, oftentimes they are talking about it not standing up the other way, with the cap towards the sky. This is because some folks thought it would be nice to stand the Vapcap up, cap up and be able to remove the cap and fill the tip herb chamber without having to hold the Vapcap.

New game, everytime @turk mentions being high everyone has to hit a bowl :haw:
NEW GAME!?!?! :huh: I was already playing.... I think I must be winning already...:rockon:

Last edited:

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
Excuse me while I whip this out.

M8JBS7T.jpg

:o
Bought this beautiful stem from forum member @mestizo who made it and a few others plus some sweet stands.
Awesome Buckeye Burl with a nice built in condenser.
Hits like a linebacker, which I was not expecting. Must be the long wide condenser, building up the vape till the carb release. :whoa: Huge.
He made these sweet Titanium stands as well that hold the VC with the cap on. :love:

LpVIgks.jpg

Last edited:

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
@GreenHopper funny you mention that as this one was sent out for trial and today I got some feedback.
'Holy Shit. It's like a dab.'
That was several hours ago and I've heard nothing since.
u0gQGpG.jpg

http://imgur.com/k9QN5Fj
k9QN5Fj.gifv

Yeh I suspect your not gonna hear from them for a couple of days :lmao:

Below you shall see Will Smith presenting @Pipes latest induction heater specifically designed for your triple tipped bazooka, things about ta get real.
list_2_66_20101210_081738_673.png

Top Bottom